Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Unhappy I got pwnt...
Posted 2004-06-26, 04:59 AM
I was owned by battle.net tonight.

I had just finished being rushed thru normal, and went to test something out with the idea of 2x CTA on a barb (I know that they won't give more than +3 BO, but CTA gives +1 to all skills also...).

Anyway, after switching *2* characters, I get IP banned with my 2x +5 CTAs on the floor. My friend who was doing the rushing only had half a clue that I was xferring. He's not on AIM, and I couldn't get ahold of anyone else in time.

So, it's possible I may have lost my CTAs. It IS possible that my friend picked them up (don't know, he logged off before I got back on).

This sucks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-06-26, 06:32 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post "I got pwnt..."
Ouch. Thats why you trust noone but Sov when muling.

Sovereign- Helping items transfer since.... he started playing ladder!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-06-26, 06:59 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Ouch. Thats why you trust noone but..."
The guy somewhat had a clue I was doing it.

Plus, he's xferred a LOT of stuff for me. I don't think he STOLE them...

I'm worried about him not realizing that they were there, and they just went the way of the buffalo...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-06-26, 09:21 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "The guy somewhat had a clue I was doing..."
Vollstrecker said:
The guy somewhat had a clue I was doing it.

Plus, he's xferred a LOT of stuff for me. I don't think he STOLE them...

I'm worried about him not realizing that they were there, and they just went the way of the buffalo...
well , letz w8
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Death is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeath is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Death

Posted 2004-06-26, 03:24 PM in reply to Death's post starting "well , letz w8 :D"
Thats true Voll just wait till you hear for sure from your friend before thinking the worst.Like u said if he had some idea what you were doing he may have jumped into the game if he saw the message your friend has exited battle net.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Blackadder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBlackadder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Blackadder

Posted 2004-06-26, 04:47 PM in reply to Blackadder's post starting "Thats true Voll just wait till you hear..."
He was still in the game. He was sitting in A5 and I was xferring in A1.

We were talking if a CTA would give +4 BO to a barb (+3 cap and +1 from all skills), and I said 'Let's find out'. Switched 2 chars, and got IP banned.

Hopefully, he put 2 and 2 together, and picked them up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-06-26, 05:45 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "He was still in the game. He was..."
Well some people do lack common scence, just have to wait and see
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Endurack is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Endurack

Posted 2004-06-26, 06:46 PM in reply to Endurack's post starting "Well some people do lack common scence,..."
Let's make bets

I'm betting a 32020 that he got it them back

Share the Pr0n, Not the lag
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

Posted 2004-06-26, 08:00 PM in reply to ExT's post starting "Let's make bets :D I'm betting a..."
You lose.

He says that his power went out because of a storm when I was still in game...

So, they're gone. I've been playing with the guy for 1-2 years and xferred more valuable gear with him. I doubt he took them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-06-26, 08:06 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "You lose. He says that his power..."
Damn Volls, that sucks a lot....You are rich enough to get them back easy, right?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-06-26, 08:12 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Damn Volls, that sucks a lot....You are..."
I made 2 new ones today, but they were only +1 and +4.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-06-26, 10:49 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I made 2 new ones today, but they were..."
Damn I lost

You want that 32020? it's yours

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

Posted 2004-06-26, 10:50 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I made 2 new ones today, but they were..."
Vollstrecker said:
I made 2 new ones today, but they were only +1 and +4.
sorry for your losses dude. hope you get something that makes up for it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
symnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensymnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

symnzXx

Posted 2004-06-26, 11:07 PM in reply to symnzXx's post starting "sorry for your losses dude. hope you..."
OMG... IF THAT HAPPENED TO ME.. ID KICK MY OWN ASS LOL.. when u xfer real important itamz u should get a friend to hold itamz so if u both drop Itamz or Safe and SouND!!!

U GOtr Pwnt XP
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-06-26, 11:51 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "OMG... IF THAT HAPPENED TO ME.. ID KICK..."
Pssht.

You forgot to add that i gave you a 6 bo hydra and a coh and 3 290s and 5 combat gc's...

I've got no sympathy for you whatsoever..

:P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-06-27, 02:19 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Pssht. You forgot to add that i gave..."
Yeah. Kudos to you for setting me back up!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-06-27, 08:12 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Yeah. Kudos to you for setting me back..."
bbeen there done that man. i lost a levi and a gaze the other day the exact same way, cept the guy didnt know i was transing i just told him to wait, and i got banned
when i came back on he was still on but he was in diff game he thought i just left so he left after i didnt come back
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dgpnd81 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendgpnd81 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dgpnd81

Posted 2004-06-27, 11:02 PM in reply to dgpnd81's post starting "bbeen there done that man. i lost a..."
LoL

This is kinda ironic, i also lost my +6 bo cta the same way, transfering after i finished rushing a friend...

Arg! Gotta try and get a cheaper one now.

Anyone here willing to trade the runes for 3/20/20s?

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ExT