Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post Boss Statistics and easy ways of killing them.
Posted 2003-12-15, 05:52 AM
Here is a list of the top 3 Magic finding bosses and my opinion on how to kill them fastest.

Hell Andarial Statistics:

Level: 75
Experience: 561066
Hit Points: 60031
Fire Resist: -50
Cold Resist: 66
Light Resist: 66
Poisn Resist: 66
No Hell Immunities

Hell andarial can be one hell of a hard match for some, she has extremely effective poison. If you attempt to defeat her in hell i would suggest using fire as your primary attack. However, i wouldnt use ONLY fire as the minions around her, specifically the fallens, are immune to fire. This can present a problem for the ever so popular Fire Only sorc. If your planning to Magic find this specific boss i suggest the Hammerdin. I will later update this with the best gear and skills used to defeat this boss at the quickest pace.

Hell Mephisto Statistics:

Level: 87
Experience: 1148886
Hit Points: 94320
Fire Resist: 75
Cold Resist: 75
Light Resist: 75
Poisn Resist: 75
No Hell Immunities

Mephisto, in hell, can also present a problem for alot of classes. He has one devistating attack, his Ice Ball, it can deal quite a bit of damage to the less cold resistant character builds. My personal choice for defeating this boss for magic find would have to be a meteor sorceress. First you will need to get to the Durance Of Hate Level 3. Once there, there is no need to kill all the enemys that dwell there if your looking for pure speed in your magic finding. However, the council members drop rate is rather good in hell so if your not aiming for pure speed i suggest killing them only after mephisto is dead. The easiest and safest way to go about defeating this horrid monster would be to teleport close enough to him to have him chase you. Lead him to the blood moat to where you can then teleport acros the moat and get far enough to where you can target him but not close enough to where he can hit you, this is the safest and easiest way of killing him. I will later update this with the best gear and skills used to defeat this boss at the quickest pace.

Baal Statistics:

Level: 99
Experience: 1619522
Hit Points: 493701
Fire Resist: 50
Cold Resist: 50
Light Resist: 50
Poisn Resist: 50
No Hell Immunities

Baal, hmm what can i say about him? Basically hes just plain fucking hard in hell. If you want him defeated i suggest hella resistances and a strong attack. If at all possible send this fool to hell before he creates an exact clone of himself which will infact do damage to you. But one good thing about this clone is if they both send an attack at the same time, the clone will deal 0 damage. He often sends festering appendages out to do his dirty work, and with some characters this can be a problem, they deal rather low damage but still.. theres ike 20 of them so.. Baals attacks are rather devistating to some, he can teleport which can be a bitch, he can use decrepify which slows down the cursed character, he can cut your defence by 95% in hell, and the most devistating to the sorceress would be his blood mana. Blood mana is the worst curse of all for the sorceress, basically what it does is when you cast a spell, instead of using mana it uses life. That spells certain death for the high mana fast casting sorceress, such as a nova sorceress. The best character to defeat baal in my opinion would be the Necromancer.
Once you kill the minions he sicks on you, before you have the privildge of doing battle with baal himself, should be more then enough to destract him from yourself giving you enough time to bonespirit him as much as possible while using the amplify damage cure enabling your summons to deal more damage. I will later update this with the best gear and skills used to defeat this boss at the quickest pace.

These are the main bosses and thier statistics that are used for magic find. Listed in order from easiest to hardest.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Valmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenValmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Valmar

Posted 2003-12-15, 06:44 AM in reply to Valmar's post "Boss Statistics and easy ways of..."
Cool, nice job
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2003-12-15, 07:57 AM in reply to Valmar's post "Boss Statistics and easy ways of..."
Hammerdins will own all bosses in any difficulty....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Zazu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenZazu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Zazu

Posted 2003-12-15, 08:27 AM in reply to Valmar's post "Boss Statistics and easy ways of..."
I've found that a fire/orb sorc owns hell andy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-12-15, 09:19 AM in reply to Valmar's post "Boss Statistics and easy ways of..."
Alots people said Andy is better mf than meph.... which one you guys think?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-12-15, 02:55 PM in reply to Valmar's post "Boss Statistics and easy ways of..."
Andarial in my opinion is the best Mf boss. I listed them in order from easiest to hardest, but coincidently its also best to worst. Figuring in thier dificulty to kill that is. Hammerdins are not the best for all people, people like myself that have an old computer+56k cant use them very well do to the immence lag.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Valmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenValmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Valmar

Posted 2003-12-15, 03:33 PM in reply to Valmar's post "Boss Statistics and easy ways of..."
If its between those 3 bosses,i still prefer meph as he can drop better for me =),tried andy she doesnt drop much nice stuffs for me, but the best place to mf would be in hell act5 the 4 superuniqs(shenk,eldtrich,thresh,pindle),they can drop very nice shit, try mfing thresh in arreat plateau n kill all uniq monster on the way( i found tals,ik n other shit load of items from the champions and uniqs on the way to thresh) pindle aint bad to mf as well,i still suggest a necro or zealot(use stormlash) for this mf runz as thresh has random immune to fire or lite n hammerdins wont do well since frigid and arreats are full of range monsters like quill rats,slingers etc
well i hope this helps u
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DarkXSavior is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDarkXSavior is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DarkXSavior

Posted 2003-12-15, 03:54 PM in reply to Valmar's post "Boss Statistics and easy ways of..."
Hrm, now that you mention it.. maybe necromancers are better for magicfind.... you have alot of good points. My question to you is this, How well can necro's kill baal in hell on a 56k+very old comp?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Valmar

Posted 2003-12-15, 04:07 PM in reply to Valmar's post "Boss Statistics and easy ways of..."
lol thnxs,best reply dont do him , his not worth the time to get to him at all i prefer killing superuniqs or juz uniq random monsters,lol juz ask kuja, we did mf runz on baal like 20 times in a row....all i got was an ali baba...........,dont think there will be bad lag if u do trav runs ...juz bonespirit from afar as it is homing ...they prolly hit the councils...but those hierophants r annoying as hell,kill them first tho as they can heal the councils,
juz do all 4 superuniqs that i said earlier,they drop good stuffs much better than meph n andy if u wana compare the value of the drops but if u wana compare the % of uniq/set drops....stick to meph n andy
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DarkXSavior is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDarkXSavior is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DarkXSavior

Posted 2003-12-16, 12:40 AM in reply to Valmar's post "Boss Statistics and easy ways of..."
DarkXSavior said:
lol thnxs,best reply dont do him , his not worth the time to get to him at all i prefer killing superuniqs or juz uniq random monsters,lol juz ask kuja, we did mf runz on baal like 20 times in a row....all i got was an ali baba...........,dont think there will be bad lag if u do trav runs ...juz bonespirit from afar as it is homing ...they prolly hit the councils...but those hierophants r annoying as hell,kill them first tho as they can heal the councils,
juz do all 4 superuniqs that i said earlier,they drop good stuffs much better than meph n andy if u wana compare the value of the drops but if u wana compare the % of uniq/set drops....stick to meph n andy
well if u look at it this way baal can drop stuff andy and meph cant drop, your lookin at an age old question qaulity vs quantity, meph + andy = quantity, baal = quality, nuff sed
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2003-12-16, 10:44 AM in reply to Valmar's post "Boss Statistics and easy ways of..."
quick question..can hell meph and andy drop a tals armor or valor?
What is this!?! A center for ants!?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
supaflip_69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensupaflip_69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

supaflip_69

Posted 2003-12-16, 12:05 PM in reply to Valmar's post "Boss Statistics and easy ways of..."
Im not positive, but im pretty sure they don't.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Valmar

Posted 2003-12-16, 01:05 PM in reply to Valmar's post "Boss Statistics and easy ways of..."
ive gotten a valor off of hell meph but never tals armor
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Umpc is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUmpc is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Umpc

Posted 2003-12-16, 01:19 PM in reply to Valmar's post "Boss Statistics and easy ways of..."
Ive gotten Tals and Valor off of hell Pindle - if that helps you choose. Considering that - it sounds like that Shenk, eldritch, thresh pindle may be the best value time-wise. You may get a higher % of better drops by killin baal - but you pay for it in time.

Last edited by Nippletwister; 2003-12-16 at 01:21 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Nippletwister is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNippletwister is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Nippletwister

Posted 2003-12-16, 01:33 PM in reply to Valmar's post "Boss Statistics and easy ways of..."
i dont think i have ever even seen laquered plate before on meph hell.... everything else i have seen
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2003-12-17, 09:28 AM in reply to Valmar's post "Boss Statistics and easy ways of..."
ic...so i'll go the act 5 mf route since i'm only looking for valor/tals armor
What is this!?! A center for ants!?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
supaflip_69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensupaflip_69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

supaflip_69

Posted 2003-12-17, 10:46 AM in reply to Valmar's post "Boss Statistics and easy ways of..."
if u wana do the act5 superuniqs run,i suggest u hav more than 350+ mf or else u'll be cursing that u found a rare or blue lacquered or sacred armor....im juz saying this thru exp
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

DarkXSavior

Posted 2003-12-17, 01:38 PM in reply to Valmar's post "Boss Statistics and easy ways of..."
My buddy did get a Tal's Armor off Hell Meph, so yes, he can drop it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-12-17, 02:11 PM in reply to Valmar's post "Boss Statistics and easy ways of..."
Impossible.

And to add my two cents I have been hitting thresh with my "classic" 1.09 Nova sorc and have been getting some pretty nice finds. Just take Arreat Plateau, teleport up until you find the wall and follow it to Thresh.

From

www.d2data.net
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tals.jpg (89.9 KB, 53 views)

Last edited by Doofus_AW; 2003-12-17 at 02:15 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW