Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2004-09-16, 07:09 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "-_- like I said Kagom, its more of a..."
yeah, sorry, didn't notice you typed that X.x
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-09-17, 07:27 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "yeah, sorry, didn't notice you typed..."
This is a post.

It is in a thread.

You reply to threads.

Which internaly you post to individual posts.

<Reply to me>
In this bloody dawn
I will wash my soul
To call the spirit of vengeance
To deny my wisdom for anger
To break the scream of the silent fool
To be a knightrider of doom

-Knightrider of Doom - Rhapsody
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Anman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAnman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Anman

Posted 2004-09-17, 01:34 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "yeah, sorry, didn't notice you typed..."
Good Good.

AND EVERYONE, do not reply to Anman's posts.

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-09-17, 01:37 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "Good Good. AND EVERYONE, do not..."
Sure enough.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2004-09-19, 02:51 AM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "Good Good. AND EVERYONE, do not..."
Tyrannicide said:
Good Good.

AND EVERYONE, do not reply to Anman's posts.
Wait, who?
In this bloody dawn
I will wash my soul

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Anman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAnman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Anman

Posted 2004-09-19, 10:27 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Sure enough."
Huh?

Oh wait, go on.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-09-19, 10:54 AM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "Huh? Oh wait, go on."
Don't relpy to Anman's posts. Are you using reverse pyschology? If so, don't.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2004-09-19, 11:09 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Don't relpy to Anman's posts. Are you..."
I hate hookers, but I love whores!

strawberry cobbler anyone?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-09-19, 11:11 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I hate hookers, but I love whores! ..."
Small slice please, and a cappucino. If it's not too much to ask barkeep.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2004-09-19, 11:15 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Small slice please, and a cappucino. If..."
I'm not barkeep! NO COBBLER FOR YOU!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2004-09-19, 11:17 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I'm not barkeep! NO COBBLER FOR YOU!"
Big meanie. Lenny wants cobbler. WAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2004-09-19, 12:14 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Big meanie. Lenny wants cobbler...."
Asshole, stfu plz.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-09-19, 12:18 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "Asshole, stfu plz."
BUT HE WOULDN'T GIVE ME COBBLER!!!!! Do you have any cobbler?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2004-09-19, 12:25 PM in reply to Chruser's post starting "Wait a moment, approved by the admins?"
spam.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
symnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensymnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

symnzXx

Posted 2004-09-19, 12:38 PM in reply to symnzXx's post starting "spam. ....."
symnzXx said:
spam.
Something you're allowed to do in the WRT.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2004-09-19, 03:35 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Something you're allowed to do in the..."
He fucking blows that, he isn't a noob.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-09-19, 05:06 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "He fucking blows that, he isn't a noob."
Most useful advice I've ever heard (From EverQuest): Don't masturbate while you play or you will be killed!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2004-09-19, 05:17 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Most useful advice I've ever heard..."
Nah just play in a window
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2004-09-19, 05:53 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "Nah just play in a window"
Spaaaammmmm
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
w00t.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenw00t.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

w00t.ace

Posted 2004-09-20, 06:46 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Don't relpy to Anman's posts. Are you..."
Lenny said:
Don't relpy to Anman's posts. Are you using reverse pyschology? If so, don't.
I think he likes you.
In this bloody dawn
I will wash my soul

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Anman