Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

realm downs..
Posted 2004-12-14, 03:17 AM
so, after playing for a few days, im starting to get annoyed by getting realm downs while doing baal runs/mf runs

i know there use to be a way to get it to go away quicker, i just cant remember what it was, and they have gotten up to an hour long wait...

i know someone here can help me
need a lod cdkey
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
eellis2132 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeneellis2132 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

eellis2132

Posted 2004-12-14, 11:36 AM in reply to eellis2132's post "realm downs.."
stop joining so many games so fast.

Go to run, type command. When a dos like window appears, type ipconfig /release . Then after that process finishes, type ipconfig /renew. This should give you a new ip address.

If not, meh. It worked for me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-12-14, 01:51 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "stop joining so many games so fast. ..."
ive already done that, but it gives me the same ip
i also tried the longer way in the resetting your ip thread, still, same ip

edit: and what is the amount of games you can make in a certain amount of time, ex: an hour
need a lod cdkey

Last edited by eellis2132; 2004-12-14 at 02:23 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
eellis2132 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeneellis2132 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

eellis2132

Posted 2004-12-14, 02:37 PM in reply to eellis2132's post starting "ive already done that, but it gives me..."
noone knows a set amount. Just give yourself large leway.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-12-14, 03:26 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "noone knows a set amount. Just give..."
I don't think it really matters how many games you go to, just how fast you go to them. When you leave a game, wait like 10 seconds then join another one. I know it sounds annoying, but it's better than waiting for an hour for your ban to go away.

If you've got a static IP address from your ISP, the only way you can change it is to call them and get a different one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-12-14, 03:32 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I don't think it really matters how..."
actually that has worked 2 times now, i just have to wait for like 5-10mins after i release/renew the ip
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

eellis2132

Posted 2004-12-14, 04:31 PM in reply to eellis2132's post starting "actually that has worked 2 times now, i..."
Most likely the ban is lifting, just bringing back the same IP wouldn't do anything.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-12-15, 07:51 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Most likely the ban is lifting, just..."
There's two things I've seen. Realm down, and Unable to connect.

I've avoided both of these by basically making sure I'm in the game for at least 60 seconds. I've successfully muled/mf'd this way, switching to all 16 characters (2 accts x 8 chars). It's after you exit a game within 60 seconds a few times (not sure of the number) that you get either one of the two messages, from what I can tell.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jabberwock is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenjabberwock is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

jabberwock