Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

290's
Posted 2004-09-17, 12:54 PM
A warning for you all, no longer trade your good items for 290's! They are becoming less valuable then ever! Trade channels that I Have been in show people spamming 7x 290's for 5x 3/20/20's. D2JSP says its a 1:1 ration now, as opposed to 1 290 : 1.5 3/20/20's. BEWARE, THE ERA OF THE 290 IS DONE!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-09-17, 01:19 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "290's"
Thanks for the advice Sov.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-09-17, 01:40 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Thanks for the advice Sov."
Guess there was another mass dupe on the realms huh..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-09-17, 01:53 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "Guess there was another mass dupe on..."
There was no mass dupe, it's just 32020 are so much more useful than 290.

You should have said this like 3 weeks ago.

Share the Pr0n, Not the lag
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

Posted 2004-09-17, 08:55 PM in reply to ExT's post starting "There was no mass dupe, it's just 32020..."
Sounds like they are getting just like sojs once a sought after item and now merily worthless.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Blackadder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBlackadder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Blackadder

Posted 2004-09-17, 11:09 PM in reply to Blackadder's post starting "Sounds like they are getting just like..."
Lmao maybe on east but on west they are still worth alot.
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-09-17, 11:26 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "Lmao maybe on east but on west they are..."
290's are a fucking joke. They're not even real, every one of them is a fake, I swear I wish B.Net would honestly do something and get rid of every single one of them. It'd fuck up currency for a while, but it'd level out in the near future.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-09-18, 12:46 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "290's are a fucking joke. They're not..."
They ARE real , look at areats.

I once had a legit one with a legit skin.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Death is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeath is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Death

Posted 2004-09-18, 05:16 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "290's are a fucking joke. They're not..."
You're an idiot. The toxic small charm of anthrax is a dropable mod. I even found one on ladder one (but its new mod is 313 psn over 11 seconds or something...). There ARE legit ones, but few few, and your chances of finding one are slim due to their mass dupage.

If bnet was to get rid of 290's, 3/20/20's would become the next currency, then other duped small charms/items if 3/20/20's are deleted.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-09-18, 09:59 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "You're an idiot. The toxic small..."
If anyone remembers the Small Hexing Charm of Immolation Arrow, or wait that may have been just on West.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-09-22, 07:15 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "If anyone remembers the Small Hexing..."
u mean hex's? before rust storm people were offering like 30+ for a 40-15'd wf and other stuff like ith items were being sold for Peanuts.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-09-22, 08:38 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "u mean hex's? before rust storm people..."
Those were HACKED CHARMS, not ever were they dropable or legit, lmao that why my 40 hex were deleted =(
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-09-22, 11:54 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "Those were HACKED CHARMS, not ever were..."
lol, its obvious they were HAx coz of their stats, i miss the 09 days,
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-09-23, 10:13 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "lol, its obvious they were HAx coz of..."
yeah as hacked as .09 was it was still much more fun than 1.10, 1.10 sucks without the cow exp.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon

Posted 2004-09-24, 12:45 AM in reply to zagggon's post starting "yeah as hacked as .09 was it was still..."
ye.. and cows , Baal minions and a few more monsters were way easier, and Nova Sorc's Pwnt
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

PureRebel

Posted 2004-09-24, 11:44 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "ye.. and cows , Baal minions and a few..."
I mostly miss being able to get a char to lvl 85+ within 2 hours...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon

Posted 2004-09-24, 03:38 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "I mostly miss being able to get a char..."
ya i no bein lvl 85+ pwnt in 09.. even dueling was better cuz u needed skill...
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-09-24, 11:52 PM in reply to Joka69's post starting "ya i no bein lvl 85+ pwnt in 09.. even..."
nova sorc's are soo shit now, they use to pwn cows 1-2 hits, not it take 20 hits
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

PureRebel