Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2003-11-27, 11:25 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Where will the world be in 200 years?"
I wouldn't be a mutant, I'd be dead.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-11-27, 11:42 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Where will the world be in 200 years?"
In 200 years I think we will still be alive and kicking it. I mean if you see some of the early outer limits episodes, you could notice that alot of the stuff considered science fiction back than, is science today. I mean we have robots moving, walking talkings. I'm sure the pentogan had many hidden things we never knew about. In time techonolgy will take us down. No there will not be a terminator after you, however think about what launches air heads? Computers. Thinks about what 3 computers can do in 10 minutes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Voodoo_D0ll is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenVoodoo_D0ll is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Voodoo_D0ll

Posted 2003-11-28, 12:12 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Where will the world be in 200 years?"
im either living for ever or gona die at 28. so if i die i dont care bout 200 years from now and if i live i dont mater wut happens to all yall cause il be livin large off shit u left when u died.
i must not fear. fear is the mind killer. i will face my fears and when they are gone only i will remain.
Clan Laomainn.
Ne Parcas Nec Spernas.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
haplo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhaplo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

haplo

Posted 2003-11-28, 12:01 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Where will the world be in 200 years?"
imagine in 2000 years humans will evolve to people like the X-Men!! being able to have powers to dystroy everyone!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_iceman

Posted 2003-11-28, 12:20 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Where will the world be in 200 years?"
Now that would be cool...ooh, ooh, I'm going to be wolverine.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Voodoo_D0ll is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenVoodoo_D0ll is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Voodoo_D0ll

Posted 2003-11-28, 01:11 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Where will the world be in 200 years?"
J_iceman said:
imagine in 2000 years humans will evolve to people like the X-Men!! being able to have powers to dystroy everyone!!!!
Dont you think there a flaw in what you just said ?
If we all evolve like this we wont have the power to destroy everyone. Since everyone will be stronger and more resistant.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-11-29, 10:27 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Where will the world be in 200 years?"
well there has to be a person who would become the most powerful like whats his name...the apocolips )spelled wrong i bet) and/ or get a GROUP of super powered people and TAKE OVER THE UNIVERSE!!! ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaa.....there are no limits :-P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_iceman

Posted 2003-11-29, 11:55 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Where will the world be in 200 years?"
The Earth is already ruled by stupid people. Just take a look at the world leaders (*koffBushkoff*). We don't need stupid people who can blow shit up just by looking at it, however.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2003-11-29, 05:23 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Where will the world be in 200 years?"
mantralord said:
Good thing I live in Florida...there's absolutely nothing in Florida of use to anyone.
Except close access and ports which control the Gulf of Mexico.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2003-11-29, 06:23 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Where will the world be in 200 years?"
psst..i might get killed for telling you this...but Florida is made out of 93% Uranium, and Plutonium...Oh, and there are over 21 secret labs that control over 10,000 warheads! not
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Voodoo_D0ll

Posted 2003-11-29, 06:49 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Where will the world be in 200 years?"
The science fiction of yesterday is the science fact today. As will the science fiction of today be the science fact tomorrow. Just look at the stories. We'll probably be living amongst the stars, colonizing other planets, and interacting with other stellar species.

Now for a bit of querky wierdness I remember hearing somewhere....

"Humans were put on this earth by aliens! And why?! We were too powerful! Long long ago humans were the dominant species in the universe! We could shift stars and move galaxies with our minds! We were tyranical, and destroyed and destroyed. The aliens finally defeated us, and engineered us to be stupid, then put us here. Now, we must awake, and take what is ours!"

Now that fella probably had too much of that thar homemade moonshine, but who am I to judge crazies.

Btw, if you dont know, the concept of moving things with your thoughts is called "Tibetin Tulpa", not psychokenisis, etc. It's supposedly possible, and is actually the highest achievable artform possible. Hell if I know, but it sure would be interesting to be able to bring thoughts to life. I've heard someone has been able to do it, but no one has proof.

As for the world in 200 years, we'll probably have colonized several planets in our system, and be exploring out and around it. As for wars, sure there will be more, that's inevitable. Question is, the "true power" behind all the governments, all the presidents, all the world leaders, are supposedly making sure wars happen, but also making sure that we all dont die, and most certainly they don't either. *shrug*

Btw, the thing about the "true power" is supposed to be a group of humans who are superior, and control the rest of the humans from behind the scenes, and pull all the strings. If its true, then all the people you see on the news or hear about don't make the decisions. Or atleast not the important ones.
What I've learned from living in this country : America is a bad word, so is Religion.

Last edited by Tai; 2003-11-29 at 06:53 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Tai

Posted 2003-11-30, 08:58 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Where will the world be in 200 years?"
they had this discussion on discover channel, talking about the brain, remember watching that movie, "the shadow" where "you can cloud the minds of men" it talks about the part of the brain that is used to do such things!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

J_iceman

Posted 2003-11-30, 12:27 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Where will the world be in 200 years?"
J_iceman said:
Well I would still win cause I would do a comyahamya (I think I spelled it right.) wave and kill every one.
Your next
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
rusher657 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenrusher657 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

rusher657

Posted 2003-11-30, 01:27 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Where will the world be in 200 years?"
You spelled it horribly wrong, and find something more interesting then DBZ for gods sake.
What I've learned from living in this country : America is a bad word, so is Religion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Tai

Posted 2003-11-30, 01:35 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Where will the world be in 200 years?"
Ok well back on topic. I think the world will be gone in 200 years or at world peace.
Your next

Last edited by rusher657; 2003-11-30 at 01:38 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
rusher657 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenrusher657 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

rusher657

Posted 2003-11-30, 03:17 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Where will the world be in 200 years?"
Kamehameha*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-11-30, 04:04 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Where will the world be in 200 years?"
rusher657 said:
Ok well back on topic. I think the world will be gone in 200 years or at world peace.
Peace will never exist, IMO. Most humans are rather hot-headed by nature.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2003-11-30, 04:55 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Where will the world be in 200 years?"
i dont think humans will even exhist.. pollution and overpopulation.. maybe?
being a geek isnt a disadvantage, its a blessing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Narcissa is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNarcissa is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Narcissa

Posted 2003-11-30, 04:59 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Where will the world be in 200 years?"
Ever heard of a population curve? As more people are born, food runs low. Eventually there wont be enough food, so people will die, that will bring the human pop down. Since there are less people, food pop will grow. and itll keep cycleing. I dont think that over population will be a problem that casuses extinction, but it will is a bad and serious issue that we have to deal with today.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-11-30, 05:06 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Where will the world be in 200 years?"
Okay, good,look in nature.. when a population reaches its limit ( that is in resources ) most will die.. and the few left feed the new growth. its a cycle.. as you said... but....our case its pretty extreme tho.. land will be shrinking... it depends on how fast the polar ice caps melt.. and if/when the population rises and falls we will be rebuilding from scratch again.. and by the time we get into the state we are in now again we may have evolved? .. therefore not really human..
being a geek isnt a disadvantage, its a blessing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Narcissa is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNarcissa is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Narcissa