Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 PvP

Exclamation Help With My Necro Plz
Posted 2004-06-09, 04:38 AM
My Pvp Bone Necro is Lvl 71 and His Bone Spear does about 1100 Dmg, and his Bone spirit 1400..I heard there supposed to do way more like 3 & 4K dmg
what Is wrong??

And Also what is the best possible Equip for me too use? plz include runes to socket
I just need to try and fix my necro b4 its too late

Thanks for any Help
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
K-dogg is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenK-dogg is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

K-dogg

Posted 2004-06-09, 04:50 AM in reply to K-dogg's post "Help With My Necro Plz"
Here is what your skills should look like at lvl 71.

20 Bone Spirit
20 Bone Spear
20 Bone Wall
1 Bone armor
1 Corpse explosion
The rest in Teeth.

Share the Pr0n, Not the lag

Last edited by ExT; 2004-06-09 at 03:19 PM. Reason: My bad, corrected it :D
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

Posted 2004-06-09, 08:18 AM in reply to ExT's post starting "Here is what your skills should look..."
ExT said:
Here is what your skills should look like at lvl 71.

20 Bone Spirit
20 Bone Spear
20 Bone Wall
1 Bone armor
1 Corpse explosion
The rest in bone wall.
true , and ur dmg shud b smg like 2-3k
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Death is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeath is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Death

Posted 2004-06-09, 11:31 AM in reply to K-dogg's post "Help With My Necro Plz"
Well you should take advantage of Marrowwalk glitch. And it would be rest into teeth there buddy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-06-10, 06:48 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Well you should take advantage of..."
HandOfHeaven said:
Well you should take advantage of Marrowwalk glitch. And it would be rest into teeth there buddy.

Well I already put skill into bone prison :-/ so i guess i cant anymore lol

and another thing, why does everyone keep calling it a glitch..its just a lvl 33 spell u gain from the boots, so i dont really consider it as a glitch
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
K-dogg is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenK-dogg is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

K-dogg

Posted 2004-06-12, 02:22 AM in reply to K-dogg's post starting "Well I already put skill into bone..."
u should remake ur nec then use the marrowwalk BUG, and u'll roughly do like 4.5-5k+ spirit/spear
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DarkXSavior is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDarkXSavior is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DarkXSavior

Posted 2004-06-12, 02:29 AM in reply to DarkXSavior's post starting "u should remake ur nec then use the..."
It's not a bug either. Blizzard actually intended for that to happen.

I would call it an exploit, at worst.

Anyway, yeah. You'll want to remake the Necro.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-06-13, 08:58 AM in reply to K-dogg's post "Help With My Necro Plz"
Well, the Marrowwalk bug is good when dueling
1) Sorcs
2) Barbs with enigma
3) Other necroes
4) Wind-Druids
5) Trapsins
6) WW-sins

Marrowalk bug is bad against:
1) Uhm... can't say non-enigma barbs... they usually suck anyway teehee
2) Javazons
3) Melee/Fire claw druids, which you won't be seeing most of the time

So... Yes, you should remake. Unless you have a gold-duping-program.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ScamAlot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenScamAlot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ScamAlot

Posted 2004-06-17, 01:23 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "It's not a bug either. Blizzard..."
Vollstrecker said:
It's not a bug either. Blizzard actually intended for that to happen.

I would call it an exploit, at worst.

Anyway, yeah. You'll want to remake the Necro.
OT: Voll, Voll, Voll, Voll, what are you thinking? you can synergize skills you dont have. i made this arguement with another noob and said it wasnt a bug, having 13 skill points beyond the skill limit is overpowered especially when you dont need to invest them.

K-dogg: you should be getting around 3k+ without using the marrow bug (estimate) you have the choice to either make a new necro with the charges bug or continue maxing all synergies for bone spirit and spear to improve your damg and get 10 pb gcs which sounds you lack both at 1kish damg
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon