Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Zelaron's Story...

Posted 2004-08-02, 04:51 PM
This is the basic idea: we start a story and members continue it.

Rules:

1) A post can contain maximum 10 lines of story (11 or 12 can be tolerated if its really necessary)
2) You may only reply (and continue the story) when the last post was ended by ... (to prevent people to continue the story while the last post is still being edited.)
3) no quotes.... thats just a waste of space
4) comments can be added at the bottom of your reply (that contains a piece of story !!) with a clear seperation from the story you just wrote
5) NO stupid and/or senseless crap like penny did in the 1st thread
6) if someone makes a mistake (like letting Bob go to the toilet when he got himself killed 2 pages ago) pm it or put it in a comment in a reply containing story
7) to prevent situations like in rule 6, READ THE WHOLE STORY BEFORE YOU CONTINUE IT
8) no1 can finish it. (it probably will never stop)
9) forgive me my bad english and pm me about the rules (spelling, ideas, ...)

This can be really fun, please dont ruin it (i beg the mods/admins to delete any stupid senseless posts)

Last edited by Dr. Geekstar; 2004-08-02 at 04:54 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-08-02, 04:52 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post "Zelaron's Story..."
Kagom:
Once upon a time, a young man lived in an old cottage. He had been taking care of his grandfather for some time now. He never had been to school, but was smart in his own ways. While his grandfather was younger, he had been a very respected general for the British military. But an encounter with a French sorcerer had left him crippled and ill for the rest of his life. The young boy planned revenge, so one day he approached his grandfather asking him to tell him all that he could...

Dr. Geekstar:
..."well" grandfather said; "thats about 40 years ago now, i can't tell you the exact details, but boy o boy i sure remember what happened that horrible day" he puts off his glasses and takes a glass of water from the fontain in the middle of kitchen.
"i had an friend, called Zoleran. One day he asked me if i would go to Mount Orreot with him for..." "whats Mount Orreot grandfather ??" The old man realised this would become more difficult then he planned. "well my boy, ...

Kagom:
"You see...Mount Orreot is a group of mountains in the heart of France. It's a place where they used to hang those they considered of the Devil. Whores, witches, wizards, sorcerers. There was a rumor that they executioners stole their money and hid it in a giant chest. Amassing over 5,000,000 francs! So of course, I said 'Yes' to Zoleran. Besides I said I always wanted to travel to France..."

Dr. Geekstar:
..."what does that have to do with.." "patience my boy... so, next morning we went to Dafradok, a gnomish friend of us, to ask him if he wanted to join us on our journey. Ofcourse he accepted our offer. And so the fellowship started on a journey that would change their lives for good." ...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-08-02, 04:55 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "Kagom: Once upon a time, a young man..."
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2004-08-02, 04:57 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post starting "It matters not whether you win or lose;..."
Shinto Katana said:
No wonder you're a loser taged bitch. Stfu. Yes this isn't a flame because if it was i'd flame you. HAHAHA!
now that really makes me sad
its 00.55 here, i have to get up at 07.00 for dentist
i spend alot time here trying to get this story-game on and you ruin it... AGAIN

some mod pls delete this post and shinto's post
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-08-02, 05:00 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "now that really makes me sad :( its..."
Get your own fucking material. Get a mod to close this thread, this Zelaron's Story is Kagom's idea. Shut the fuck up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-08-02, 05:02 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Get your own fucking material. Get a..."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2004-08-02, 05:03 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Get your own fucking material. Get a..."
?????? it was kagom's idea, as i said.
the reason why i re-made it ???

- it had no rules
- it got fucked up by penny and some other people
- it was in chat, not in gen con
- i liked it and so did kagom, so we want to get this started for real
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-08-02, 05:04 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post starting "It matters not whether you win or lose;..."
Shinto Katana said:
This is fucking gay. I'm not gonna RP on a forum.
if you dont like this thread, then please stay out of it and let other people enjoy it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-08-02, 05:05 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "?????? it was kagom's idea, as i said...."
Dr. Geekstar said:
- i liked it and so did kagom, so we want to get this started for real
Two people just ain't gonna cut it, scooter.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-08-02, 05:05 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "if you dont like this thread, then..."
No, we are going to fuck it up because the overall idea just plain old sucks a wet rag used to wipe off Bill Clinton's sweaty balls.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-08-02, 05:08 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "No, we are going to fuck it up because..."
THEN GET OUT OF HERE AND NEVER COME BACK TO THIS THREAD AGAIN

let other people enjoy it... stop playing the little kid that has to take and break everything
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-08-02, 05:17 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "THEN GET OUT OF HERE AND NEVER COME..."
Honestly, I just don't really like the idea. If it picks up more, I will split out the crap, but as of right now, I'm not particularly interested in your story so far, and no one else is either..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-08-02, 05:18 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "THEN GET OUT OF HERE AND NEVER COME..."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Shining Knights

Posted 2004-08-02, 05:21 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Honestly, I just don't really like the..."
Titusfied said:
Honestly, I just don't really like the idea. If it picks up more, I will split out the crap, but as of right now, I'm not particularly interested in your story so far, and no one else is either..
well we can start over again with some different story, but ppl like penny will keep ruining it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-08-02, 05:23 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "well we can start over again with some..."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Shining Knights

Posted 2004-08-02, 05:24 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "well we can start over again with some..."
Like Titus said, no one LIKES the story, so they aren't going to continue it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-08-02, 05:25 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post starting "It matters not whether you win or lose;..."
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????
im acting like a bitch because you guys ruin the thread ??? oh well, guess every1 will agree with you

shut this down, sorry for kagom and some others but 'SOME' people dont like it so it cant even exist.
this is one cruel world.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-08-02, 05:26 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "Like Titus said, no one LIKES the..."
Slim said:
Like Titus said, no one LIKES the story, so they aren't going to continue it.
i allready said we can change/edit/restart the story but u guys will keep acting like a complete ass so theres no point in wasting more time on this
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-08-02, 05:37 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "i allready said we can..."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Shining Knights

Posted 2004-08-02, 05:38 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post starting "It matters not whether you win or lose;..."

Just don't post next time...

I'm closing this. There is another thread for this anyway....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign