Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2004-03-16, 03:03 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "Dont try and convince me of your god..."
zagggon said:
Dont try and convince me of your god when you yourself have never even seen him nor has anybody.
Have you ever seen me in person? Have you ever seen George W. Bush in person? Have you ever seen Saddam Hussein? No. SO..... your arguement is invalid and you shall henceforth be known as Patsy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-03-16, 03:06 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "Have you ever seen me in person? Have..."
Penny_Bags said:
Have you ever seen me in person? Have you ever seen George W. Bush in person? Have you ever seen Saddam Hussein? No. SO..... your arguement is invalid and you shall henceforth be known as Patsy.

Lets make it patsy since he is to dumb to even capitalize his own name. And dont try to make this a religous drama idiot boy. Know one is trying to convince you of anything.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2004-03-16, 03:15 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "Have you ever seen me in person? Have..."
I met Joseph Lieberman at an airport magazine shop. He most definately has a Jew nose. And his head is huge.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2004-03-16, 03:19 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "Have you ever seen me in person? Have..."
Penny_Bags said:
The difference here is that they actually exist on Earth. You could, in theory, go to the white house and see/touch George Bush.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-03-16, 03:39 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "The difference here is that they..."
Well if Jesus was real, you, in theory, could find his body and see/touch it.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2004-03-16, 03:41 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "Well if Jesus was real, you, in theory,..."
it would be over 2000 years old O_o, wouldnt it have turned to dust long ago.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-03-16, 03:41 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post starting "No I am not being sarcastic and it is..."
Doofus_AW said:
No I am not being sarcastic and it is more of a question of proper usage then a religous statement (much less an imposition), Whether you believe in God, Mohammed, Buddha or the great and terrible Oz they are all proper names and should be capitalized.
Oh yeah... and, guys, he's right. God is a proper noun, get used to it.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

RoboticSilence

Posted 2004-03-16, 03:43 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "it would be over 2000 years old O_o,..."
Sovereign said:
it would be over 2000 years old O_o, wouldnt it have turned to dust long ago.
Yeah... and I guess all those 60 million year old dinosaur remains in museums are dust as well.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

RoboticSilence

Posted 2004-03-16, 03:45 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "Yeah... and I guess all those 60..."
thats because they were fossilized....its some special process that changes the structure of the dino bones.....im pretty sure we arent gonna finda fossilized jesus.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-03-16, 04:09 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "thats because they were..."
The point to my statement is that there is no rhyme logic or reason to determining if there is or isn't a god. It's all about faith obviously. Zagggon obviously has no faith in God here, I was just trying to point out that he is attempting to make a scientific arguement where one is absolutely not called for.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-03-16, 04:14 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "The point to my statement is that there..."
Okay, enough Theology 101.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

hahaha
Posted 2004-03-16, 04:20 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "thats because they were..."
Sovereign said:
thats because they were fossilized....its some special process that changes the structure of the dino bones.....im pretty sure we arent gonna finda fossilized jesus.
who knows sovy we could find fossilized jesus and omg even fossilized god that would be funny as hell p[ay 25 dollas to see the bones of christ ppl wood make a lot of money that way.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Koodooz is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKoodooz is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Koodooz

Posted 2004-03-16, 04:51 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "thats because they were..."
Sovereign said:
Alright... lemme reword that.

I suppose that if Jesus did exist, he was probably buried in a tomb, where he would not be disturbed.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

RoboticSilence

Posted 2004-03-16, 06:48 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "A few times? About every other post is..."
Jizmo said:
A few times? About every other post is how your life sucks and you can't see Harmony for one hour.
you can't say every other post from me is about how my life sucks and I can't see Harmony for an hour.First of all only a quarter of my posts at the most are even negative at all and second of all It isn't about not being able to see Harmony for an hour.I won't be able to see her for a very long time.1 hour is nothing,6 months sucks
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII

Posted 2004-03-16, 07:32 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "I met Joseph Lieberman at an airport..."
RoboticSilence said:
I met Joseph Lieberman at an airport magazine shop. He most definately has a Jew nose. And his head is huge.
"Oh that grapefruit head! Your grandaddy had a big-ass head!"

Why does it not surprise me that that exact phrase appeared in my mind when you said he had a big head.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-03-16, 08:15 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "I met Joseph Lieberman at an airport..."
RoboticSilence said:
who is Joseph Lieberman?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII

Posted 2004-03-16, 08:22 PM in reply to Dan XIII's post starting "who is Joseph Lieberman?"
I assume you aren't one for US Politics... he was the running mate for Gore in the 2000 election.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

RoboticSilence

Posted 2004-03-16, 11:10 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "The difference here is that they..."
GravitonSurge said:
The difference here is that they actually exist on Earth. You could, in theory, go to the white house and see/touch George Bush.
Exactly, so Doofus you are the fool not me. Those people actually exist, god does not and never has he is just a nice idea that some very drunk oaf thought up.
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Exclamation Zag is not up to date in the head
Posted 2004-03-17, 12:18 AM in reply to zagggon's post starting "Exactly, so Doofus you are the fool not..."
zagggon said:
Exactly, so Doofus you are the fool not me. Those people actually exist, god does not and never has he is just a nice idea that some very drunk oaf thought up.
Zag first of all you dont know that God doesnt exsist so dont go preaching about how Doofus is stupid cuz ur only making an ass of yourself and second Bush exsists cuz u know where to find him to see/touch him, you exsist cuz ppl know where to find you to see/touch you, so you know where God is to be able to see/touch him, i didnt think so, so do all of us a favor and stop your bitching cuz none of us want to hear you bitch, just shut up ok, good. Hey Zag Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Koodooz is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKoodooz is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Koodooz

Posted 2004-03-17, 01:13 AM in reply to Koodooz's post "Zag is not up to date in the head"
First of all... Zagggon... it was Grav who you quoted, not Doofus. Second of all, I agree with Koodooz. You really don't know for certain.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

RoboticSilence