Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Posted 2004-01-06, 04:55 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Which FFs have you played?"
By who? Did you make it to Ultamecia? And if, who beat ya, Ultamecia(beginning battle), Griever(second battle) Ultamecia-Griever Junction(third battle), Ultamecia Time Compression form(fourth and final battle)?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2004-01-07, 12:28 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Which FFs have you played?"
Kuja`s #1 said:
Auron's voice was DA SHIT!!!! How can you say that man?
Well, Auron and Lulu were both pretty good, but the rest were godawful. The two worst were easily Wakka and Seymour.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-01-07, 01:31 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Which FFs have you played?"
Adrenachrome said:
FF8 And I got pwnt at the end.

The final battles are hella easy if you actually take the time to level up as I do. That and if you have a sibling to force to level up the characters for you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2004-01-07, 08:48 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Which FFs have you played?"
FFL - Played
FFL2 - Never had the chance
FFL3 - Played
FFMQ - Beaten Several Times
FF4 - Beaten Several Times
FF5 - Beaten
FF6 - Beaten Several Times
FF7 - Beaten
FF8 - Beaten
FF9 - Beaten
FF10 - Beaten
FF10(2) - .....No
FF11 - No (Waiting for EQ2)
FF12 - Well it's not out yet so....
FFCC - Gonna go preorder it soon
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2004-01-08, 07:41 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Which FFs have you played?"
Hmm, let's see.

FF I - VI = NEVER even played it. Saw my brother having a go at it at an Emulator, though, and the opera scene really endeared me to it...but I NEVER got to play it.

FF VII = Beat it 3 times.
FF VIII = Beat it once and NEVER am I going to play it again.
FF IX = First time I played through it our PS bogged down then the next time I played it I beat it.
FF X = Hmm. Want to!
FF X-2 = Wanna see how good Square is in making sequels.

Xenogears = I absolutely LOVE mechs, and I beat this game 3 times. I never got past Hammer's self-explosion battle, though. DAMN.

FF Tactics = Got every single secret character, played through Deep Dungeon, learned Zodiac, mastered every Job Skill, and screamed when Sephiroth didn't make it past the cameo stage. I absolutely hated those random, obscenely difficult generated battles with those 12 monks, 13 Red Dragons, and a whole lot ELSE~~~!!!

Chrono Cross = Beat it 2 times, and got the Chrono Cross without even knowing how to use it. ^_____^;;

FFVIII? Hmm. You'll never really have anything to worry if your levels are top-notch enough to face Ultimecia. As I am an ultimate sucker for being at my absolute fighting best, I had all my characters level up to 100, tried my best to level up all my GF's to 100, got all secret GF's, and upgraded them all to their best weapons. In Ultimecia's final form, though, 2 Lion Hearts still won't do to finish her off. I tried doing that but I got killed. XP So 2 Lion Hearts + 1 measly punch/kick/whack/slash = dead Ultimecia (final form). Keep an eye out for those floating thingamajigs beside her. They're really nasty to your GF's health...to which I got a REALLY nasty surprise.
Life is short.
Let's all grab a BEER~~~!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Cerridwen is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCerridwen is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Cerridwen

Posted 2004-01-08, 06:50 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Which FFs have you played?"
whoa, secret GFs?

What are they?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-01-08, 07:36 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Which FFs have you played?"
KagomJack said:
whoa, secret GFs?

What are they?
I assume he means the ones you have to draw from bosses like Carbuncle and Alexander.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2004-01-08, 07:40 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Which FFs have you played?"
oh, then that's nothing big. They're not hidden GFs
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-01-09, 08:20 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Which FFs have you played?"
There's Doomtrain, and hacking Malboro tentacles were fiendishly difficult unless Odin steps in, or, when Malboro spits Dissolving Acid on one of your Bad Breath-ed characters and he or she managed to be knocked out of that sleeping status long enough to be able to steal some...GOD, I had paranoia for weeks.

There's Bahamut, there's Eden, there's Cactuar, there's Tonberry. Did I miss something else...?

And BTW, I'm a girl.
Life is short.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Cerridwen is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCerridwen is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Cerridwen

Posted 2004-01-09, 10:05 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Which FFs have you played?"
Eden is hella gay. I had a friend that used up all his power things and didn't have enough to fight Ultimate Weapon, thus no Eden.

Bahamut, was annoying. All those gay dragons and the monsters that attack you WHILE you are WALKING towards the glowing crystal.
~$$)Nikkolas($$~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Nikkolas is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNikkolas is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Nikkolas

Posted 2004-01-09, 11:32 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Which FFs have you played?"
You can get past the crystal and not get into a fight, yanno. You just can't walk while the crystal is glowing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2004-01-09, 11:50 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Which FFs have you played?"
I know, I just wanted Bahamut.
~$$)Nikkolas($$~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Nikkolas is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNikkolas is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Nikkolas

Posted 2004-01-09, 03:55 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Which FFs have you played?"
I enjoyed fighting the dragons. Needed the level up that I got
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2004-01-09, 03:58 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Which FFs have you played?"
To get Eden is even more annoying, those monsters I had to encounter to get to that Weapon were really so !@&#$^$&*.
Life is short.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Cerridwen