Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post Cd-Key Disabled
Posted 2003-12-03, 07:07 AM

I guess thats what i get for testing a dupe method heh.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-12-03, 07:54 AM in reply to Kuja's post "Cd-Key Disabled"
WoW.. quick action by blizz.. what did they detect that they thought you weren't worty of keeping your cdkey?
"Every harem has its eunuch" - Ridicule
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sheerx

Posted 2003-12-03, 08:21 AM in reply to Kuja's post "Cd-Key Disabled"
Serves ya right.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-12-03, 08:29 AM in reply to Kuja's post "Cd-Key Disabled"
holy shit, crossing my finger for good luck. I only tested 2 times.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-12-03, 08:31 AM in reply to Kuja's post "Cd-Key Disabled"
I was smart and didn't test any of them at all.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-12-03, 08:32 AM in reply to Kuja's post "Cd-Key Disabled"
i cant see the picture for some reason what does it say?
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2003-12-03, 08:57 AM in reply to Kuja's post "Cd-Key Disabled"
Only tested it once heh.

The picture show my cd-key is blocked.
I dunno for how long if it's perm or not. I heard it's only a month but i guess blizzard is gonna say how long soon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-12-03, 09:04 AM in reply to Kuja's post "Cd-Key Disabled"
i duped, lodt my cdkey, but its ok cause i dupe mad stuff.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2003-12-03, 09:08 AM in reply to Kuja's post "Cd-Key Disabled"
If its perm, you goin out and buying another cd?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-12-03, 09:51 AM in reply to Kuja's post "Cd-Key Disabled"
that sux man im glad i was stuck here where i only have one comp if i had 2 comps in front of me i would have tried the dupe for sure... Phew

Shards of Dayala Simya 65 Cleric Bartux 65 Magi
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
akuno is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenakuno is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

akuno

Posted 2003-12-03, 09:56 AM in reply to Kuja's post "Cd-Key Disabled"
Who would buy a CD-key? They're super easy to get.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-12-03, 10:21 AM in reply to Kuja's post "Cd-Key Disabled"
Working one on bnet that their aint like 20 user that use it ?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja

Posted 2003-12-03, 10:24 AM in reply to Kuja's post "Cd-Key Disabled"
They ban your cd key and all the accounts relate to that cd key right? So platnum you maybe not that lucky.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-12-03, 10:34 AM in reply to Kuja's post "Cd-Key Disabled"
I would need a cdkey to at least check what happened with my accounts.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja

Posted 2003-12-03, 12:16 PM in reply to Kuja's post "Cd-Key Disabled"
You can have someone on here check for ya.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-12-03, 01:23 PM in reply to Kuja's post "Cd-Key Disabled"
im actually fucking glad its disabled.. i tested it with kuja with a nef rune and now im disabled, now i can spend time doing a REAL hobby instead of sitting at the computer.. i dont care i had alot of leet shit on myself ... now i can sit here and be PROUD i dont have access to my leet shit... now ican think of how stupid i was to waste my life on something that will bring me nothing in life... now its time to get life straight and this is a sign of that...

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania

Posted 2003-12-03, 01:31 PM in reply to Kuja's post "Cd-Key Disabled"
Sometime repeating the same thing too many times... it means the oppesite.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Ganga

Posted 2003-12-03, 01:39 PM in reply to Kuja's post "Cd-Key Disabled"
oh shit... time to see if mine is disabled

edit: nope it's not, and i did both the wall glitch and rune dupe

edit2: but my duped stuff is gone
need a lod cdkey

Last edited by eellis2132; 2003-12-03 at 01:43 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
eellis2132 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeneellis2132 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

eellis2132

Posted 2003-12-03, 02:10 PM in reply to Kuja's post "Cd-Key Disabled"
hope you can get back soon.. and there are ways to get 100% woking cd keys they noone else uses for free.. I heard of People who aquired them but I have no knowledge how to do it =/
"Every harem has its eunuch" - Ridicule
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sheerx