Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Post Prostituion should be legal?
Posted 2004-01-09, 07:35 PM
If instead of it taking place in unsanitary places, by people with diseases, it could take place in control situations. Thus, ending the spread of serious diseases.
~$$)Nikkolas($$~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Nikkolas is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNikkolas is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Nikkolas

Posted 2004-01-09, 07:36 PM in reply to Nikkolas's post "Prostituion should be legal?"
ummm well depends on what country that u would wantt this legal in
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MarkiX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMarkiX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MarkiX

Posted 2004-01-09, 07:37 PM in reply to Nikkolas's post "Prostituion should be legal?"
Thats the case in nevada. THe prostitutes are checked monthly for diseases and protection is required.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-01-09, 07:38 PM in reply to Nikkolas's post "Prostituion should be legal?"
Well some std's can not really be tested or found till it is too late siphulous for example
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MarkiX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMarkiX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MarkiX

Posted 2004-01-09, 07:40 PM in reply to Nikkolas's post "Prostituion should be legal?"
Aids is the main one to worry about. It's not like making it illegal stops anyone from doing it...it just makes the condition more unsanitary. If you do it in a controlled situation then there would be less chance of getting a disease.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-01-09, 07:43 PM in reply to Nikkolas's post "Prostituion should be legal?"
yes but there is still a chance so there for it is dangerous for example if it was 1% chance that u can die would u take that chance i know i wouldn't. Also the us is (not to be religious) was founded on christian principles and prostitution is definately against christianity.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

MarkiX

Posted 2004-01-09, 07:46 PM in reply to Nikkolas's post "Prostituion should be legal?"
There is a chance that you will die everyday on the way to school, or work. You must take that chance. You can die anytime, anyday, doing anything. If there is a small chance that you will die, but you will gain something beneficiary out of it, go ahead and do it anyway. Now if you want to apply that to prostitution or not...it's up to you. But you can not go through life not taking risks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-01-09, 08:05 PM in reply to Nikkolas's post "Prostituion should be legal?"
fuck prostitutes you just get it free, if you want prostitutes you got a problem, a ugly self. oneself who needs prostitutes is one sad fuck. i say you find an actually fine girl, not a skanky bitch who stands on the side of the road to make a couple bucks
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BA-ZabreclanX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBA-ZabreclanX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

BA-ZabreclanX

Posted 2004-01-09, 08:07 PM in reply to Nikkolas's post "Prostituion should be legal?"
Read the topic one more time. It's not about whether you should or should not use the services of prostitutes, it is whether or not prostitution should be legalized.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-01-09, 08:11 PM in reply to Nikkolas's post "Prostituion should be legal?"
BA-ZabreclanX said:
fuck prostitutes you just get it free, if you want prostitutes you got a problem, a ugly self. oneself who needs prostitutes is one sad fuck. i say you find an actually fine girl, not a skanky bitch who stands on the side of the road to make a couple bucks
For some reason i was offended by this. This must mean i have a problem......ok i do lots of em but still fucked up ppl need pleasure too it is not our fault if that we might be ugly. It is not our fault that we might be socially incompetent, stupid or, just plain wierd. I am very fucked up. Does this mean that i deserve nothing.

Last edited by MarkiX; 2004-01-09 at 08:15 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

MarkiX

Posted 2004-01-09, 08:55 PM in reply to Nikkolas's post "Prostituion should be legal?"
hell yeah it should be legal. how else am i going to make money?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
p1ng is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenp1ng is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

p1ng

Posted 2004-01-09, 10:21 PM in reply to Nikkolas's post "Prostituion should be legal?"
Nah, you forget! Your uncle doesn't pay you.....

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-01-09, 10:33 PM in reply to Nikkolas's post "Prostituion should be legal?"
prostitution = bad and immoral

no legalization plz.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-01-09, 10:35 PM in reply to Nikkolas's post "Prostituion should be legal?"
Put morals and religion aside, would it benefit society? I dont think so.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-01-09, 10:37 PM in reply to Nikkolas's post "Prostituion should be legal?"
It would make that type of work more sanitary.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-01-09, 11:11 PM in reply to Nikkolas's post "Prostituion should be legal?"
it would only benefit society if the prosty-frosty ring is funded by the government and they return the momey to the economy (more than they're given)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-01-10, 02:27 AM in reply to Nikkolas's post "Prostituion should be legal?"
Prostitution is illegal?!?!?!?! :tear:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2004-01-10, 10:15 AM in reply to Nikkolas's post "Prostituion should be legal?"
Fun fact: It takes 6 months for AIDS to show up on a test after you contract it. So you could have gotten AIDS, passes the test, given 10 other people it, then it shows up on a test.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2004-01-10, 03:45 PM in reply to Nikkolas's post "Prostituion should be legal?"
I also heard of a case of two black female prostitutes who were repeatedly exposed to AIDS, yet never got it.
~$$)Nikkolas($$~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Nikkolas is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNikkolas is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Nikkolas

Posted 2004-01-10, 03:50 PM in reply to Nikkolas's post "Prostituion should be legal?"
Some people have a resistance to aids, it's genetic.

Same thing as how some people were immune to the black plague.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav