Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Exclamation Ffvii Ac Trailer!!!new!!!
Posted 2004-05-13, 07:33 PM
Square-Enix Japan has just updated their website with some new stuff, including a brand new trailer, in ENGLISH!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.square-enix.co.jp/dvd/ff7ac/ now go watch and look at stuff. Be amazed!!!

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-05-13, 08:10 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post "Ffvii Ac Trailer!!!new!!!"
I've seen stuff from the new FF VII AC. I've also seen many graphics for the new and improved FF VII. It looks very good and very enjoyable. I'm looking foward to it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-05-13, 09:09 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I've seen stuff from the new FF VII AC...."
I think it's a movie kagom.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-05-14, 02:06 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I think it's a movie kagom."
!King_Amazon! said:
I think it's a movie kagom.
U think, IT IS!!!
Its gonna be sw33t.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-05-14, 03:27 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "U think, IT IS!!! Its gonna be sw33t."
Well he said the new and improved FFVII like he thought they were remaking the game or something.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-05-14, 03:33 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Well he said the new and improved FFVII..."
Yea I know. I was clarifying it for him.

It is gonna be bomb.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-05-14, 07:39 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Well he said the new and improved FFVII..."
!King_Amazon! said:
Well he said the new and improved FFVII like he thought they were remaking the game or something.
hmmrmm...I heard they were remaking FF VII...

I also know that AC is a movie.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-05-14, 07:49 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "hmmrmm...I heard they were remaking FF..."
The remake is a rumor at the time. Square will say something close to the releasse of AC if they remake FFVII or not.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-05-14, 07:52 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post "Ffvii Ac Trailer!!!new!!!"
but i have seen screenshots of a remake...oh well...I guess people can do stuff to confuse me >.<
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2004-05-14, 08:15 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "but i have seen screenshots of a..."
Sigh...I'd love to play a re-make of FFVII. Seeing a non-blocky Cloud dressed up as a woman and getting hit on by another man is just...too good to pass up...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2004-05-15, 09:02 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Sigh...I'd love to play a re-make of..."
Jessifer said:
Sigh...I'd love to play a re-make of FFVII. Seeing a non-blocky Cloud dressed up as a woman and getting hit on by another man is just...too good to pass up...
LOL, yea that would be funny.

They could possibly be re-making it for a release with AC. But it isn't comfirmed by S-E yet.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-05-15, 02:42 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post "Ffvii Ac Trailer!!!new!!!"
What the heck is the trailer talking about? Either i'm missing something or i played this game too long ago. Geostigma, genova, reunion??? wat the heck? who's the dude with the short white hair attacking cloud half of the trailer? Plz clear some of this up i never beat the game... i couldn't get knights of the round... so i never found out what happened at the end did sepiroth die?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DARKDESTROYER71 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDARKDESTROYER71 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DARKDESTROYER71

Posted 2004-05-15, 03:45 PM in reply to DARKDESTROYER71's post starting "What the heck is the trailer talking..."
k, replay the game. Its Jenova, Sephiroth is Jenova, Cloud has some Jenova in him. I don't feel like fully explaining it. Im geussing that Geostigma is an advancement from Jenova. The guy that fights cloud with that Katana is named Kadish, the person with the really long white hair is Yazoo and the guy with the really really short hair, who looks much o,kder is named Rods.

Its just speculation that in the trailer, its Sephiroth in the wheelchair.

You do not need Knights of the Round to beat sephiroth, I beat him at level 66, with one guy turned into a frog and the other two confused and lived through 10 super nova's. So you must need to get a much higher level, or not skilled enough yet(no offence).

SPOILER----------

At the end of FFVII, if u beat sephiroth in all the battles, a scene happend where everyone is talking, then cloud starts hearing sephiroth and a FMV shows cloud traveling down to sephiroth, where after he attacks cloud, you perform Omnislash(clouds level 4 Limit breaker). You think cloud is dead, it appears as he is dead, you then go through a scene where you leave the norten creater and life+holy stream stop meteor. the end

end spoiler------

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-05-15, 10:58 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post "Ffvii Ac Trailer!!!new!!!"
I cant wait for it i just hope they remake the game aswell as a Movie
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Illidan is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenIllidan is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Illidan

Posted 2004-05-16, 09:27 AM in reply to Illidan's post starting "I cant wait for it :p i just hope they..."
Wont be done. Too much work. That is why FFVII wont be remade for the PS2, it is like programming a ne game since the way PS2 games are programmed and such are totally different from the PS1, plus they would have to do a lot of work on the graphics.

A movie would take even longer, since they would have to adapt the script, and soo much would be left out. Think how long it takes to beat the game, then try to make that into a movie. Way to long, or cut 2/3 of the stuff out.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-05-16, 09:39 AM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "Wont be done. Too much work. That is..."
There's a chance they could remake the game, they have remade a ton of other FFs, it just won't be any time soon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-05-16, 10:25 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "There's a chance they could remake the..."
yea, cuzz it is soo much work, but they remade the games for PS1, not PS2. Hence the probability that FFVII will still on the PS1.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-05-16, 10:57 AM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "yea, cuzz it is soo much work, but they..."
If they remake it, which I doubt they will, I can almost guarantee you that it would be for the PSP.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2004-05-16, 12:55 PM in reply to uncapped's post starting "If they remake it, which I doubt they..."
Yes, as much as we would love a remake, its to much work and would require resources which would be put forth for new games.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-05-17, 05:36 AM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "Yes, as much as we would love a remake,..."
The sweetest FF remake would be FF Tactics. If they remade it it would own FF7. FF7 had a sweet ass story line but tactics had better. The only thing that would own tactics if they remade it would be the materia system on FF7. Also, on tactics there is a massive amount of weapons compared to FF7.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Omega is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOmega is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Omega