Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 PvP

Arrow New assa build ?
Posted 2004-08-02, 04:20 PM
ok im building an assa but my problem is: i dont want to become a trapsin and i dont like a ww-sin

so i have this un-complete build (think it sux, but who cares, i play for fun *looks at 'someone')

max claw mast
1 into Weapon Block
1 into Mind Blast
1 into BoS
1 into Fade
1 into venom (?????)
10-15 Cloak of Shadows
some into Shadow Warrior (well, ill probably use it for pvm, rushing etc. so i may need a (second) tank)

and this is where i need some aid: i dont know shit about martial arts, so whats best for pvm ?????

items:

primary: 2 claws, dont know which ones (prob fury/chaos ?)
secondary: hoto and claw +skill claw (is that possible ?)
armor: enigma (any suggestions which one ??? im thinking of wire fleece/scarab husk... mayb mesh)
jewelry: buls ? angelic amu+ring ?
boots: shadows ?? nats ???
belt: dunno, buggy siggards ??? mayb perfect string or arachnids
gloves: no idea... id say souldrainers
helm: shako ?
Shadow skillers
Anni

merc:
no idea... act2 nightmare defensive perhaps ?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-08-02, 04:21 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post "New assa build ?"
YOu can't use a hoto AND a Claw... or at least I don't think. Its one or the other, or both claws.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-08-02, 04:28 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "YOu can't use a hoto AND a Claw... or..."
then what to wear in secondary ??? hoto + xxxx or 2* +x skill claws
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-08-02, 04:30 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "then what to wear in secondary ??? hoto..."
If you don't want to be a trapsin or wwsin, be a kicksin. Thats really the only other good build that I can think of.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-08-02, 04:36 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "If you don't want to be a trapsin or..."
a kicksin ??? then pls help me out with the martial arts
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-08-02, 07:17 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "a kicksin ??? then pls help me out with..."
Since you're planning on maxing claw mastery, max that finish move with claws, i think the name was Dragon Claw, not sure :s

-20 Claw mastery
-20 Dragon Claw <--- whatever the name was
-1 Dragon Flight
-20 Venom
-10 Fade
-10 Claw Block
-The rest in either a sidekick or whatever you want.

The gear is pretty similar to a wwsin except you'll be using 2xFury instead of Chaos.

I really don't know if this will work. But this is pretty similar to a WWsin.

Share the Pr0n, Not the lag
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

Posted 2004-08-02, 09:45 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "a kicksin ??? then pls help me out with..."
i made a kicksin that had surprisingly good dmg (18k) the way i did it is like this
20 into tiger strike
20 into Dragon tail (the 1 that explodes, this also spreads dmg into an area)
1 into the life/mana leech charge (fer when ur dyin, obviousely)
20 into venom
20 into burst of speed

if u do this u must have good boots for they greatly increase dmg.
PS i dont know if this is a good pvp build but with my 67 kicksin i could kill 80s so im guessin it is
gl
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kake101 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkake101 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kake101

Posted 2004-08-02, 11:51 PM in reply to kake101's post starting "i made a kicksin that had surprisingly..."
well u cant have venom and BoS on at the same time so you would have to choose one, and u wanna max wep block if you use dual claws. Also kicksins dont need nice weapons since they kick, you would need those boots.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2004-08-03, 12:19 AM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "well u cant have venom and BoS on at..."
SlickFic04 said:
well u cant have venom and BoS.
Yes you can.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-08-03, 03:54 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post "New assa build ?"
here is a guide i made that makes a very versitile assassin that can hold her own in most duels. http://www.zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29661
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2004-08-03, 05:00 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "well u cant have venom and BoS on at..."
SlickFic04 said:
Also kicksins dont need nice weapons since they kick, you would need those boots.
and that is y i never said anything about claws and i did say that u need good boots.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kake101 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkake101 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kake101