Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2003-12-15, 10:26 AM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "The Great MF Experiment!"
My Results

150 Runs

487 MF

Magical Items – 204

Rare Items – 267

Set Items – 87

Unique Items – 114

Notable Finds Set:

All IK Set except armor of course.
Tal Amulet x2
Full Sigons

Notable Finds Unique:

Ormus Robes x2
Titans x3
Vampire Gaze
Demon Limb x2
Carrion Wind Ring
Glimmershred x3
Bloodmoon x3
Arreats
Bartucs
Gheeds Charm x2
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-12-16, 02:19 AM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "The Great MF Experiment!"
My 1/2 way results are as follows:

75 Runs at 169% MF.

Magical

Normal: 59
Exceptional: 38
Elite: 37
Rings/Ammys/Jewels: 1

Rare

Normal: 84
Exceptional: 43
Elite: 21
Rings/Ammys/Jewels: 2

Sets

Normal: 24
Exceptional: 6
Elite: 0
Rings/Ammys: 2

Uniques

Normal: 23
Exceptional: 10
Elite: 1
Rings/Ammys/Jewels: 2

Only notable find was Lightsaber.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2003-12-16, 09:30 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "The Great MF Experiment!"
hey doofus, think my sorc could have one of those ammys! :-P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2003-12-17, 05:59 AM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "The Great MF Experiment!"
He's Non-Ladder.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-12-17, 07:34 AM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "The Great MF Experiment!"
Are these runs done by the new bots or just by you guys?
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-12-17, 08:16 AM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "The Great MF Experiment!"
Just us. No bots.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-12-18, 06:25 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "The Great MF Experiment!"
oh damn, non ladder
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-