Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2005-02-09, 07:36 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Looks like one of those fancy sinks,..."
It's a huge jacuzi tub, The pics are only a week old, and the plants are babies, they should be ready in about 45 days.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2005-02-09, 01:06 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "It's a huge jacuzi tub, The pics are..."
Damn, I wish I could hang out with Chrome every once in a while.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-02-09, 02:06 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Damn, I wish I could hang out with..."
I have plants growing in my extra computer case. It works perfect, jsut get those special lights for warmth, and the case has a fan built in. They are only jsut sprouting and are smaller than chromes. There are 3 of them, as far as I can tell 1 male 2 female. I will gets some pics later.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2005-02-10, 12:07 PM in reply to platnum's post starting "I have plants growing in my extra..."
Tiight, you gunna get rid of the male? Any KIND in particular?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-02-10, 01:20 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Tiight, you gunna get rid of the male?..."
I like the sesomilia 'cause it has no seeds even if it doesn't get you that...send it to me platnum (i prefer fedex express).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2005-02-10, 02:11 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "I like the sesomilia 'cause it has no..."
kaos said:
I like the sesomilia 'cause it has no seeds even if it doesn't get you that...send it to me platnum (i prefer fedex express).
that ^high?

1. The message you have entered does not contain significant content. Repeated bullshit posts will result in a ban

Last edited by Kaneda; 2005-02-10 at 04:53 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-02-10, 05:09 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "that ^high? 1. The message you..."
<--- confused.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-02-10, 05:16 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "<--- confused."
Ya his post doesn't make much sense.
I'm pretty sure platnum's not going to up and send you his plants, even if your talking about the male. Although why you would want a male I don't know.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-02-11, 12:14 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Ya his post doesn't make much sense...."
I was gonna go clean my room.
But then I got high.
Now my room is dirty. And I know why.
Oooh.
Cus I got High. Cus I got High. Cus I got high.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy

Posted 2005-02-11, 01:50 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Ya his post doesn't make much sense...."
Kaneda said:
Ya his post doesn't make much sense.
I'm pretty sure platnum's not going to up and send you his plants, even if your talking about the male. Although why you would want a male I don't know.
Because theres no seeds and I hate taking seeds out of weed, especially when I'm high I might miss a couple ...god damn seeds

DIE!! naggers.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2005-02-11, 01:51 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "that ^high? 1. The message you..."
Err your right i meant to say "that high"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos

Posted 2005-02-11, 03:12 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Err your right i meant to say "that..."
Males don't get you high, maybe a head buzz, but smoking anything will do that... If you want left overs ask ppl for the shake from the female.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-02-11, 03:58 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Males don't get you high, maybe a head..."
Ever heard of sesomilia?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos

Posted 2005-02-11, 04:02 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Ever heard of sesomilia?"
I've heard of Sinsemilla. Which is a type of pot. It's seedless because it isn't pollenated, because the females are never near a male plant to pollenate them. Sinsemilla isn't male plants. Hopefully you didn't pay for any male plants.

Last edited by Kaneda; 2005-02-11 at 04:05 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-02-11, 04:07 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "I've heard of Sinsemilla. Which is a..."
No...I payed for a gram of that shit tho...damn i didn't know that.

Dave Chappelle in "Half Baked" said:
Did you go to weed college???
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos

Posted 2005-02-11, 04:10 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "No...I payed for a gram of that shit..."
My whole family is very pot active. My dad and his 3 brothers, all of whom I have lived w/ have grown thier whole lives, and I like to know as much as possible about pot. FYI Sinsemilla usually has a higher content of THC.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-02-11, 04:25 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "My whole family is very pot active. My..."
Kaneda said:
My whole family is very pot active. My dad and his 3 brothers, all of whom I have lived w/ have grown thier whole lives, and I like to know as much as possible about pot. FYI Sinsemilla usually has a higher content of THC.
Hrm...doesn't get me that high tho..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos

Posted 2005-02-11, 05:38 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Hrm...doesn't get me that high tho.:(."
I need to start smokin that other shit. The best I get is chronic. I wanna try blueberry. *YUM*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2005-02-11, 05:41 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I need to start smokin that other shit...."
I haven't tried blueberry, but I have tried Orange Crush. It was sooo tasty.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-02-11, 07:19 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "I haven't tried blueberry, but I have..."
"Flavored Weed" or just different kinds of weed?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven