Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2004-03-11, 04:32 PM in reply to MarkiX's post starting "yes but dogs to it out of dominance and..."
MarkiX said:
yes but dogs to it out of dominance and masculinity and they dont actually stick cock in ass. They dont do it cus they are sexually attracted to eachother.

oh and u are saying that god meant for ppl to be homosexual when it is in the bible plain is day that he didn't...... i cant believe what ppl think i will shut up now
it is a shame that ppl r like this and it is a shame i have to live around it.
Alright so men humping men is a sign of masculinity? Since when did you believe homosexuals were masculine? It seems now you are advocating it as a form of establishing dominance. That's not why dogs do it anyway, it's purely sexual.

Il papa caca nei legno?

Last edited by RoboticSilence; 2004-03-11 at 04:39 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2004-03-11, 04:35 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "Alright so men humping men is a sign of..."
RoboticSilence said:
Alright so men humping men is a sign of masculinity? Since when did you believe homosexuals were masculine? It seems now you are advocating it as a form of establishing dominance. That's not why dogs do it anyway, it's purely sexual.
its like when a guy says "suck my dick bitch". dogs believe "haha u r my bitch thats why u let me hump u like this. I am dominate over u" and some gays are masculine. For example, prison inmates. Thats why some guys tea bag other guys.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MarkiX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMarkiX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MarkiX

Posted 2004-03-11, 04:39 PM in reply to MarkiX's post starting "its like when a guy says "suck my dick..."
http://blue.butler.edu/~bwoodruf/all...sexanimals.htm

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/abstrac...AB0894DC404482

http://www.bidstrup.com/sodomy.htm

Enjoy, moron.

You have gone from hating homosexuals to advocating homosexuality as a form of masculine dominance.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2004-03-11, 04:41 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "http://blue.butler.edu/~bwoodruf/allianc..."
I'm glad that u have finally found a statement of mine that u can bash ::smiles::

well fuck this thread im sorry that the world is filled w/ indecent ppl
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MarkiX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMarkiX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MarkiX

Posted 2004-03-11, 04:52 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "Are you stupid? Hermaprodite is a..."
RoboticSilence said:
Are you stupid? Hermaprodite is a physical deformity. It's when someone is born with both male and female genitalia.
It is also the hormons of both sexes... and that is what I mean by it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2004-03-11, 07:46 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "First off you have two things wrong..."
RoboticSilence said:
Homosexuality used to be commonplace. Kings, princes, streetpeople of all kind had both male and female partners as far back as the 1100's or earlier. William Shakespeare had relationships with both men and women, including an Earl whom he even wrote a few poems about. I don't understand why homosexuality is such a big deal nowadays when it used to be nothing but normal for centuries.

Second, humans are not the only animals who have homosexual tendencies. If you haven't noticed, dogs tend to hump eachother quite often, even males. It's normal for a dog to get out its sexual aggression any way it can and other dogs don't mind because they enjoy it just as much. Many animals have homosexual encounters and it is actually very common.
In addition:

'Twas the Church who first banned Homosexuality (Long live the History Channel). Up until that point no one cared. And then the Church forced it's beliefs unto the world, whether the people were of the same religion or not.

Second, animals have fewer inhibitions than humans, and it's probably one of the reasons they resort to seemingly homosexual ways. Monkeys...Dogs...Penguins...Whatever...ect. Animal urges need to be satisfied in one way or another... (Long live the Discovery Channel)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2004-03-11, 08:58 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "In addition: 'Twas the Church who..."
That's exactly my point. I believe that homosexuality is natural and should not be considered an offense. Fags are people, too. I have many gay friends and there's nothing wrong with any of them, they just happen to like cocks.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

RoboticSilence

Posted 2004-03-11, 09:02 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "That's exactly my point. I believe..."
As long as the world is full of idiots, the world will also be full of prejudism. The two go hand in hand, IMHO. May as well just get used to it...and just dance on their graves when they die. :T

It's kind of sad, really.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2004-03-12, 06:59 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "As long as the world is full of idiots,..."
That is your opinion just like everyone else has their. You by saying they are sad for their opinion is just being a low as them saying gay is wrong. If you think you are right prove your statement but dont say the other person is sad/stupid/gay/retarded for what they think unless you want to be as low as them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2004-03-12, 03:12 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "That's exactly my point. I believe..."
RoboticSilence said:
That's exactly my point. I believe that homosexuality is natural and should not be considered an offense. Fags are people, too. I have many gay friends and there's nothing wrong with any of them, they just happen to like cocks.
NATURAL!!!! Im going to shoot myself in the head!!! if it is natural then how come only Heterosexual sex makes babies. how come women and Men are more compatable than sames sexes.

Oh shit wtf did i do. i posted in this thread again........ what a mistake! omg i cant believe the way ppl think.

Acer said:
That is your opinion just like everyone else has their. You by saying they are sad for their opinion is just being a low as them saying gay is wrong. If you think you are right prove your statement but dont say the other person is sad/stupid/gay/retarded for what they think unless you want to be as low as them.
i agree

Last edited by MarkiX; 2004-03-12 at 03:15 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

MarkiX

Posted 2004-03-12, 05:09 PM in reply to MarkiX's post starting "NATURAL!!!! Im going to shoot myself in..."
MarkiX said:
NATURAL!!!! Im going to shoot myself in the head!!! if it is natural then how come only Heterosexual sex makes babies. how come women and Men are more compatable than sames sexes.

Oh shit wtf did i do. i posted in this thread again........ what a mistake! omg i cant believe the way ppl think.
Are you retarded? Name the unnatural process that creates homosexuality. Oh yeah, I guess depression and disease aren't natural. I guess birthmarks are caused by unnatural processes. Get a clue.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

RoboticSilence

Posted 2004-03-12, 07:28 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "Are you retarded? Name the unnatural..."
I can't believe this is still being debated. The list was created so people would be like "Haha, thats so dumb", I guess it didn't work.

Anyways, im not gay either, but I am strongly siding with Robo on this one. Are you saying we should send all homosexuals to an island, and let them die, so that we will be a gay-free society? It wouldnt work, because no matter what, homosexuals will be born, its a mental hormone issue.

Seriously, I mean...im all for letting people talk about pretty much all they want, and express their opinions, but this is just dumb. I feel dumber just to have debated your opinions.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2004-03-12, 09:31 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post starting "I can't believe this is still being..."
I dont hate gay people as a person, I just dont agree with them being gay.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Acer

Posted 2004-03-12, 09:43 PM in reply to Acer's post starting "I dont hate gay people as a person, I..."
I'm wondering why people think being homosexual is a genetic disorder..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-03-13, 07:39 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "I'm wondering why people think being..."
I think there has to be some reason why they feel the way they do.

Most gay guys are lady like, and must dikes are manly. It is just something I think is a great possibility.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Acer

Posted 2004-03-16, 07:18 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "INteresting facts about gay marriage..."
Sovereign said:
http://grove.ufl.edu/%7Eggsa/gaymarriage.html

Check it out. Just thought it might make some people here think for once.

Thanks to Cheryl for the link.

Btw this is a very serious subject. i Catch anybody making FUN of homosexuals, and i will ban them on the spot.
I kinda thought the link was stupid, but that's me.

I am against same-sex marriage because men and women have 1 reproductive organ and both are dependant on each other to create life in children. In a way, same-sex marriage is a form of pre-abortion in the fact that they'd have to adopt if they wanted to have children or they'd have to fool around to get a child. To me, it's just not natural. Most people will counter this and say that animals have gay sex, but it is not because of sexual attraction, but because of dominance. I have said my piece, thank you for taking the time to read it if you did
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack