Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

View Poll Results: What diablo2 1.10 characters will benifit the most?
Barbarian 4 5.97%
Paladin 15 22.39%
Assasin 1 1.49%
Druid 5 7.46%
Necromancer 25 37.31%
Sorceress 11 16.42%
Amazon 6 8.96%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

Posted 2003-11-16, 12:00 AM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "Poll:D2 Characters that will benifit..."
can i change my vote to necro?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2003-11-16, 12:02 AM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "Poll:D2 Characters that will benifit..."
Well after having played the patch for a while i do beleive the one classe that did benefit the most from the patch would be the Paladin.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-11-16, 04:44 AM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "Poll:D2 Characters that will benifit..."
None because the new patch is gay!

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2003-11-16, 01:20 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "Poll:D2 Characters that will benifit..."
Actualy it's not called gay.
It's called *challenging*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-11-19, 12:18 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "Poll:D2 Characters that will benifit..."
Funny how people don't like the game anymore since its not a cakewalk like it used to be.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Nippletwister is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNippletwister is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Nippletwister

Posted 2003-11-19, 02:25 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "Poll:D2 Characters that will benifit..."
Well my Paladin is doing much better in duels, so i will just say Paladin.

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2003-11-19, 03:04 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "Poll:D2 Characters that will benifit..."
Necros own
Fire sorcs own
1.1 Owns
GG
Proud Clan W@R Member
htt://www.fallenarms.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Trail is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTrail is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Trail

Posted 2003-11-19, 05:39 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "Poll:D2 Characters that will benifit..."
Yea, I've heard fire sorcs rule. Does that beat lightning, ice, and hybrid? What do you do? Just max fireball and meteor?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
phokur is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenphokur is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

phokur

Posted 2003-11-19, 05:49 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "Poll:D2 Characters that will benifit..."
http://www.zelaron.com/forums/showth...827#post352827
Thats what you get if you max firebolt, fireball, meteor and fire mastery.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja

Posted 2003-12-19, 08:14 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "Poll:D2 Characters that will benifit..."
Going back to necros vers zons, Bone wall, Bone spirit, end of story. some bone wall maxed prison maxed spirit owned. ZON<NECRO
Crap In One Hand Wish In The Other. See Which One Fills Up Faster...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
craun is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencraun is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

craun

Posted 2003-12-19, 08:26 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "Poll:D2 Characters that will benifit..."
The poll was made in July when the patch was not out.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2004-01-01, 08:29 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "Poll:D2 Characters that will benifit..."
What really owns is......Hammerdins. They were pimped out for PvM. They can easily do 11k with the right equipment and you can spurt them out at such a fast rate that all you've gotta so is run around and preess shift every few seconds.
For PvP....Hammerdins are running and hammering because...unless someone has a character that has 10000 or more hp then a hammer is a 1 hit kill.

Oh well....enough praising the paladin's cheap Concentration/Hammer.
The Hammerwhore of USWest
DeGeNeRo
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DeGeNeRo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeGeNeRo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DeGeNeRo

Posted 2004-02-17, 04:39 PM in reply to Kuja's post starting "Yes they are and honestly i cannot..."
Necromancers and Assassins
Point
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Luhizot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLuhizot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Luhizot

Posted 2004-02-17, 05:21 PM in reply to Luhizot's post starting "Necromancers and Assassins Point"
Necro's seem to have gotten really good. I remember my 1.09 necro getting pwnt. but now its the other way around. Not wiht my necro but with others!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-02-18, 03:16 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Necro's seem to have gotten really..."
~Unstuck Again~

Patch is out, there really is no reason for this to be stuck any more...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker