Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Post your desktops (ver September 2004)
Posted 2004-09-13, 06:18 PM
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2004-09-13, 06:23 PM in reply to Randuin's post "Post your desktops (ver September 2004)"
Z

It's my secret to coming here for so long.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-09-13, 06:35 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "http://www.gsurge.com/misc/desktop.JPGZ..."

my desktop is a mess. :<

Edit: 
"eightyearolds.avi" is virtual dubbed out of a southpark episode, 'cause i thought it was more than hilarious. just letting you know so you don't think i have child pr0n on my computer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
symnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensymnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

symnzXx

Posted 2004-09-13, 06:51 PM in reply to symnzXx's post starting "http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/s..."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-09-13, 08:06 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "http://www.iownjoo.com/freeimghost/mjord..."
what terminal is that?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2004-09-13, 08:07 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "what terminal is that?"
Eterm .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-09-13, 08:10 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Eterm ."
And the params to make it transparent? :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2004-09-13, 08:14 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "And the params to make it transparent?..."
Download a glass theme, save it to ~/.Eterms/themes .

Then to run it, use: Eterm -t glass
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-09-13, 08:17 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Download a glass theme, save it to..."
Oh... okay, well I'm running xterm and I didn't know the parameters to run it with transparency... heh

Didn't know it was just a theme :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2004-09-13, 08:26 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "Oh... okay, well I'm running xterm and..."
Here are some other pretty cool screenshots (other peoples):

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-09-13, 08:48 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Here are some other pretty cool..."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-09-13, 09:04 PM in reply to w00t.ace's post starting "http://www.sonicpixels.com/wallpaperzz/s..."
Doesn't work dude. Redirects me to this address. http://www.sonicpixels.com/violation.shtml
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-09-14, 01:27 AM in reply to Randuin's post "Post your desktops (ver September 2004)"
I'm just using some built in one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-09-14, 02:35 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I'm just using some built in one."
You people spend too much time in your desktop. I have about 4 desktops I use on regular bassis... bah

Heres my main one.
In this bloody dawn
I will wash my soul
To call the spirit of vengeance
To deny my wisdom for anger
To break the scream of the silent fool
To be a knightrider of doom

-Knightrider of Doom - Rhapsody
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Anman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAnman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Anman

Posted 2004-09-14, 06:06 AM in reply to Randuin's post "Post your desktops (ver September 2004)"
More Soulfly...

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-09-14, 06:21 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "More Soulfly... ..."
Your game collection is outstanding..... Whats the sarcasm tag again?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Anman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAnman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Anman

Posted 2004-09-14, 07:01 AM in reply to Anman's post starting "Your game collection is..."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

‡AC‡

Posted 2004-09-14, 07:21 AM in reply to Randuin's post "Post your desktops (ver September 2004)"
Primary display:

With the desktop color the same as the BG of that image
Secondary display:

No icons on my desktop, taskbar on autohide
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2004-09-14, 11:41 AM in reply to Anman's post starting "Your game collection is..."
Anman said:
Your game collection is outstanding..... Whats the sarcasm tag again?
Most of my games are in storage, as I had to bring more important things with me when I moved.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker