Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2004-06-07, 07:32 PM in reply to khwiii's post starting "The same for me. Bottom line is, I am..."
khwiii said:
The same for me. Bottom line is, I am no better then any other person who has died for their country. As stupid as any war may be, it's still part of the cost of living free as an American.

True that, what is REALLY being free, if you are brought into a world to fight?

Cant they make fucking robots for shit like this?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-06-07, 07:52 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "True that, what is REALLY being free,..."
Lucid dreaming is being free.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-06-07, 09:13 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "Man it up and fight for your fucking..."
Penny_Bags said:
Man it up and fight for your fucking country you self absorbed fuck bag. Get your mouth off your mammy's titter, and be a man.

Omfg is everybody Brainwashed mush mouthed idiots? There is no fucking point of war to begin with. Ok, they crashed their planes, we bombed the fuck out of afghanistan, we couldn't find Osama. So we go to Iraq because of their Weapons of Mass Destruction. Big whoop, we didn't find anything at all there, and we're getting killed left and right, our death toll is over 700. And for what? NOTHING. And now they want to get more of us to get killed for this pointless argument. Pathetic. Please explain to me how in any we are endangered by the Iraqis, and I may be encouraged, but until then there is no point what-so-ever of going.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-06-07, 09:52 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Omfg is everybody Brainwashed mush..."
D3V said:
Omfg is everybody Brainwashed mush mouthed idiots? There is no fucking point of war to begin with. Ok, they crashed their planes, we bombed the fuck out of afghanistan, we couldn't find Osama. So we go to Iraq because of their Weapons of Mass Destruction. Big whoop, we didn't find anything at all there, and we're getting killed left and right, our death toll is over 700. And for what? NOTHING. And now they want to get more of us to get killed for this pointless argument. Pathetic. Please explain to me how in any we are endangered by the Iraqis, and I may be encouraged, but until then there is no point what-so-ever of going.
I wholeheartedly agree with D3V.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-06-07, 10:44 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post starting "Its good to live in Canada. Come on up..."
I plan too. -_-
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-06-07, 11:10 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I plan too. -_-"
If you get drafted, just go enlist in the Coast Guard. Simple as that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-06-08, 12:45 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "If you get drafted, just go enlist in..."
I don't want too. Thats the point, as soon as I sign up, my name, information, everything is put on to a government log and soon as something serious comes up and we gotta dig ourselves out of a damn hole like we're in now, I'll be first in line.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-06-08, 07:42 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "If i was old enough to be drafted. I..."
Well, you'd best plan on immigrating to Canada as soon as the bill is passed, because the article states that Canada will hand your ass back to the US on a silver platter if you get drafted.

Personally, it's always been my feeling that if the US started drafting, I would join drafted or not; I actually had tried to join the Air Force out of high school, but I couldn't because of medicine I was taking for my ADHD.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2004-06-08, 10:27 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Well, you'd best plan on immigrating to..."
I'd go and fight. I don't really know what I want to do with my life as of yet and the military is somewhat appealing. All I know is, if my country called on me I'd rise to the occasion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-06-09, 11:15 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "The Draft is Returning"
Kuja`s #1 said:
http://www.congress.org/congressorg/...ua_congressorg

Yay... So, remember kids, our dear Secretary of War just recently stated that the War on Terror is just beginning. So, a vote for Bush is a vote for the Bush Administration's attempts to spread their influence to every part of the globe.

I guess I'm back... Big deal, since I won't have a computer in two days.
OMG....so scary. Vietnam II, the saga continues. Bush...what have you done to us.

-frick

A friendly community and exciting role playing
experience awaits you at Quest Of Ages!
Click my sig to enter...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
frickaline is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenfrickaline is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

frickaline

Posted 2004-06-09, 01:22 PM in reply to frickaline's post starting "OMG....so scary. Vietnam II, the saga..."
He's ruined the economy. Hes turned the biggest national surplus into the biggest national deficit, ever. Also, during his presidency, more people lost their jobs then during any other presidents term since the great depression.

It's true, hes a moron whos going to fuck us over. And i'm in no way going to go forcibly fight a war for no reason. I probably can't get drafted for one reason or another anway. But STOP BITCHING ABOUT BUSH KUJA'S. Every forum I join that you are a part of, an anti-bush thread pops up. Hes a dumbfuck. WE ALL KNOW. Stop bringing it up over and over again like a scratched xbox disk.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-06-09, 02:05 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "He's ruined the economy. Hes turned..."
Sovereign said:
Stop bringing it up over and over again like a scratched xbox disk.
That disk wouldn't have gotten scratched if you would've just put it back into its case.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2004-06-09, 11:48 PM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "That disk wouldn't have gotten..."
And you know whats funny? Us Brainwashed americans actually think that he's sucha good president for 'national defense'.

GUESS WHAT BUSH, WE GOT 4 FUCKING PLANES CRASHED, and because why? He was MORE concerned with fucking Saddamn Hussien. When 9/11 first happened, he TRIED to get Saddam linked to it, and after he was finally convinced that Al-Qadea did plan 9/11 / carry it out. HE tried to link Saddamn to Al-Qadea...... .What a fucking moron, just like his dad.

and people will vote for him again, he's gotten the 3,000 people KILLED from 9/11 , He's gotten 700+ Killed in Iraq ... (so far, without this damn draft*) We're in national debt, losing jobs left and right, economy almost crashed completely a few months back, Honestly. We gave him and his stupid ass redneck dad 8 years of our life, now lets get their stupid cowboy loving asses outta office, and start-a-new.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2004-06-10, 09:40 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "And you know whats funny? Us..."
D3V said:
and people will vote for him again, he's gotten the 3,000 people KILLED from 9/11 , He's gotten 700+ Killed in Iraq ...
WTF are you talking about? How did our President get 3000 people killed in the WTC attacks? He didn't order them. He wasn't the one that flew the planes into the building. Don't feed this bullshit to anyone. Al-Qada flew the planes into the buildings, not our damn President.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-06-10, 12:24 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "WTF are you talking about? How did our..."
George Bush says our children is learning.

If you don't stand for anything, you don't stand for anything.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2004-06-10, 12:28 PM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "George Bush says our children is..."
"Theres an old saying in Tennessee, I know it's in Texas....probably in Tennessee. Fool me once shame on you...fool me twice..you....you can't get fooled again" - George W. Bush.

Tell me why this man can't remember a simple saying, or pronounce the word "nuclear" but somehow graduated Yale and is running the strongest military power in the world. I just don't get it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-06-10, 01:22 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "The Draft is Returning"
Let's just hope to hell he doesn't get re-elected.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2004-06-10, 01:56 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Omfg is everybody Brainwashed mush..."
D3V said:
Fah... So you never have ever thought that your generals sent their own planes into the world trade centers? Thus would give them reason to fight iraq for their oil. We all know thats why they had war anyways.

America is the most fucked up country their is.

All the presidents who were not for war. - Assassinated...

Presidents who were for war. - Not Assassinated..

Don't see any clues their?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Fatal1ty is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFatal1ty is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Fatal1ty

Posted 2004-06-10, 02:03 PM in reply to Fatal1ty's post starting "Fah... So you never have ever thought..."
Yes we flew planes into our own buildings costing us shit tons of money, nice logic there. Dumbass, it wasn't Iraq that was responsible for 9/11 it was Afghanistan.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-06-10, 02:06 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "Yes we flew planes into our own..."
That oil is worth billions u dumb fucker. You never know with ur fucking society. You think ur prez is in charge. BS. Your generals are.

You Have no Clue it was Afganistan!!

Just cuz a couple afganys were on the plane doesnt mean it was them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Fatal1ty is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFatal1ty is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Fatal1ty