Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Posted 2004-11-16, 04:27 AM in reply to Randuin's post starting "You get 2 the first level you learn it,..."
lvl 15 now, i dont think im going to go shaman on retail, but i'm not sure yet.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2004-11-16, 06:47 AM in reply to Randuin's post starting "You get 2 the first level you learn it,..."
Well the problem isn't the availablility of water, I've plenty; the problem is that you can only use water out of combat, and WoW sucks at figuring out when you've left combat.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2004-11-16, 09:29 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Well the problem isn't the..."
Never too much of a problem really, usually only a second delay or so, and sometimes it even thinks that i'm out of combat when I'm clearly firing at the monster
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2004-11-16, 10:50 AM in reply to Randuin's post starting "Never too much of a problem really,..."
I quit, this game is a bit boring . If there's anyone who wants my stuff pm me your character name and I'll mail everything . The first one that asks, gets it.

I dont really remember whats on the 2 chars I got, so it will be a surprise .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2004-11-16, 11:44 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "I quit, this game is a bit boring :(...."
How about just change your password and send me the details? :P

Level 21 now btw.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2004-11-16, 01:45 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "How about just change your password and..."
Nah, then I would have to change my contact info aswell and that I dont like to do. Most of the items I had were soulbound and pretty crappy, I send some silver and linnen because that was the most valuable I had.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2004-11-16, 02:33 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Nah, then I would have to change my..."
All you had was 17 silver? haha...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2004-11-16, 03:10 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "All you had was 17 silver? haha..."
what does the items mean by soulbound? i too thought this game was boring but then it suddenly got very addicting
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-11-16, 03:39 PM in reply to iceman887's post starting "what does the items mean by soulbound?..."
iceman887 said:
what does the items mean by soulbound? i too thought this game was boring but then it suddenly got very addicting
It means the only way you can get rid of it (if it was bound to you) is by selling it to a vendor or destroying it. This is to prevent you from giving powerful items to newb characters.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2004-11-16, 04:19 PM in reply to Xenn's post starting "It means the only way you can get rid..."
oooo, but still, so many items i get that are soulbound aren't even that good.... i am also level 11 now
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-11-16, 04:20 PM in reply to iceman887's post starting "oooo, but still, so many items i get..."
All quest reward items are soulbound
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2004-11-16, 04:25 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "All quest reward items are soulbound"
o yah no wonder, also what sucks is that some quest for mage that both of the items you choose from you can't use so i just get one of them and sell it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

iceman887

Posted 2004-11-16, 06:44 PM in reply to Shade's post starting "Just started my rogue earlier today..."
the hell..im not even playing yet
nor do i got the game
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Fire-Wind-Water is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFire-Wind-Water is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Fire-Wind-Water

Posted 2004-11-16, 06:50 PM in reply to Fire-Wind-Water's post starting "the hell..im not even playing yet nor..."
Well, if you wanted to you should have signed up for open beta.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-11-16, 08:48 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Well, if you wanted to you should have..."
MightyJoe said:
Well, if you wanted to you should have signed up for open beta.
I would have but it ended befor i could even try
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Fire-Wind-Water is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFire-Wind-Water is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Fire-Wind-Water