Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Cool The Village,Hidalgo,13 Going on 30
Posted 2004-08-06, 11:26 PM
Well recently I saw The Village supposedly the #1 film right now. But i'm here to tell you its a scam. It might of been the most seen but the movie it self suxors.
WARNING, THIS SPOILER WILL RUIN THE MOVIE
There is no monsters.
They have that old annoying accent in movies where you don't know what they are talking about. Go see it if you want but I would highly recommend not seeing it. 2nd on the list Hidalgo I rented today and I watched a while ago good movie in my opinion. Yeah you might think its a movie about a guy going on a race with a stupid horse but well you would just have to see it. 13 going on 30 is more of a chick flick but hey I thought it was good and at some parts even sad lol . That I would kinda recommend but not one of those movies for having a bunch of friends over lol.
Well thats my Review on recent movies.

Last edited by Jamesadin; 2004-08-07 at 09:39 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gendark01 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweengendark01 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

gendark01

Posted 2004-08-06, 11:37 PM in reply to gendark01's post "The Village,Hidalgo,13 Going on 30"
the only reason why i would watch 13 going 30 is because the chick is hot

wasnt that movie in the theather like 4 months ago? was it THAT bad?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2004-08-06, 11:39 PM in reply to gendark01's post "The Village,Hidalgo,13 Going on 30"
Interesting. Firstly, I moved this to Media, since the thread didn't belong in reviews. Only single movies, with the appropriate thread title are to be placed in Reviews, and it would be nice to have a little more thought than was put in this one.

Either way, still a decent thread to discuss. I actually haven't seen any of the movies, but I've heard similar things about The Village. Hidalgo doesn't really interest me, and unless a chick I'm dating wanted to see 13 Going On 30, I would never watch it, even though I am absolutely in love with Jennifer Garner.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-08-07, 05:03 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Interesting. Firstly, I moved this to..."
I got bored one day, and went to the 2 dollar theatre. I saw hidalgo. Or at least a good part of it. It wasn't that bad.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-08-07, 09:40 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I got bored one day, and went to the 2..."
I personally loved The Village. Hidalgo was Ok. Havn't seen 13 Going on 30.

The Village - 9/10
Hidalgo - 6/10
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2004-08-07, 10:13 AM in reply to Jamesadin's post starting "I personally loved The Village. Hidalgo..."
That spoiler ruins the movie. Too bad I saw this thread, and I saw it in another thread already, and that is why I'm a little pissed and don't really want to see the movie. I probably will though..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-08-07, 11:32 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "That spoiler ruins the movie. Too bad..."
i have seen all the movies ill rate them

the village-6/10 it was actually pretty good
hidalgo-3/10 forced to watch it with my sister almost fell asleep
13 goin on 30-5/10 chick was hot thats how it got its 5/10 heh, not really a good story plot
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-08-07, 05:34 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "i have seen all the movies ill rate..."
only saw 13 going on 30, it was pretty good
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-08-07, 10:12 PM in reply to iceman887's post starting "only saw 13 going on 30, it was pretty..."
WAIT...so what happens int he village? people just get scared of the forest? whats the antagonist in the story fi there arent monsters?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Hades-Knight

Posted 2004-08-07, 10:34 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "WAIT...so what happens int he village?..."
Ok let me explain it further and give it all away so yeah again WARNING! These people live inside this forest or whatever and they have it all good and jolly there. Pretty much isolated by the outside world. And since they don't want anyone leaving the forest they created these monsters or whatever that live in the woods so no one leaves. But only the Elders know that since they are the ones that started it. But untill later some dude gets badly injured but this kinda weird guy in the town and this blind girl has to go into the woods and go get some medicine. Also RED or whatever in the movie is a bad color and they don't bring it in to the town it supposedly attract the made up monsters. So they use yellow to scare them away but like I said its just the Elder dudes that dress up as these freaky monsters. Yeah some parts were a little scary but mostly its a plain out boring movie. The blind lady gets the medicine from outside the town by traveling through the woods and killing one of the monsters which was actually the crazy dude that hurt her boyfriend or whatever. It is actually like today outside there and they live in a Reservation area which no one knows about. Anymore questions just ask
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gendark01 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweengendark01 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

gendark01

Posted 2004-08-08, 08:59 AM in reply to gendark01's post starting "Ok let me explain it further and give..."
what game is ur sig made from?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Hades-Knight

Posted 2004-08-08, 10:39 AM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "what game is ur sig made from?"
Everquest~ I used to have a 58 paladin untill I quit and sold my account.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gendark01