Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2004-08-14, 09:59 AM in reply to "angel" of war's post starting "Hey as long as Anman is introducing..."
"angel" of war said:
Hey as long as Anman is introducing himself, I might as well reintroduce myself, remember me?. The "angel" of war, the master of disaster the flamer supreme who got owned in his first thread.
Niqqa! I don't remember if I liked you or disliked you, but what the fuck is going on?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-08-14, 10:01 AM in reply to Anman's post "Anman is in the house..."
Anman said:
Anman signing in, in his prefered realm..

I think you guys will only see me in this forum...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-08-14, 10:16 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "http://130.89.160.183/jig/fora/BAhello.j..."
That's quite possibly the worst image macro I've ever seen although it is appropriate.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2004-08-14, 01:30 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "Refer to the last post."
welcome back angel...
die anman
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2004-08-15, 02:32 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "http://130.89.160.183/jig/fora/BAhello.j..."
mjordan2nd said:
LOL OMG WTF? ROTFLMAOS LOL !!!11!!!!!111 ..

Anyways...

-Spector- said:
die anman
I will die... Only after I have slit your throat with my finger nails and tongueing the front of your spine.
In this bloody dawn
I will wash my soul
To call the spirit of vengeance
To deny my wisdom for anger
To break the scream of the silent fool
To be a knightrider of doom

-Knightrider of Doom - Rhapsody
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Anman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAnman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Anman

Posted 2004-08-15, 11:12 AM in reply to Anman's post starting "Brushing your teeth doesnt actually..."
Anman said:
Brushing your teeth doesnt actually help as much as watching what you eat...
yes... you sould awlays watch what you eat, if you dont, it might run off on you, then you wont have anymore food :-/

btw welcome to the forums,
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kidagakash is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKidagakash is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kidagakash

Posted 2004-08-15, 12:08 PM in reply to Anman's post starting "LOL OMG WTF? ROTFLMAOS LOL..."
Ok, it's about time you got the fuck out of the house.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-08-15, 03:48 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "Ok, it's about time you got the fuck..."
Welcome back "angel"! Welcome aboard Anman.

Wonder why everyone already hates you, or at least gives you shit?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-08-15, 05:29 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Welcome back "angel"! Welcome aboard..."
Well, its sort of my fault.. Im laying shit so they can give it back...
In this bloody dawn
I will wash my soul

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Anman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAnman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Anman

Posted 2004-08-15, 06:24 PM in reply to Anman's post starting "Well, its sort of my fault.. Im laying..."
Meh he does that everywhere I meet him, he's a good guy overall. Hey Titus, Im glad Im back forum rping made me deppresed and I think it forced me to have periods.
don't stop war otherwise the end will never come
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"angel" of war is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"angel" of war is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"angel" of war

Posted 2004-08-15, 06:28 PM in reply to "angel" of war's post starting "Meh he does that everywhere I meet him,..."
Dude.... I thought you were a guy...
In this bloody dawn
I will wash my soul

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Anman

Posted 2004-08-15, 06:35 PM in reply to Anman's post starting "Dude.... I thought you were a guy..."
Welcome to the world of humor...

"angel", make a Flame thread against someone. NOW! Why were you gone for so long though? I mean, why couldn't you just stop by every now and then?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-08-15, 06:39 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Welcome to the world of humor... ..."
There are more horizons out there.
In this bloody dawn
I will wash my soul

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Anman

Posted 2004-08-15, 06:45 PM in reply to Anman's post starting "There are more horizons out there."
I know I should have and I'm sorry I didn't, I was a jackass, I dedicated my whole cyberlife to forum Rp'ing and when I spent a long time away from this site, I was ashamed to come back because I felt like I betrayed you all. I hope you can forgive me for that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"angel" of war is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"angel" of war is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"angel" of war

Posted 2004-08-15, 06:46 PM in reply to "angel" of war's post starting "I know I should have and I'm sorry I..."
Well, if you hadn't dragged Anman with you....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-08-15, 06:48 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "Well, if you hadn't dragged Anman with..."
Hah, I don't actually mind him, right now...

Just continue to humor me "angel" and all will be forgiven and forgotten.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2004-08-15, 06:50 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Hah, I don't actually mind him, right..."
Will do and Anman is actually a very mature and intelligent guy...he just doesn't know when to act it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

"angel" of war

Posted 2004-08-15, 06:52 PM in reply to "angel" of war's post starting "Will do and Anman is actually a very..."
"angel" of war said:
Will do and Anman is actually a very mature and intelligent guy
I have a hard time believing you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-08-15, 06:54 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "Well, if you hadn't dragged Anman with..."
Slim said:
Well, if you hadn't dragged Anman with you....
Ill drag you.. Ill drag you good.

Titusfied said:
Hah, I don't actually mind him, right now...

Bah... YOu can handle me...
"angel" of war said:
Will do and Anman is actually a very mature and intelligent guy...he just doesn't know when to act it.
Do I need to kick you in the nuts?
I know when to act it... And pissing around isnt the time.. Which is now..
In this bloody dawn
I will wash my soul

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Anman

Posted 2004-08-15, 06:55 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I have a hard time believing you."
mjordan2nd said:
I have a hard time believing you.
Hey, DO YOU know Anman?
In this bloody dawn
I will wash my soul

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Anman