Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 Marketplace

Exclamation Valor useast, non ladder sc
Posted 2004-07-17, 08:22 PM
Hi all this is my first time here and im only looking for a few items and i hope i can get them.

1: Valor wit +2 skills
2: runes for botd, (vex, hel, zod)
3: Storm shield
4: Gaze wit at least 19%

i am willing to trade:
Runes: Mal x1, Ist x1, Ohm x1, sur x1
Charms: 100p/20life small charms x2
Lidless x1 (lent away atm); Jade talon (wrist sword) x1, Blachhorn face (death mask) x1
Chaos suwayyah (rune word) x1, Saracens Chance (ammy) x1

I am willing to trade for the 4 items i need. All that is in the willing to trade section can go for all those items if you have them.

Edited: to get the right message so no confusion. confused myself when i re-read it. ; re-edit for change in plans

Last edited by Wolfman; 2004-07-17 at 11:17 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wolfman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenWolfman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Wolfman

Posted 2004-07-17, 08:24 PM in reply to Wolfman's post "Valor useast, non ladder sc"
I have all but botd, not sure on the gaze % but I have a few. Give me an offer.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-07-17, 08:33 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "I have all but botd, not sure on the..."
as long you have valor with +2 skills, bstar, storm shield and gaze with 19% dr, he willing to trade all those runes wow , all the charms, all the gears chaos wow. errr in short.

"I am willing to trade all of the willing to trade for the 4 items i need."

That's a freaking kick ass deal.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-07-17, 11:16 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "as long you have valor with +2 skills,..."
might wanna edit that post man it's changed as things happen.

i found me a 6 socketed zerker axe and now i just need the botd runes vex hel and zod.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wolfman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenWolfman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Wolfman

Posted 2004-07-18, 10:25 AM in reply to Wolfman's post starting "might wanna edit that post man :) it's..."
i got the stormshield and i might have the gaze not sure
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-07-18, 11:14 AM in reply to iceman887's post starting "i got the stormshield and i might have..."
I got all the items you need besides the runes. And my Gaze is a .08 one

Well i'll tell you what i need from you.
-All the runes and the chaos.

Share the Pr0n, Not the lag
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

Posted 2004-07-18, 11:40 AM in reply to ExT's post starting "I got all the items you need besides..."
neeto i guess my offer was good and i guess it would help if i told ya who to contact in game eh

My acct is Winddragon-X on useast sc nl, I think i like the deal from ExT contact me ok.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wolfman

Posted 2004-07-18, 05:34 PM in reply to Wolfman's post starting "neeto i guess my offer was good :) and..."
i got all, at lower price

pvt me
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Luhizot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLuhizot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Luhizot

Posted 2004-07-19, 02:28 PM in reply to Luhizot's post starting "i got all, at lower price pvt me"
i guess luhizot will get the trade cuz better deal u know who to contact but i dont.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wolfman