Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2005-02-15, 02:00 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Don't know many situations where you..."
Kaneda said:
Don't know many situations where you would get a boner if you had to be wearing a chemical suit. I realize highschool is not hard to pass. But I didn't need to go to highschool. Good luck w/ being stuck in a metaphorical box your whole life proxy...
I will. And I will also bathe in the 6 didgit income
Metaphorically that is...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy

Posted 2005-02-15, 09:06 PM in reply to pr0xy's post starting "I will. And I will also bathe in the 6..."
They should put me in charge of the military, what do they call that guy again?

Oh yeah.. nevermind :/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2005-02-16, 08:56 PM in reply to Xenn's post starting "They should put me in charge of the..."
is it too late to change your mind? If not don't do the military thing. you don't wanna get killed in Iraq it would be a horrible waste of life. If it is too late then look foward to some good non homo army loving. They tell the girls that its the best sex in the world... Don't know how it is for men though.
"Every harem has its eunuch" - Ridicule
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sheerx

Posted 2005-02-18, 06:07 AM in reply to pr0xy's post starting "I will. And I will also bathe in the 6..."
If you want to be a bio-chemist your first step getting into it and going around all the other things is be a grunt for 2 or 3 years to show you want to be there. Then join an explosives division. This is the hard part. After about 10 or so years in an explosives company you'll have a 80% chance of working on biological weaponry. Either way as soon as you get into explosives you get to work with that kind of stuff.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Deathnamu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeathnamu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Deathnamu

Posted 2005-02-18, 07:27 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "They keep the package area of the suit..."
You guys think the chemical suit is that advanced? its just a pair of thick pants and jacket that are waterproof and have this black chemical stuff in the lining inside that prevents chemicals from passing through, and the mask sucks ass, when I went through the cs gas chamber in basic, the gas was seeping through the edges around the mask and I could hardly breath, plus when I exited the chamber and took my mask off I had snot running from my nose to the ground... if we ever got hit by a chemical or biological attack, we would die for sure
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2005-02-18, 09:37 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "Airforce Cops are scary guys. They..."
Raziel said:
Airforce Cops are scary guys. They handle the explosive-sniffing dogs and such.

We have those guys staying at the hotel I work for all the time. Cheney's from Wyoming and he comes here on vacation several times a year. I talked with one of the officers over New Years. He was hammered drunk, and proceeded to tell me that he had enough explosive components stored in his room (for training the dog, you see) to blow up the entire block. Then he proceeded to tell me, as I was petting his rather friendly dog, that if he were to give the dog a command to kill me, I'd be dead before I hit the floor.

Yeah, intimidating people, all right.
Heh, funny story .
I know those people aswell, and I don't like them :/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Death is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeath is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Death

Posted 2005-02-18, 11:24 AM in reply to Death's post starting "Heh, funny story :). I know those..."
Well, good luck. Especially if you join when a Bush holds power in your country.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2005-02-18, 11:37 AM in reply to sheerx's post starting "is it too late to change your mind? If..."
sheerx said:
is it too late to change your mind? If not don't do the military thing. you don't wanna get killed in Iraq it would be a horrible waste of life. If it is too late then look foward to some good non homo army loving. They tell the girls that its the best sex in the world... Don't know how it is for men though.
Actually it's not to late, I took the ASVAB wich I got like a 89 on(it was easier than the online pretest) and thats as far as I am. Everyone I'm talking to now is telling me not to do it...My uncle is trying to get me a job at the IRS, inputing info into computers. lol, hes like its better than the service...i haven't ever done my taxes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-02-18, 12:18 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "You guys think the chemical suit is..."
Sum Yung Guy said:
You guys think the chemical suit is that advanced? its just a pair of thick pants and jacket that are waterproof and have this black chemical stuff in the lining inside that prevents chemicals from passing through, and the mask sucks ass, when I went through the cs gas chamber in basic, the gas was seeping through the edges around the mask and I could hardly breath, plus when I exited the chamber and took my mask off I had snot running from my nose to the ground... if we ever got hit by a chemical or biological attack, we would die for sure
Maybe you didnt put it on right. Did you remember to let it suck your face in? =[
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy

Posted 2005-02-18, 01:19 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Actually it's not to late, I took the..."
Kaneda said:
Actually it's not to late, I took the ASVAB wich I got like a 89 on(it was easier than the online pretest) and thats as far as I am. Everyone I'm talking to now is telling me not to do it...My uncle is trying to get me a job at the IRS, inputing info into computers. lol, hes like its better than the service...i haven't ever done my taxes.
That's great! I ain't someone who you gotta listen too but I say don't do it. You'll definatley find the right job for you... just don't give up on the search.
If you resorted to this due to immediate financial troubles then why not take your uncle's job? I think it would be better than military life.
"Every harem has its eunuch" - Ridicule
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sheerx

Posted 2005-02-18, 01:53 PM in reply to sheerx's post starting "That's great! I ain't someone who you..."
of course i sucked my mask in, there all pieces of shit.

Hey man you got a high asvab score you could be a 74B... a computer programmer for the army. after basic you get to goto Fort Gordon Goergia for AIT I had alot of 74b friends, that place isnt that bad either, after about 4 weeks of ait youll be able to stay offbase all weekend and party. Also if you goto fort gordon youll have to goto the shoppette near Gym 4 and tell me the leader board on the Soul Calibur 2 machine, I wanna make sure Im still # 1
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2005-02-18, 05:15 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "of course i sucked my mask in, there..."
Hahaha. Otherwise you'll have to fly back there and re-instate yourself as the Soul Caliber 2 master.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-02-18, 05:57 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "of course i sucked my mask in, there..."
Sum Yung Guy said:
of course i sucked my mask in, there all pieces of shit.
Not the marine one I have =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

pr0xy