Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

An interesting chat function I just discovered...
Posted 2004-10-30, 05:44 PM
When you're in the trade chan and someone /w's you with somethign you need, but their name is too damn long, or you just don't feel like typing it. Well, if noone has msg'd you after that person sent you his msg, all you have to do is type /r and then a response!

Thought it might be helpful =D
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-10-30, 05:44 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "An interesting chat function I just..."
lol yeah thats pretty useful i dont know how i figured it out but i loved it when i did
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2004-10-30, 05:45 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "An interesting chat function I just..."
to be honest, i knew that before i knew who baal was
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-10-30, 05:52 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "to be honest, i knew that before i knew..."
Dr. Geekstar said:
to be honest, i knew that before i knew who baal was

Shit.. i just found that out five minutes ago ^ ^
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
xWolfPack69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenxWolfPack69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

xWolfPack69

Posted 2004-10-30, 05:56 PM in reply to xWolfPack69's post starting "Shit.. i just found that out five..."
I learned last night via a chat typo T_T
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-10-30, 06:04 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I learned last night via a chat typo T_T"
whoa, you just figured that out? dang
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-10-30, 07:37 PM in reply to iceman887's post starting "whoa, you just figured that out? dang"
lmao.
SDfvasdgswh
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-10-30, 07:45 PM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "lol yeah thats pretty useful i dont..."
timmay1113 said:
lol yeah thats pretty useful i dont know how i figured it out but i loved it when i did

Thank god you taught me all the little bnet tricks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-10-30, 09:52 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Thank god you taught me all the little..."
I learn that the first day I play d2.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-10-31, 12:40 AM in reply to Ganga's post starting "I learn that the first day I play d2."
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2004-10-31, 01:18 AM in reply to Sovereign's post "An interesting chat function I just..."
lol this was exactly what i was looking for lol.i never found out how to do it til now.i have always been wondering how to do it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
(^_-) is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between(^_-) is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

(^_-)

Posted 2004-10-31, 01:24 AM in reply to (^_-)'s post starting "lol this was exactly what i was looking..."
i just wish you could have done it insidee a game
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2004-10-31, 01:30 AM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "i just wish you could have done it..."
omg sov! thats old, its just like /f a = /friends add.

and yeah, thats fucked up how u cant use it in games..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-10-31, 01:49 AM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "i just wish you could have done it..."
timmay1113 said:
i just wish you could have done it insidee a game
yeah, they should have some MH plugin to fix that
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-10-31, 06:05 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "yeah, they should have some MH plugin..."
Maphack should solve every ingame problem.. /r= old news... i used it all the time before i discovered the magic of forum trading lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GEEkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGEEkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GEEkZ

Posted 2004-11-02, 07:03 PM in reply to GEEkZ's post starting "Maphack should solve every ingame..."
heh i found out about /r when i accidently typed that to /reply in swg while in d2 1 day
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DarkestFears is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDarkestFears is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DarkestFears

Posted 2004-11-02, 09:32 PM in reply to DarkestFears's post starting "heh i found out about /r when i..."
holy shit! your back from the dead! welcome back man, im trying to get a few people to c if they can get ne 1 to make a plugin for c3po with ingame /r command
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel