Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Question Best Game?
Posted 2004-12-17, 07:34 AM
My brother is getting a gamecube for xmas and i was wondering what every1 thinks the best game out is, please list game name and type IE: racing, shooting stuff like that
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
i_screwed_ur_ma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeni_screwed_ur_ma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

i_screwed_ur_ma

Posted 2004-12-17, 11:52 AM in reply to i_screwed_ur_ma's post "Best Game?"
Ask raziel he know all of gamecube games and stuff.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
osmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenosmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

osmoses-jones

Posted 2004-12-18, 08:58 AM in reply to i_screwed_ur_ma's post "Best Game?"
how old is your brother? a couple good games i know of for sure are...
Super Smash Brothers Melee (nintendo oriented fighting game), Metroid Prime (i think i new one is coming out too, its a first person shooter action game)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2004-12-18, 01:12 PM in reply to sue_13's post starting "how old is your brother? a couple..."
Soul Calibur II is a very good fighter, if your interested in that sort of thing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2004-12-19, 01:32 AM in reply to Jamesadin's post starting "Soul Calibur II is a very good fighter,..."
Either of the Need for Speed Underground games are good.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dmacfour is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendmacfour is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dmacfour

Posted 2004-12-19, 09:01 PM in reply to dmacfour's post starting "Either of the Need for Speed..."
Get him something he'll like, not a gamecube.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-12-19, 11:38 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Get him something he'll like, not a..."
That's some brilliant reasoning you got there, King. You know, because nobody likes the Gamecube. I've bought 20 some-odd GCN games this year alone out of spite for Nintendo.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-12-20, 12:25 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "That's some brilliant reasoning you got..."
GC's games are just like Gameboy's games. They're all aimed for the 8-12 yr old range. If your an old man who enjoy's these games, then you probably rape children.

The GameCube only has 1 racing game, NFSU:2. Shooting games, none. Well none that are based on "reality". None that a little child ages 8-12 (E) could handle. All of the games are spin-offs of Mario-Party or Mario-Kart. They'll throw in a monkey every now and then (donkey kong) because the NAACP makes them.

You should tell your brother to get a refurbished Ps2 for like $120 and get any game that would please any desire of his needs. Thats because PS2 owns.

But since he's 'ages 8-12' then get one of nintendo's 100th version where mario is acting like a cock-wrangling mexican that he is, damn scratch-back.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-12-20, 12:40 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "GC's games are just like Gameboy's..."
I_Screwed_Ur_Ma, D3V is a troll and hates anything that isn't caucasian. Disregard his inflamatory statements, because he's a moron, and doesn't know any better.

Grab any of the following: Metroid Prime, Metroid Prime 2, The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker, F-Zero GX, Mario Kart, Mario Power Tennis, Pikmin 2, Star Fox Adventures, Super Mario Sunshine, Beyond Good & Evil, Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy, Metal Arms: Glitch In The System or Viewtiful Joe.

I've written extensive reviews for several of those games. Just check the Reviews Forum.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-12-20, 02:13 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "I_Screwed_Ur_Ma, D3V is a troll and..."
I also recommend Timesplitters 2. I've gotten very few GCN games (mainly because i Prefer pc games). Probably 10 total. Timesplitters 2 was probably my favorite. I spent the most time playing it and actually beat it too.

Most games I never finish cause they bore me ~_~.

And KoH (its his bnet kickname), don't mind d3v. He's practically whoring himself out to sony.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-12-20, 03:07 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I also recommend Timesplitters 2. I've..."
TimeSplitters 3 is coming out next year, though. I'd recommend waiting on the newer installment rather than picking up the old one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2004-12-20, 02:56 PM in reply to Raziel's post starting "TimeSplitters 3 is coming out next..."
Too boring when you are high.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-12-20, 05:20 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Too boring when you are high."
Also grab Tales of Symphonia.. its great.. Many of the RPG's are good.. as for racing.. and shooting.. it all depends on what you like really.. Do you like to shoot shit? or play nonstop on a great game? it all depends
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-12-21, 07:42 AM in reply to Joka69's post starting "Also grab Tales of Symphonia.. its..."
ill give a bit more info, hes 12 and he was in love with shooting games and he sumwhat liked ff tactics so mayb that will narrow down my search

Edit: ok i asked him and he decided that he now hates games like tactics, so i guess the best shooting game is all i would be looking for
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
i_screwed_ur_ma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeni_screwed_ur_ma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

i_screwed_ur_ma

Posted 2004-12-21, 09:49 AM in reply to i_screwed_ur_ma's post starting "ill give a bit more info, hes 12 and he..."
Definitely either Metroid game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2004-12-21, 03:40 PM in reply to Rurouni Storm's post starting "Definitely either Metroid game."
Or True Crimes, but wait, that game ain't intended for 8-13 year olds, as ALL GAMECUBE GAMES are. And the first NFS:U was on gamecube too D3V! You know, i was kinda letting you and Raziel battle with the arguments on Sony and Nintendo, but the more I do, I notice you just keep putting your feet in your mouth. You are always bagging on Nintendo for being for the wee people, but another game that isn't for the younger generation out there is Blood Omen. And note that if you go into gamecrazy and MOST video game dealers, you can't purchase a mature rated game and there are actually quite a few out there. AND THEY ARE FOR NINTENDO. Now you are starting to get very annoying with your "Sony is the best in the world" bullshit, becuase no one cares about your damn rants and raves. Everytime someone asks what game they should get for GAMECUBE (meaning "stay the fuck out of our conversation, D3V") don't need your damn remarks like, "Why don't you get a Sony instead, because I have one and am obsessed with it!" or "Sony rocks, get one of those instead, because they are Sony!" or even, "Nintendo is for 8-13 year olds only, and you rape children if you like Nintendo!" so shut up, sit down, and let people have their own opinions. THIS ISN'T IRAQ DAMN IT!!!!

EDIT: as for the games you should get for your bro, I agree with the Metroid Prime 2: Echoes, and you could also try SSBM, because that game has loads of fun in it. When you unlock every person and every stage, there is just no end to the madness!
R.I.P
Pontiac
Jan. 1926 - Dec. 2010 est.

Check the Gallery and Scrapbook often!
[deviantArt Account!]

Spy Hard
Agent WD-40:
Quote:
Well, you carry a UB-21 Schnauzer with an OPS Silencer, that's KGB, You prefer an 18-K over an AK, Your surveillance technique is NSA, Your ID is CIA, you recieved your PHD at NYU, traded in your GTO for a BMW, you listen to CD's by REM and STP, and you'd like to see JFK in his BVDs getting down with OPP and you probably put the toilet paper back on the roll with the paper on the inside...

Last edited by Draco2003; 2004-12-21 at 03:42 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Draco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Draco2003

Posted 2004-12-21, 05:04 PM in reply to Draco2003's post starting "Or True Crimes, but wait, that game..."
He's a walking sony whore. Look at his sig and ava. Just put him on your ignore list.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-12-21, 05:11 PM in reply to Draco2003's post starting "Or True Crimes, but wait, that game..."
*applauses*

Well done, Draco.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2004-12-21, 10:46 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post starting "*applauses* Well done, Draco."
Draco, you just owned D3V pretty hardcore. Give yourself a round of applause.

If your brother is looking for shooters, grab him any of the following.

Metroid Prime
Metroid Prime 2 (They're not technically first-person shooters, but he won't know the difference)
Bond: Everything or Nothing
Timesplitters 2 (or wait for Timesplitters 3)
Metal Arms: Glitch In The System (I would highly recommend this one)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2004-12-21, 11:49 PM in reply to Raziel's post starting "Draco, you just owned D3V pretty..."
AHAHAHAH Kudos to James for the reason for deletion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign