Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Posted 2002-04-16, 02:10 PM in reply to GameCube's post "Changes to the GameCube"
Meh, I'd just like Nintendo to start releasing ORIGINAL GAMES. We have to wait until mid-June before Eternal Darkness is released, and that will be the first Nintendo-made game since Pikmin for Christ's sake.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-04-16, 03:30 PM in reply to GameCube's post "Changes to the GameCube"
what r u talking about? super smash melee was made by nintendo
Sovereign's REAL sig
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GameCube is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGameCube is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GameCube

Posted 2002-04-16, 04:10 PM in reply to GameCube's post "Changes to the GameCube"
Pikmin was released after SSBM. So, it's the newest Nintendo-made game that was released on the system.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-04-16, 04:40 PM in reply to GameCube's post "Changes to the GameCube"
Is Pikmin like Command and Conquer?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2002-04-16, 05:51 PM in reply to GameCube's post "Changes to the GameCube"
Pikmin is really odd. Fun, but odd. It is a strategy-type game, but on a FAR smaller scale than C&C.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2002-04-17, 06:42 AM in reply to GameCube's post "Changes to the GameCube"
i tried that game; i couldnt even beat the first level
Sovereign's REAL sig
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GameCube is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGameCube is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GameCube

Posted 2002-04-20, 04:40 PM in reply to GameCube's post "Changes to the GameCube"
It takes some patience. I played through to the end and got the worst ending because I took too long. I'm probably gonna go back through it in the future, but I'e got about five other games I still need to beat. Pikmin will just have to wait.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2002-04-22, 05:34 AM in reply to GameCube's post "Changes to the GameCube"
what game is that?
Sovereign's REAL sig
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

GameCube

Posted 2002-04-28, 07:32 AM in reply to GameCube's post "Changes to the GameCube"
Y'know, a change I'd like to see would be to have a battery for that silly crystal screen that you have to plug into your car's ciggarette lighter. THEN you could truly go anywhere with your GCN.
well it's overwhelming to be back after two months of not being here, what with all the posts...anyway what the hell is this hp and level and element business? i still don't understand gold as it is. are we to be preparing for some sort of evil zelaron showdown and we have to accumulate as much cybornetic crap as possible? 'cuz if that's so...i'm cannon fodder. that's it. even if i have an angelic sword, an apache helicopter, and several pseudo hydrogen/nuclear/thermo nuclear/flaming dog shit in a bag/doomsday device/things you people hate me so much you'll just strip me naked and hurl me into the enemy fort.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
lukmonsta is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenlukmonsta is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

lukmonsta

Posted 2002-04-28, 10:38 AM in reply to GameCube's post "Changes to the GameCube"
u mean the mobile monitor? that thing costs $150!!
Sovereign's REAL sig
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

GameCube

Posted 2002-04-29, 05:13 PM in reply to GameCube's post "Changes to the GameCube"
Yeah. It's alright, but it drains the hell outta your car battery. It needs a good twenty volt six cell rechargable. You could distract the guy at the front counter of the gas station while your road trip buddy snuck behind and mooched off the outlet. Though, the other guy might have to, like, dance, or strip or something 'cuz recharging bateries takes a damn long time. Nix that idea, I guess...
well it's overwhelming to be back after two months of not being here, what with all the posts...anyway what the hell is this hp and level and element business? i still don't understand gold as it is. are we to be preparing for some sort of evil zelaron showdown and we have to accumulate as much cybornetic crap as possible? 'cuz if that's so...i'm cannon fodder. that's it. even if i have an angelic sword, an apache helicopter, and several pseudo hydrogen/nuclear/thermo nuclear/flaming dog shit in a bag/doomsday device/things you people hate me so much you'll just strip me naked and hurl me into the enemy fort.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
lukmonsta is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenlukmonsta is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

lukmonsta

Posted 2002-04-29, 08:12 PM in reply to GameCube's post "Changes to the GameCube"
how about a solar powered one? lol
Sovereign's REAL sig
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

GameCube

Posted 2002-04-29, 09:29 PM in reply to GameCube's post "Changes to the GameCube"
Solar power...pah...what a joke. I was actually considering buying one of those screens later on (when I can actually afford one) but I had no idea that they cost that much!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2002-04-30, 05:53 AM in reply to GameCube's post "Changes to the GameCube"
i know, they're a rip-off
Sovereign's REAL sig
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

GameCube

Posted 2002-05-01, 02:19 PM in reply to GameCube's post "Changes to the GameCube"
Well, at least we'll always have our Aunt Sally's Creole Pralines...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

lukmonsta

Posted 2002-05-01, 02:29 PM in reply to GameCube's post "Changes to the GameCube"
Mmmmm....pralines....*drools all over keyboard*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2002-05-01, 02:36 PM in reply to GameCube's post "Changes to the GameCube"
what are pralines?
Sovereign's REAL sig
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

GameCube

Posted 2002-05-04, 12:05 PM in reply to GameCube's post "Changes to the GameCube"
Pralines are a New Orleans exclusive cookie that is a whole fuckload better than anything you've ever eaten in your entire life. Too bad I live in Maryland...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

lukmonsta

Posted 2002-05-06, 02:51 PM in reply to GameCube's post "Changes to the GameCube"
oh, cool
Sovereign's REAL sig
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

GameCube

Posted 2002-05-07, 01:44 PM in reply to GameCube's post "Changes to the GameCube"
Yeah, if you're ever in New Orleans, go get some.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

lukmonsta