Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2004-03-29, 06:30 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "That's called another expansion pack. I..."
Yep. By the time they decide to come back to it, D2 will be past its prime, and they will either make another one with a crappy storyline (Who plays these for the storyline?) or make a Diablo MMO.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2004-03-29, 08:09 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Yep. By the time they decide to come..."
I loved the movies, they were mega cool.
Zelaron - [ Translate this page ]
Zelaron est une communauté en ligne pour des gamers, des programmeurs et des ar.
www.yotor.com/wiki/fr/ze/Zelaron.htm - 5k - Cached - Similar pages
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arkantis

Posted 2004-03-29, 08:11 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Yep. By the time they decide to come..."
I'd like to see a frist person shooter version of diablo.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

‡AC‡

Posted 2004-03-29, 08:13 PM in reply to ‡AC‡'s post starting "I'd like to see a frist person shooter..."
MasterAC said:
That would sort of be fun. Watching as you slice a bunch of Venom Lords as they blow fire on you. It would sort of be hard to duel in that though...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-03-29, 08:39 PM in reply to BornOblivious's post "Diablo 3???"
there is no diablo 3 known about publicly, but ur probably thinking about this pic....

http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=di...oty/diablo.jpg
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
r0xx0rs is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenr0xx0rs is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

r0xx0rs

Posted 2004-03-29, 09:00 PM in reply to r0xx0rs's post starting "there is no diablo 3 known about..."
r0xx0rs said:
there is no diablo 3 known about publicly, but ur probably thinking about this pic....

http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=di...oty/diablo.jpg
NO,no I wasnt.
Zelaron est une communauté en ligne pour des gamers, des programmeurs et des ar.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arkantis

Posted 2004-03-29, 09:37 PM in reply to Arkantis's post starting "NO,no I wasnt."
You know the wanderer in act 3? Wtf is up with him, maybe he is the supreme monster or somthing...?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-03-29, 09:46 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "You know the wanderer in act 3? Wtf is..."
Actually he's Diablo disguised as the hero from Diablo 1.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2004-03-30, 05:32 AM in reply to kaos's post starting "Actually he's Diablo disguised as the..."
Obviously SOMEONE *cough* Slaynish *cough* has not played all the games or followed the storyline at all....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-03-30, 12:01 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Obviously SOMEONE *cough* Slaynish..."
Well if they are going to make a new game why would they call it Diablo(N) because Diablo isn't even going to be in it. Expansion is only thing that makes sense.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2004-03-30, 09:34 PM in reply to ‡AC‡'s post starting "I'd like to see a frist person shooter..."
MasterAC said:
Ya, when the pit lords blow fire on you, you wouldn't be able to see...
But for it to be a FPS you would have to shoot something... bowazons would be the only char for this...but ya never know StarCraft:Ghost from the shots I see looks AWESOME so if blizz did ever think of keeping the Diablo series alive which from my POV is already dead the day of WoW relase.
-My thoughts...
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2004-03-31, 06:39 AM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "Ya, when the pit lords blow fire on..."
Great-Thanatos said:
Ya, when the pit lords blow fire on you, you wouldn't be able to see...
But for it to be a FPS you would have to shoot something... bowazons would be the only char for this...but ya never know StarCraft:Ghost from the shots I see looks AWESOME so if blizz did ever think of keeping the Diablo series alive which from my POV is already dead the day of WoW relase.
-My thoughts...
well Aliens vs Predaters 2 is a FPS and the Aliens are close combat only character types Head bite, tail whip, and claws are there only attacks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

‡AC‡

Posted 2004-03-31, 06:50 AM in reply to kaos's post starting "That's called another expansion pack. I..."
Blizzard is not going to make a D3 when they have a new game like WOW coming out that would have to compete with D3.
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-03-31, 08:46 AM in reply to zagggon's post starting "Blizzard is not going to make a D3 when..."
Acctually its not competing if they're both from the same company...thats like them saying "Oh my god, don't buy WoW. It sucks. Go buy D3." Then they turn around and say "No, D3 sucks. If you want a good game buy WoW. D3 sucks don't buy it even though we're the creators".

See its that same as them releasing Brood War and Diablo 2. No one said they sucked. In fact mostly everyone bought both of the games...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2004-03-31, 11:10 AM in reply to kaos's post starting "Acctually its not competing if they're..."
If you type in the character names on google you get like 3rd person veiws, they are not from daiblo 2 strange!
Is there a daiblo 2 movie coming out, I heard that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Arkantis

Posted 2004-03-31, 11:18 AM in reply to Arkantis's post starting "If you type in the character names on..."
Arkantis said:
If you type in the character names on google you get like 3rd person veiws, they are not from daiblo 2 strange!
Is there a daiblo 2 movie coming out, I heard that.
Really??
Are they going to call it Diablo 2 the Movie? Staring Van Damme as the Paladin Hero. Imagine that, they would have the balls to do that. A paladin with a stupid accent. They going to make a PS2 game when the movie bombs and call it “Diablo 2 the Movie Game”

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-03-31, 01:16 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "Really?? Are they going to call it..."
I think D3 (which probably won't happen) should let you have the option of being 'evil' instead of being the little good bitches the whole time.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-03-31, 01:56 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I think D3 (which probably won't..."
Haha, you being Uber Diablo... I would think a year and a half after the release of WoW they will release something pertaining to Diablo e.g. another expansion pack.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-03-31, 05:58 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Haha, you being Uber Diablo... I would..."
Blizzard traditionally only releases 1 expansion per game, since Warcraft 2...

I think they will make Diablo 3, it'll definitely be a while after WoW hits.

I'd like them to expand the skill trees a little more.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-03-31, 06:01 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Blizzard traditionally only releases 1..."
If I could, this is sort of an out-there idea, I would make a mod where you could be Tyrael, and have Paladin, Barbarian, Sorceress Cold-Spells, and Amazon Passive and Bow skills. I think that would be most interesting....But it may seem weird to you guys...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven