Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post Wow, fuck people
Posted 2003-12-31, 05:39 PM
Ok, how many assholes are there on bnet? all of my fucking "friends" steal my items, i just lost andy visage, occy, some ll rings, lidless, and some other items while xferin. AHAHIOPSFHOISDFH:OIHF FUCK THIS. is anyone on alot, from zel and would help me xfer? thanx
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2003-12-31, 05:46 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Wow, fuck people"
i can help ya xfer i got open net,classic and lod accts...my bot stays in Channel Op Zelaron .... my AIM sn is AcLoki im me if ya need an xfer .. iam afk alot but i got time when iam not

edit: PS my AIM is alway online unless my power is knocked out or comp frezzes

Last edited by MasterAC; 2003-12-31 at 05:50 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

‡AC‡

Posted 2003-12-31, 05:56 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Wow, fuck people"
When i get internet working on my comp that has d2 ill help ya. I might be able to replace some of those items for you too, well see. What yer realm? Sc/hc? Lad/non-lad?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-12-31, 05:56 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Wow, fuck people"
hey thanks
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2003-12-31, 07:39 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Wow, fuck people"
I can help you steal your items!

J/k, if you ever need anything whisper me: *valvejob (USEast)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2003-12-31, 09:50 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Wow, fuck people"
in otherwords, i would xfer with myself using 2 cdkeys using loader, the SAFEST way to xfer.... unless u have split personalities ...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2004-01-01, 01:12 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Wow, fuck people"
im ladder, east softcore
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2004-01-01, 03:41 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Wow, fuck people"
I rarely play anymore, but if you'd like, I can help xfer anytime. You can send me an IM from my profile or I can PM it to you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-01-01, 02:09 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Wow, fuck people"
i play east ladder, and i can help u
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-01-01, 02:12 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Wow, fuck people"
i play east ladder too. I could hook you up with some items (might not be as leet as ur old ones) but i could hook u up with some items until u get urself goin again. I could also help u xfer if u needed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-01-01, 06:22 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Wow, fuck people"
Well me and MJ share an account and im usually always the one on it, *tnainc if you ever need to transfer Im on a lot, if u need help give a yell
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2004-01-01, 06:26 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Wow, fuck people"
bitch stfu, im on there a bit. Not as much as timmay but im on a bit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-01-01, 08:18 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Wow, fuck people"
I'm on USWest, and if you need to xfer or need a rush. Whisper *DeGeNeRo
The Hammerwhore of USWest
DeGeNeRo
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DeGeNeRo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeGeNeRo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DeGeNeRo

Posted 2004-01-02, 02:38 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Wow, fuck people"
I always xtrafer by myself, the wait five min. one, I think you know it. Alots people said it's not safe, but I use more than thousand times only lost items 1 time. It's safer than asking a friend.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-01-02, 12:42 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Wow, fuck people"
Yeah I use the 5 min method and I've rarely lost anything. I think i lost some shit when the realm went down once.
I'd help you xfer - I'm usually only on at nite or the week-ends. PM me if you need still want some help.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Nippletwister is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNippletwister is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Nippletwister

Posted 2004-01-02, 04:11 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Wow, fuck people"
u can just hide ur stuff u know but i can help anyone on Zel xfer

USEAST lad/nonlad/sc/hc i got all chars
/w *evil_pumpkin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Farting_Pumpkin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFarting_Pumpkin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Farting_Pumpkin

Posted 2004-01-02, 08:02 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Wow, fuck people"
i cn help 2 if ya want.. im on USWEST USeast heaps.. just giv me a /w my acc name is PureRebel on east and west
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-01-02, 11:19 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Wow, fuck people"
i could help someone... i am not a diablo 2 freak... you can whisper me *ksr but i am rarely on
You hate me becuase im differnt, i hate you becuase your all the same!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ksr is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenksr is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ksr

Posted 2004-01-03, 06:50 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Wow, fuck people"
i can help (ignore the new user, i have been here for 2 years now. its a long story)

*spoonish22 [Ladder Softcore USWEST]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Zar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenZar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Zar

Posted 2004-01-15, 04:14 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Wow, fuck people"
YEA FUCK ppl. But id very much like to be able to trust members of zelaron. POSSIBLE?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
nddwind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweennddwind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

nddwind