Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Full Metal Alchemist - episode 25
Posted 2004-03-29, 08:01 AM
Wow, episode 25 must've set a fansub record or something. It only took them a day to sub.

Excellent episode, too. Didn't see some of that coming.

So, the homunculus were behind the Ishbal revolution as suspected. I was surprised that the Fuhrer's secretary was the one who started it, though. I was pretty sure she was in one the whole thing, but I didn't expect her to be one of them.

At one point, I thought the Fuhrer was in on the whole thing, but I'm no longer sure how much the Fuhrer knows. I think he might just be being manipulated as well. Mustang doesn't seem to trust him for some reason, though, and I'm starting to find Mustang the most truthful character on the show besides the brothers and Scar.

Sad about Colonel Hughes, though, he was one of my favourite characters on the show.

So, of the homunculus we have:
Sloth - Juliet Douglas
Envy - the shapeshifter
Gluttony - pretty obvious
Lust - the ringleader?
Greed - he was mentioned, but we haven't actually seen him. The others seem afraid of him though.
Pride - unknown
Anger/Wrath - Scar, perhaps?

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2004-03-29, 01:47 PM in reply to Rurouni Storm's post "Full Metal Alchemist - episode 25"
WOW! Stunning episode.

I love this episode, and yes I'm also very disappointed with the death of Hughes. At the scene of his funeral, my eyes almost watered when his daughter keeps tugging at her mom why her dad was being buried. You find out alot this episode and I can see the future will be very eventful.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2004-03-29, 04:11 PM in reply to Rurouni Storm's post "Full Metal Alchemist - episode 25"
Rurouni Storm said:
Wow, episode 25 must've set a fansub record or something. It only took them a day to sub.
What? That was one of their slower releases. Bakasan has Naruto on bt like 8 hours after it airs.

We have seen Greed. We've also seen Wrath. [Won't say where =p]

Greed is the guy in the pimp furry outfit in episode 21-22 or around there.

Greed isn't affiliated with Lust & Co. though. Not sure where they all fit in, but they aren't all allies.

AFAIK, Pride is the only one unaccounted for.

Last edited by GravitonSurge; 2004-03-29 at 04:20 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-03-29, 08:13 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "What? That was one of their slower..."
GravitonSurge said:
What? That was one of their slower releases. Bakasan has Naruto on bt like 8 hours after it airs.

We have seen Greed. We've also seen Wrath. [Won't say where =p]

Greed is the guy in the pimp furry outfit in episode 21-22 or around there.

Greed isn't affiliated with Lust & Co. though. Not sure where they all fit in, but they aren't all allies.

AFAIK, Pride is the only one unaccounted for.

I meant we haven't seen Greed do anything. We do know what he looks like, though.

I have a pretty good idea who Wrath is, but I won't say anything. I'm also betting we've seen Pride. He's probably someone already in the show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2004-03-30, 09:38 AM in reply to Rurouni Storm's post starting "I meant we haven't seen Greed do..."
Yea, but one question though

From the preview of the next episode, it looks like it'll be covering Ed's love life? Any more contraversial shit from the homonculuses?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2004-03-30, 03:25 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "Yea, but one question though From..."
After rewatching the episode, I've got another theory

The Fuhrer is definitely involved. I think he knows Mustang's been planning to usurp him and might be using the homunculus to undermine Mustang's group without raising suspicions. How else would Juliet Douglas still be on the military records, though it's known that the real one died?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2004-03-30, 03:33 PM in reply to Rurouni Storm's post starting "After rewatching the episode, I've got..."
But what's to tell if this isn't the real Juliet Douglas?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2004-03-30, 07:56 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "But what's to tell if this isn't the..."
Randuin said:
But what's to tell if this isn't the real Juliet Douglas?
Interesting, but I don't think she is. The real Juliet died before the rebellion, at least according to the records Hughes found. Had they said she was MIA, I'd believe it. Then again, they could be pulling another Dr. Marco.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2004-03-30, 08:24 PM in reply to Rurouni Storm's post starting "Interesting, but I don't think she is. ..."
Juliet Douglas has been replaced by Sloth, story.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav