Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2004-08-06, 10:37 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I'm Slim Shadey , yes im the real..."
You can't even get that one right D3V? You suck.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-08-06, 07:26 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "Ah, the pits of Zelaron! How I miss..."
wb Mantralod
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-08-07, 03:18 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "wb Mantralod"
im going to play some Doom III !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-08-07, 03:19 AM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "im going to play some Doom III..."
spam spam spam spam spam spam... someone make a bot for this
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-08-07, 07:00 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "spam spam spam spam spam spam......"
YAY I LOVE SPAM well not really its kinda gross exspecially that pinneapple spam yuck! Anyways here I am helping to add to the world record of spam weee!! SPAM
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gendark01 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweengendark01 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

gendark01

Posted 2004-08-07, 09:13 PM in reply to gendark01's post starting "YAY I LOVE SPAM well not really its..."
Urge to kill...rising....rising...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-08-08, 05:03 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Urge to kill...rising....rising..."
/////iiiiuujiujihohuuftydf
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Insane Chaoz is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenInsane Chaoz is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Insane Chaoz

Posted 2004-08-08, 05:04 PM in reply to Insane Chaoz's post starting "/////iiiiuujiujihohuuftydf"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Insane Chaoz is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenInsane Chaoz is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Insane Chaoz

Posted 2004-08-08, 05:04 PM in reply to Insane Chaoz's post starting "14561612313"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Insane Chaoz

Posted 2004-08-10, 05:12 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Arrrggggggg

Shards of Dayala Simya 65 Cleric Bartux 65 Magi
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
akuno is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenakuno is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

akuno

Posted 2004-08-10, 05:13 PM in reply to akuno's post starting "Arrrggggggg"
sdfsserserser

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
akuno is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenakuno is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

akuno

Posted 2004-08-10, 05:14 PM in reply to akuno's post starting "sdfsserserser"
sesefsefsefsfsesef

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

akuno

Posted 2004-08-10, 06:14 PM in reply to akuno's post starting "sesefsefsefsfsesef"
gah...no more newbies >:

I'll cut ya bitch
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2004-08-10, 06:17 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "gah...no more newbies >: I'll cut ya..."
I felt the air rise up in me..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-08-10, 07:47 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I felt the air rise up in me.."
Oh, sorry about that *turns off the air conditioner*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2004-08-10, 10:28 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Oh, sorry about that *turns off the air..."
lol no he meant your breathing
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-08-10, 10:51 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "lol no he meant your breathing"
Douchebags.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-08-12, 09:40 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Douchebags."
what is the point of this tread?
fucing 1944 pages... . . . . . . .. . .
I READ THRU THEM ALL
~To be leet, or to not to be leet?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LimeDeMoN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLimeDeMoN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LimeDeMoN

Posted 2004-08-12, 09:41 AM in reply to LimeDeMoN's post starting "what is the point of this tread?..."
Haha, JK JK JK
~To be leet, or to not to be leet?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LimeDeMoN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLimeDeMoN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LimeDeMoN

Posted 2004-08-13, 06:29 AM in reply to LimeDeMoN's post starting "Haha, JK JK JK :)"
You still suck
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack