Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2004-11-06, 09:14 AM in reply to zagggon's post starting "French=pathetic waste of space"
Not french either...

Gee, so far It's not like I've kept the location of my residence secret.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2004-11-06, 11:02 AM in reply to Randuin's post starting "Not french either... Gee, so far..."
Randuin - A stupid fucking ignorant non-american chink that deserves to fucking die.

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-11-06, 02:00 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "Not french either... Gee, so far..."
I coulda sworn that you once lived in America.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-11-06, 02:00 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I coulda sworn that you once lived in..."
Nope, not even once.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2004-11-06, 02:07 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "Nope, not even once."
Hmm... well, that's a knee-slapper.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-11-06, 02:57 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Hmm... well, that's a knee-slapper."
Damn straight cracker farm boy
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2004-11-07, 02:40 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "Damn straight cracker farm boy"
Hungarian???

----------

Immortalitised - immortalised for people with a phobia for spelling words properly.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2004-11-07, 03:15 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "Randuin - A stupid fucking ignorant..."
Tyrannicide said:
Randuin - A stupid fucking ignorant non-american chink that deserves to fucking die.
hahahahaahahaha

Basketball- A fucking joke that some people actually consider a sport
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
wilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenwilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

wilma

Posted 2004-11-07, 03:47 PM in reply to wilma's post starting "hahahahaahahaha Basketball- A..."
Basketball - The greatest sport on the face of this earth.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-11-07, 04:06 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Basketball - The greatest sport on the..."
I bet randuin is from canada.

Me not that kind of orc!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2004-11-07, 04:25 PM in reply to wilma's post starting "hahahahaahahaha Basketball- A..."
wilma said:
Basketball- A fucking joke that some people actually consider a sport
Some guy stuff the shit out of your shot and embarass you in front of a lot of people, eh? Thought so.

Basketball fucking rules.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2004-11-07, 04:38 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Some guy stuff the shit out of your..."
Inebriated-stupefied or excited by a chemical substance

I am Inebriated
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
xWolfPack69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenxWolfPack69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

xWolfPack69

Posted 2004-11-07, 05:02 PM in reply to xWolfPack69's post starting "Inebriated-stupefied or excited by a..."
xWolfPack69 said:
Inebriated-stupefied or excited by a chemical substance

I am Inebriated
You are also an ignorant, scamming jackass.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-11-07, 05:23 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "You are also an ignorant, scamming..."
mjordan2nd said:
You are also an ignorant, scamming jackass.

No, i am not ignorant..and i dont play that game anymore..so drop it..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
xWolfPack69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenxWolfPack69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

xWolfPack69

Posted 2004-11-07, 06:02 PM in reply to xWolfPack69's post starting "No, i am not ignorant..and i dont play..."
xWolfPack69 said:
No, i am not ignorant..and i dont play that game anymore..so drop it..
You are pretty damned ignorant if you think anyone is going to fall for that bullshit "test your love and sex life" shit. Anyway, he's scammed D2 members. BAN!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-11-07, 06:16 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "You are pretty damned ignorant if you..."
mjordan2nd said:
You are pretty damned ignorant if you think anyone is going to fall for that bullshit "test your love and sex life" shit. Anyway, he's scammed D2 members. BAN!

So what if i scammed(pastence) d2 members..never did i scam someone from zelaron..so stop bitching..i dunt even play d2 anymore dude..just drop it geesh..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

xWolfPack69

Posted 2004-11-07, 06:17 PM in reply to xWolfPack69's post starting "So what if i scammed(pastence) d2..."
xWolfPack69 said:
So what if i scammed(pastence) d2 members..never did i scam someone from zelaron..so stop bitching..i dunt even play d2 anymore dude..just drop it geesh..
I'm talking about Pure Rebel.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-11-07, 06:23 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I'm talking about Pure Rebel."
mjordan2nd said:
I'm talking about Pure Rebel.

WTF?! Rebel is my boy..what in the hell are you talking about?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

xWolfPack69

Posted 2004-11-09, 12:58 AM in reply to xWolfPack69's post starting "WTF?! Rebel is my boy..what in the hell..."
im your boy? wtf? since when am i "your boy".. i wonder why u havent been banned yet.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel