Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2005-02-21, 01:21 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "What would Zelaron be like without..."
Erm...not a damned clue...tell us O' Master Kagom.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-02-21, 08:29 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Erm...not a damned clue...tell us O'..."
I dunno, just a "What if..." question.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2005-02-22, 05:42 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I dunno, just a "What if..."..."
What if Zelaron doesn't exist and we just imagine ourselves posting to this forum everyday.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Deathnamu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeathnamu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Deathnamu

Posted 2005-02-22, 12:56 PM in reply to Deathnamu's post starting "What if Zelaron doesn't exist and we..."
He he he...so I'm dreaming you all????????
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-02-22, 02:35 PM in reply to Deathnamu's post starting "What if Zelaron doesn't exist and we..."
My life would be better.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2005-02-22, 02:46 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "My life would be better."
That's rather depressing...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-02-22, 02:48 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "That's rather depressing... :("
And that's depressing because?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2005-02-22, 02:50 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "And that's depressing because?"
Not a damned clue.

Work of the Gods maybe???

I say that all of you are figments of my imagination...and vice versa.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-02-22, 02:53 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Not a damned clue. Work of the Gods..."
Good, then I don't really live and I can go on sleeping in a fictitious lie of your imagination.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2005-02-22, 02:55 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Good, then I don't really live and I..."
He he he...I don't know if my imagination will allow that...

Though if it allowed people to think me who thought the people in the first place...then I think it must be a donut...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-02-22, 02:57 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "He he he...I don't know if my..."
and I'm a butter knife

"Happiness is where my boxcutter is"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2005-02-22, 02:58 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "and I'm a butter knife :D "Happiness..."
Don't like butter-knives...they don't cut butter properly...they always leave a ragged edge...

Last edited by Lenny; 2005-02-22 at 03:03 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-02-22, 03:02 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Don't like butter-knives...they don't..."
I do believe you mean knives sir.

I am the walrus.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-02-22, 03:02 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Don't like butter-knives...they don't..."
Anywho...

Why does one need a knife to cut one's butter??? One could cut one's butter with one's pinky...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-02-22, 03:03 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I do believe you mean knives sir. I..."
I may do...I may not...but whatever it is...it is sure to be a definite maybe...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-02-22, 03:04 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I may do...I may not...but whatever it..."
I like cookies, do you like cookies? OMG, WTF? JEWS ARE OUT TO KONTROL AMERIKA! ==========(((((((((((((((((9

wait...zonalon I am not
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2005-02-22, 05:36 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I like cookies, do you like cookies? ..."
Your Moma

我是所有知道, 所有看見, 全知kung fu 大師。下來鞠躬對我。
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
i no kung fu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeni no kung fu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

i no kung fu

Posted 2005-02-22, 05:38 PM in reply to i no kung fu's post starting "Your Moma"
it was funny i was saying that around to random people
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
i no kung fu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeni no kung fu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

i no kung fu

Posted 2005-02-22, 06:37 PM in reply to i no kung fu's post starting "it was funny i was saying that around..."
Dontcha hate it when people try to claim certain weapons on Halo2. It's so annoying, and whenever stupid little kids just repeat your name over and over, like let me in the warthog like let me in the warthog like let me in the warthog like let me in the warthog like let me in the warthog like let me in the warthog like let me in the warthog.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-02-22, 07:56 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Dontcha hate it when people try to..."
Warthogs are smelly!

<3
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack