Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2004-01-02, 11:16 PM in reply to DeGeNeRo's post "Diablo Clone Rumors..."
i hear the colne only drops the charm in HELL
You hate me becuase im differnt, i hate you becuase your all the same!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ksr is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenksr is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ksr

Posted 2004-01-02, 11:19 PM in reply to DeGeNeRo's post "Diablo Clone Rumors..."
The clone only appears in hell
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-01-03, 01:44 AM in reply to DeGeNeRo's post "Diablo Clone Rumors..."
I know that the Clone can only appear in Hell. I just wanna seeee him.
The Hammerwhore of USWest
DeGeNeRo
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DeGeNeRo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeGeNeRo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DeGeNeRo

Posted 2004-01-03, 03:35 AM in reply to DeGeNeRo's post "Diablo Clone Rumors..."
how do peopl stil not kno everythin bout the clone, been out for soooo long, read some of the old forums
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Umpc is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUmpc is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Umpc

Posted 2004-01-03, 10:01 AM in reply to DeGeNeRo's post "Diablo Clone Rumors..."
Clone has appeared in Nightmare, doesn't drop charm in NM

Clone has appeared for me as recent as yesterday, jus' stay in games a good while. I get him alot while rushing people.

The Shenk method is hard to pull off, I jus' grab a pally, much easier to kill him that way.
Humanity sees its reflection in the mirrors that surround it, and thus gratified, calls this image perfect, good, merciful, omniscient, omnipresent, holy, just, and above all, love. So enchanted are these hairless apes with this, that they invent a special word for it: God
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Nabiki Tendo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNabiki Tendo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Nabiki Tendo

Posted 2004-01-03, 01:13 PM in reply to DeGeNeRo's post "Diablo Clone Rumors..."
I know nothing of him cuz he has not randomly come in my game!
DeGeNeRo
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DeGeNeRo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeGeNeRo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DeGeNeRo

Posted 2004-01-03, 06:38 PM in reply to DeGeNeRo's post "Diablo Clone Rumors..."
.....Phew that was an easy fight! I sold 20 some odd sojs to each of the merchants and the rest to Charsi and Diablo Clone came to Cold Plains. That was a minute and a half battle...
DeGeNeRo
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

DeGeNeRo

Posted 2004-01-03, 07:33 PM in reply to DeGeNeRo's post "Diablo Clone Rumors..."
with 85+ resist, or decent Fire and Light Absorb he's super easy.

One thing I'll say about him is, "DAMN THAT'S ALOT OF FIRE!"

he likes fire...

Oh, also Degenero, I've never sold SOJS to get him to come, can you buy the sojs back from merchants when you sell 'em? Cuz ifso, I'll jus' sell and buy back all day! =)
Humanity sees its reflection in the mirrors that surround it, and thus gratified, calls this image perfect, good, merciful, omniscient, omnipresent, holy, just, and above all, love. So enchanted are these hairless apes with this, that they invent a special word for it: God

Last edited by Nabiki Tendo; 2004-01-03 at 07:36 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Nabiki Tendo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNabiki Tendo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Nabiki Tendo

Posted 2004-01-03, 10:34 PM in reply to DeGeNeRo's post "Diablo Clone Rumors..."
Im sitting at the frigid wp waiting for D clone and it seem to take forever.

P.S. no u cant buy back SOJ's...well atleast i couldnt.
Ahh the power of cheese.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
poomaster is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpoomaster is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

poomaster

Posted 2004-01-03, 10:52 PM in reply to DeGeNeRo's post "Diablo Clone Rumors..."
Why you spawning him in frigid?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Squirt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSquirt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Squirt

Posted 2004-01-03, 11:57 PM in reply to DeGeNeRo's post "Diablo Clone Rumors..."
when u spawn DC at elderitches spot, then lure him to shenk then kill shenk then pick up annihilus sc = piece of cake
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2004-01-04, 12:22 AM in reply to DeGeNeRo's post "Diablo Clone Rumors..."
Best Thing to Do is Use 2x Dwarf Star and Rising Sun Ammulet Or Have a Paladin with Salavation Help u out for resis
I beat him alone with my Paladin with Rising Sun Ammy but he has Max Resis 90+ with Gaurdian Angel. And with Schaffers Static it wasnt as hard. So Goodluck hes an experience good addiction to the game I think.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
TruPlyr123 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTruPlyr123 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

TruPlyr123

Posted 2004-01-04, 11:31 PM in reply to DeGeNeRo's post "Diablo Clone Rumors..."
He's never came to my game with em just leaving the game open, by the way.....

And SoJs cannot be bought back from merchants after they are sold.....same with a few other things. Blizzard's not as dumb as some people think. But they are still dumb.

Diablo Clone is easy if you have max resistances.....Absorb Fire is not really needed if you just have a belt of pot.
DeGeNeRo
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

DeGeNeRo

Posted 2004-01-05, 02:35 AM in reply to DeGeNeRo's post "Diablo Clone Rumors..."
Blizard is not dumb? I would say so.....
Do or do not, there is no try
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DirtZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDirtZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DirtZ

Posted 2004-01-06, 09:09 AM in reply to DeGeNeRo's post "Diablo Clone Rumors..."
A question I've never had able to be answered cuz its a hard one to get info from, can Diablo Walk the Earth (actually start walking ie. get the message first, not be walking) when you HAVE an anihilis charm on you? Or do I hafta mule my anihilis charms if I want another one?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Nabiki Tendo

Posted 2004-01-07, 12:34 PM in reply to DeGeNeRo's post "Diablo Clone Rumors..."
Heres how you get the clone to spawn easily and with minmum sojs sold...Just go about your regular mf runs and baal runs etc. until you see the sojs sold to merchants message, DO NOT sell any sojs unless that message is over 1500 or higher. I have never had to sell more then 8 to get him to spawn and sometimes as little as 1 (besides zero of course). Just last night I had my lame ass Mavina Zon doing Baal runs and the counter came up at 2500 something which is the highest I have ever seen it. I waited til Baal was dead and almost everyone had left except for one stupid newbie Barb. Sure enuff I sold one soj and there he was in the Dark Wood. Unfortunately the name of the game was baal runnz and I couldnt keep people dropping by and of course I didnt get the damn charm. Fucking bastards...I have killed the sonnuvabitch clone 12 times and I only have 5 annihlus to show for it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2004-01-07, 01:36 PM in reply to DeGeNeRo's post "Diablo Clone Rumors..."
2500 sojs sold to merchants?! Wtf? O_o i get sth about 3xx 5xx ~~
Do or do not, there is no try
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DirtZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDirtZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DirtZ

Posted 2004-01-07, 08:33 PM in reply to DeGeNeRo's post "Diablo Clone Rumors..."
i didnt get any messages about sojs bein sold. I just set up the eld method, did a Meph run, and RIGHT after i killed meph, DC spawned in the place of one of the Council members. DOH!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mydogisyourdog

Posted 2004-01-07, 08:43 PM in reply to DeGeNeRo's post "Diablo Clone Rumors..."
Where does he spawn?

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2004-01-07, 08:45 PM in reply to DeGeNeRo's post "Diablo Clone Rumors..."
Wherever the closes unique monster is.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign