Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 PvP

Lvl 9 Hardcore duelling
Posted 2004-08-03, 10:00 AM
We have decided to do some HC duelling (for a challenge)

For the builds: i can do the skills and stats but items are not my thing, so if some1 would help with that...

If we have some more players we might put up a tournament.. later

The rules:
there arent too many rules, just some to prevent accidents and such:

- Killing someone without warning = NOT ALLOWED
- Say who you want to duel, if the person accepts then everyone gets out of the area (go in town) and watch the show.
- You must have enough strenght to wear your gears (so no stupid +str tricks)
- No mercs...
- No townrunning, unless its just a try (you have to tell this before duel)
- No flaming people for killing your char in an fair duel
- Official duelling (for scores) is only for zelaron members and always takes place in private games
- Be sure you have some1 to loot your corpse !
- Only chipped gems and jewes may be used, NO flaweds
- You can only use items that were found with your duelling char (can be transfered from one to another duel char... as long as it was found by YOU with lvl 1-9
we understand this may give problems (mf-ing with lvl 9 will give you exp ) but creating a new duel-char and mf with that char is a simple solution (until we find a better one )
- NO healing/rejuvation potions
- The duelling chars cant do ANY quests except for those in act1 Normal (cannot have killed andariel yet, we can and WILL check that if necessary)

For ideas pm me or symzxx
For signing up pm me or symzxx
For reporting a cheater pm me or symzxx
For questions about the rules or anything else, pm me or symzxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Players:
Dr. Geekstar
Symzxx
Great-Thanatos

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The scores:
None yet

Last edited by Dr. Geekstar; 2004-08-04 at 03:27 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-08-03, 01:31 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post "Lvl 9 Hardcore duelling"
rules are updated, anyone can join now.
im off playing some cards, wish me luck, cya lat0rz
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-08-03, 03:39 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "rules are updated, anyone can join now...."
Iron Man tourneys are much more fun.

All participants start in the same game. You party up and run around killing, questing, or doing whatever you feel like doing. When you hit level 9, go to town and wait for everyone else. When everyone is level 9, you trade and buy. Then... fight to the death.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2004-08-04, 03:44 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Iron Man tourneys are much more fun. ..."
well its almost the same... symzxx and i created game, lvled, then at lvl 9 just create next duell-char and so on, duell comes later if we have some more people... you wanna join ????

i think the fact that you can only use stuff you found with one of your lvl1-9 duelling chars makes it nearly the same as ironman
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-08-04, 08:05 AM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "well its almost the same... symzxx and..."
Nah. In Ironman, you only get to use what you find in that particular game.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2004-08-04, 02:01 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post "Lvl 9 Hardcore duelling"
Dr. Geekstar said:
- NO healing/rejuvation potions
Count me in...the NO healing does apply to prayer arua right? cause I IM'd with some fags and they all used prayer like newbs...but ya if no prayer count me in
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2004-08-04, 03:26 PM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "Count me in...the NO healing does apply..."
Great-Thanatos said:
Count me in...the NO healing does apply to prayer arua right? cause I IM'd with some fags and they all used prayer like newbs...but ya if no prayer count me in
ok ill edit, sorry that im only on now but i just got home from lan-party (i pwned at cs & mohaa )
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-08-04, 07:03 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "ok ill edit, sorry that im only on now..."
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2004-08-04, 07:45 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post starting "It matters not whether you win or lose;..."

Your idea probably failed because it sucked.
I dun like dueling in hardcore, especially at such low lvls. BORING.

But hey, its my HO.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-08-11, 12:28 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting ":rolleyes: Your idea probably failed..."
Iron man tournys are so much more fun; they really are, because someone could just lie about where they found what? you could end up with a barb in full sigons chasin everyone down and beatin em up, or a barb in full lvl 9 lld gear (27 max helm 36 max armor 27 max shield wep of choice), noone is truthful anymore, so i vote ironman; and play by the luck of the draw and what ur real strategy is =)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Zuberan is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenZuberan is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Zuberan

Posted 2004-08-11, 09:49 PM in reply to Zuberan's post starting "Iron man tournys are so much more fun;..."
If this is going to happen i have a enchanter in hc useast if you guys need quik levels. Coz leveling to lvl9 does take quiet a while.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pekson