Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2004-08-11, 07:53 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "omg, you don't know the trick ??? most..."
Dr. Geekstar said:
omg, you don't know the trick ??? most of my mules are lvl 1 and patriarch... pwned

im going for some sleep now, i'll see your silly reply tomorrow
take ur smack somewhere else

@sov: if ur a harvard professor, PULL SOME STRINGS GET ME IN, IM A LAZY BUT BRILLIANT student. (yah i kno u dont believe him, but really he is)

@others who want a piece of endu, GO FOR IT

@the issue of east vs west, i personally think west has much better pker's, ive been to quite a few pubs and they dont seem to have any good ppl
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2004-08-11, 08:02 PM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post starting "take ur smack somewhere else @sov:..."
cool well endurack isnt the only reason i wanna move to west it is because as everyone else said west seems have more higher skilled duelers than east. i am by no means a great pker on east but i get tired of owning whole pubblic games with my chars that only have basic gear on. ontop of all that i figure if it is true that west if full of great pkers that i should be able to learn some of their skills/strats and just overall become a better dueler.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2004-08-12, 02:34 AM in reply to tidus2005's post starting "cool well endurack isnt the only reason..."
A major trick to dueling is having more than one set of gear. A Lot of people will use the same things for everyone. If you know you are going up against a Fire sorc, get Rising Sun + dwarf, etc. Against melee dmg, DR. Also, you use your skill to your advantage. Charge paly's work good against sorcs that tele a lot...anyways, just a few ideas i came up with. (i play west)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mydogisyourdog

Posted 2004-08-16, 06:37 PM in reply to Mydogisyourdog's post starting "A major trick to dueling is having more..."
Mydogisyourdog said:
A major trick to dueling is having more than one set of gear. A Lot of people will use the same things for everyone. If you know you are going up against a Fire sorc, get Rising Sun + dwarf, etc. Against melee dmg, DR. Also, you use your skill to your advantage. Charge paly's work good against sorcs that tele a lot...anyways, just a few ideas i came up with. (i play west)
i find it sad that people use absorb, thats pratically saying your character pwns me so ill use this to try and live a couple seconds longer, for instance *friends fire sorc, 22k fb baba had 75resist all 5.3k life and 2 dwarfs, uber sad thing is that friend still pwned him without a scratch, absorb is nothing but a pansy's way of hiding...

about me loaning my account, who am i loaning it too, and do you agree to the tearms that w/e you guys dont need i can have? **noob botter** im bad at it but yea lemme know and ill PM password...

Edit:Yes it is a nl sorc, like 86 (i think) blizz sorc, missing occy i think and maybe a nagel and boots....
~"In The Eye!!"~

Last edited by JestinDeCourts; 2004-08-16 at 06:45 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JestinDeCourts is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJestinDeCourts is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JestinDeCourts