Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Post Is there a mpahck out?
Posted 2004-01-05, 05:17 PM
First off, **I do not want it**. I want to know if there is one, as a lot of people are quitting the games before I even attack them on my initial rush... It's kinda annoying.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-01-05, 09:00 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post "Is there a mpahck out?"
Yes of course there is one. I have it but I do not use it cuzz they will ban you for sure if you do. It's not like d2, they really vcare about wc3 and will literally ban you on the spot if they catch you using it.
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-01-05, 09:48 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post "Is there a mpahck out?"
I figured. Just out of curiousity, does it show hidden/invisible units?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-01-06, 07:03 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post "Is there a mpahck out?"
yes it shows hidden units, made my shadowfrench, i use it and havent gotten caught, just as long as you like dont right click on them out of fog of war of where it usually would be, then as soon as u can fire you do and its kinda obvious you are using maphack, also dont turn the option on that you can click on the enemy units to see like their health and stats cause then in the replay it will show that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Exterminator is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExterminator is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Exterminator

Posted 2004-01-06, 07:36 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post "Is there a mpahck out?"
Wow, that's... lame as hell. Why even play ladder then?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-01-07, 06:42 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post "Is there a mpahck out?"
Good point. Only reason I play W3 anymore are mazes.
Humanity sees its reflection in the mirrors that surround it, and thus gratified, calls this image perfect, good, merciful, omniscient, omnipresent, holy, just, and above all, love. So enchanted are these hairless apes with this, that they invent a special word for it: God
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Nabiki Tendo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNabiki Tendo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Nabiki Tendo

Posted 2004-01-07, 08:19 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post "Is there a mpahck out?"
The new line tower wars is so addicting. I could play that for days.
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon