Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Retail
Posted 2004-04-30, 07:48 AM
Well... It's now retail, who is actually playing still? I am...

-ChaoticGuilt, Kain (3)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2004-04-30, 03:10 PM in reply to Eddie_Perez's post "Retail"
If I end up playing they better allow a server transfer like they said they would, and I'm not even sure if they will allow a transfer to the first 3 servers. But of course, if they do I'll be transfering to Kain to play with my buddies (Dominus Aurora).
So this baby seal walks into a club.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber

Posted 2004-04-30, 03:19 PM in reply to ask_rabber's post starting "If I end up playing they better allow a..."
Yesh, make sure you don't do something stupid like waste your 1 free transfer going to some obscure server.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2004-04-30, 03:33 PM in reply to Xenn's post starting "Yesh, make sure you don't do something..."
Ill probably play it later on. Server 5
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-04-30, 04:36 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Ill probably play it later on. Server 5"
I personally think the game is pretty boring
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2004-04-30, 05:35 PM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "I personally think the game is pretty..."
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2004-04-30, 06:08 PM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "I personally think the game is pretty..."
NonGayMan said:
I personally think the game is pretty boring
That kind of hit me too. I'm likely gonna let my account die.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-04-30, 06:40 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "That kind of hit me too. I'm likely..."
It's boring until you hit lvl 20.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2004-05-01, 07:06 AM in reply to Xenn's post starting "It's boring until you hit lvl 20."
Yeah, all the fun aspects of the game they highlight (castle sieges, dragons, etc...) are for high levels. Btw, stop discussing the game here NGM... every post in Lineage2 forum has been about how much you dont like it, no one gives a fuck.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2004-05-01, 08:39 AM in reply to Eddie_Perez's post starting "Yeah, all the fun aspects of the game..."
Eddie_Perez said:
Yeah, all the fun aspects of the game they highlight (castle sieges, dragons, etc...) are for high levels. Btw, stop discussing the game here NGM... every post in Lineage2 forum has been about how much you dont like it, no one gives a fuck.
Oh well, I don't feel like clicking and watching for 3454545464 hours just to get to the PVP.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2004-05-01, 10:36 AM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "Oh well, I don't feel like clicking and..."
You can PvP at any level...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Xenn

Posted 2004-05-01, 11:13 AM in reply to Xenn's post starting "You can PvP at any level..."
The most fun is when you have a level 1 mage and can pretty much own any fighter within 10 levels XD
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2004-06-12, 12:47 AM in reply to Randuin's post starting "The most fun is when you have a level 1..."
so who still plays?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DarkestFears is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDarkestFears is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DarkestFears

Posted 2004-06-13, 10:59 AM in reply to DarkestFears's post starting "so who still plays?"
I do... lvl 29 monk right now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Xenn

Posted 2004-06-13, 07:48 PM in reply to Xenn's post starting "I do... lvl 29 monk right now."
I still play, lvl 24 rogue, name Raabits.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber

Posted 2004-06-14, 07:49 AM in reply to ask_rabber's post starting "I still play, lvl 24 rogue, name..."
Did it improve much after it hit retail?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-06-14, 11:34 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Did it improve much after it hit retail?"
Vollstrecker said:
Did it improve much after it hit retail?
Well, you guys were whining about the boring gameplay. The gameplay shouldn't change much, if at all. It's just that they add more, lots more, to the game in the Chronicles. Chronicle 1 hasn't came out yet, but i want to hit 40 by the time it does (late this month, early next). Shouldn't be too hard, as I'm going to primarily level from now on. Also, the current main-land is only 1/3 of the three lands they are putting in there, and it is getting expanded. It should get interesting at least when Chronicle 1 comes out, but we'll see.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ask_rabber

Posted 2004-06-14, 04:07 PM in reply to ask_rabber's post starting "Well, you guys were whining about the..."
I mainly didn't continue due to the bots always in there, and how long it took to level.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-06-15, 01:02 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I mainly didn't continue due to the..."
Level 35 right now... I'm probably the most unlucky bastard in the server.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2004-06-15, 12:10 PM in reply to Eddie_Perez's post starting "Level 35 right now... I'm probably the..."
Eddie_Perez said:
Level 35 right now... I'm probably the most unlucky bastard in the server.
DIE.

You've killed a dude and got his +3 1.5 million Bich'Hwa as wall as his Dark Necklace worth a few hundred k. Then just yesterday or whatever you found a damn War Hammer off a Wyrm, which sells for 1 million in itself. There is something I'm forgetting I know... but oh well, point is you have luck beyond belief.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ask_rabber