Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Smack the pengu!
Posted 2004-01-20, 06:12 PM
http://ogc.ath.cx/files/tmp/pingu.htm

Smack it!

Oh, and I found this humorous : shoe
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 593pengu.jpg (8.7 KB, 78 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Tai

Posted 2004-01-20, 06:20 PM in reply to Tai's post "Smack the pengu!"
My record is 450.5
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2004-01-20, 06:28 PM in reply to Tai's post "Smack the pengu!"
I got 593.5...

Last edited by Demosthenes; 2004-01-20 at 06:31 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-01-23, 05:55 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I got 593.5..."
i got 632 yay pretty good for my first try.. that game is fun
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-01-23, 09:36 AM in reply to Tai's post "Smack the pengu!"
Got 404'd...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzBlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

BlueCube

Posted 2004-01-23, 03:36 PM in reply to BlueCube's post starting "Got 404'd..."
Here's another link.
http://meph.eu.org/

My max is like 530. I keep sticking his head in the snow, and he won't bounce.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2004-01-23, 04:33 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Here's another link...."
penguin wont like this game lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2004-01-23, 04:46 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "penguin wont like this game lol"
Disappointing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
p1ng is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenp1ng is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

p1ng

Posted 2004-01-23, 04:48 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "penguin wont like this game lol"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg kingpwnpingu.JPG (15.3 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg kingpwnpingu.JPG (13.1 KB, 11 views)

Last edited by !King_Amazon!; 2004-01-23 at 04:54 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-01-23, 05:00 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "penguin wont like this game lol"
550's is the best I can do...

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2004-01-23, 05:09 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "550's is the best I can do..."
I got 583 on a lucky one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DrowningOnAir is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDrowningOnAir is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DrowningOnAir

Posted 2004-01-23, 05:55 PM in reply to DrowningOnAir's post starting "I got 583 on a lucky one."
The site isn't working for me.

Edit:

*koff* Oops. Okay, so I have a habit of not reading the whole thread. Sue me. And take my damn penny.

Last edited by Jessifer; 2004-01-23 at 06:02 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2004-01-23, 06:00 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Here's another link...."
Medieval Bob said:
Here's another link.
http://meph.eu.org/

My max is like 530. I keep sticking his head in the snow, and he won't bounce.
Read the threads.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-01-23, 07:58 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Read the threads."
What threads?
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2004-01-23, 08:10 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "What threads?"
I was saying she should actually read the threads instead of replying to the first or last post.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-01-23, 08:27 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I was saying she should actually read..."
491 is my record.

Moments later i got 538.5

And then 576!

Last edited by Sovereign; 2004-01-23 at 08:32 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-01-23, 08:28 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "491 is my record. Moments later i..."
Why is chruser gay? I think he is quite the handsome young man.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-01-23, 08:47 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Why is chruser gay? I think he is quite..."
I got 583.3.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2004-01-23, 11:15 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "I got 583.3."
Tis the most I could get before I gave up in utter frustration:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SmackPengu.jpg (12.2 KB, 29 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer