Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2005-02-17, 12:08 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Well actually Lenny if you MUST know, I..."
Never had them...

What type of cheese??

Is it in the actual sausage itself??

Melted or solid???
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-02-17, 07:25 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Never had them... What type of..."
i dunno
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2005-02-18, 03:53 AM in reply to platnum's post starting "i dunno"
Oh...OK then...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-02-18, 06:10 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Oh...OK then..."
It's green cheese surprise.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Deathnamu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeathnamu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Deathnamu

Posted 2005-02-18, 11:51 AM in reply to Deathnamu's post starting "It's green cheese surprise."
Ya, thier made by like Oscar Meyer, they have cheese put into the middle, and yes it melts obviously when you heat the dog up. But it doesn't really taste like cheese.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-02-18, 11:52 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Ya, thier made by like Oscar Meyer,..."
Hmmm...so what were you implying?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-02-19, 09:22 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Hmmm...so what were you implying?"
Well I might be imlpying that I hate gay guys that like to eat lots of cheese. OR I could be implying that one day a giant race of bug aliens will start to imigrate to America, and imbed themselves into our political and radical leaders groups, therefore control everyone from the president to your average podunk police officer. Thereby giving rights and other equalitys to the bug race, which they DO NOT deserve, only to ulimatly destroy our communitys, culture, and heritage!

Take your pick.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-02-19, 11:45 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Well I might be imlpying that I hate..."
mufasa is good for the soul he will show the ways luke my son. BOW DOWN TO ME MORTALS!!

我是所有知道, 所有看見, 全知kung fu 大師。下來鞠躬對我。
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
i no kung fu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeni no kung fu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

i no kung fu

Posted 2005-02-20, 02:35 AM in reply to i no kung fu's post starting "mufasa is good for the soul he will..."
H to the izzo
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2005-02-20, 03:19 AM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "H to the izzo"
QUACK QUACK
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-02-20, 03:21 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "QUACK QUACK ..."
AWWW Hell... Cant put gifs in a post anymore?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-02-20, 03:25 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "AWWW Hell... Cant put gifs in a post..."
QUACK

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-02-20, 06:00 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "QUACK..."
High evryone.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-02-20, 06:08 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Well I might be imlpying that I hate..."
I like cheese...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-02-20, 10:24 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I like cheese..."
All bow to the great cheese
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Deathnamu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeathnamu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Deathnamu

Posted 2005-02-21, 09:41 AM in reply to Deathnamu's post starting "All bow to the great cheese"
Eh, cheese is niether a great food, nor a terrible food, such as eggplant. It's just kinda there. When added to certain dishes it can bump up certain foods on the tasty scale dramaticly though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-02-21, 12:21 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Eh, cheese is niether a great food, nor..."
I have a friend that hates cheese...yet eats pizza with extra cheese in excess...wtf???
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-02-21, 12:39 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I have a friend that hates cheese...yet..."
I had a friend who hated cheese, and he ate pizza w/ just sauce sometimes, and maybe like meat.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-02-21, 12:50 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "I had a friend who hated cheese, and he..."
O-K...in other news...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-02-21, 01:06 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "O-K...in other news..."
What would Zelaron be like without Mantra, Mjordan, Sovereign, D3V, and Hand of Heaven?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack