Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2003-11-17, 09:16 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Most Embarrasing Moment?"
Jessifer said:
One of my teachers walked in on this girl giving two guys a BJ at school one day. In her classroom. And she teaches health and child development too. Hm.
it that would of been in college i would of joined :-P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_iceman

Posted 2003-11-17, 09:56 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Most Embarrasing Moment?"
I once went into this bank thinking it was my bank, since it's always been the same bank for like 5+ years, so I didn't notice that they changed the bank, and it was a diff. bank(eh). So I went in and I was like, I need to withdraw money, and they say... we can't find your account... and I'm like, wtf, what do you mean? It's xxxxxxx(sex? no) and they're like I'm sorry I cant find it. Are you sure you made an account with us? Then I say "well yeah, here's my card", and she's like, we aren't your bank, and after making a huge line and making a semi-big scene... yeah...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-11-17, 10:02 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Most Embarrasing Moment?"
That happens to us all Eddie.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-11-17, 06:42 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Most Embarrasing Moment?"
Well, I know I have never done that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2003-11-17, 07:00 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Most Embarrasing Moment?"
Me either. I guess I'm a nobody then.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-11-17, 09:59 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Most Embarrasing Moment?"
hell.... im too young to of done that... my parents handle my money issues, im only 17 lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2003-11-17, 10:41 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Most Embarrasing Moment?"
after a hot day of work i was going for some dinner at jack in the box saw some friends and thay were going to a party at a friends house and there was good alc so i knew i could just crash there and wouldnt have to drive drunk anyways i get there drink up meet a girl we get in a room and we make out and she starts to unzip my pants and she whips my junk out and she put here moth on it and then was like ew it tasets like shit and asked me to go in the bath room and wash it a bit im fucking wasted so i get up go out of the room and down the hall and chill for a bit talking with some friends i get to the bath room and go to whip it out and its allready out i was like oh shit i just walked around this party with my shit tikin out my fly and i was talking to people lmao funyy stuff man and only like 2 people told me about it a few days layter but i still was like what a dip shit am i
I run a knife down my chest (and open myself up to u)

[img][/img]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaMuffenManInd is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDaMuffenManInd is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DaMuffenManInd

Posted 2003-11-17, 11:11 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Most Embarrasing Moment?"
Another embarrasing moment. Iwas working today, my usual 6.5 hours shift, which , mind you, is a lot for a lazy shit such as i. It was about hour 5. Half way through it. These old group of people came and ordered food. IT was a man and someone i am assuming was his wife. Holy fuck i was so tired i completely fucked up their order. I was working register, fyi.

Well they came up and ordered. They wanted chili. Ok so i rung up chili. UNfortunatly i was so tired, i forgot to read the whole buttom i was pressing. I gave them chili cheese fries instead of chili >_<.

Then, i completely forgot to add a component to there meal. I think its because my finger slipped. I added an extra thing, and i deleted the wrong thing.

So yea, we ended up having to come back 2 to 3 times with different foods until the order was right. God on my second day too. Shit that was embarrasing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-11-18, 12:14 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Most Embarrasing Moment?"
Sovereign said:
Another embarrasing moment. Iwas working today, my usual 6.5 hours shift, which , mind you, is a lot for a lazy shit such as i. It was about hour 5. Half way through it. These old group of people came and ordered food. IT was a man and someone i am assuming was his wife. Holy fuck i was so tired i completely fucked up their order. I was working register, fyi.

Well they came up and ordered. They wanted chili. Ok so i rung up chili. UNfortunatly i was so tired, i forgot to read the whole buttom i was pressing. I gave them chili cheese fries instead of chili >_<.

Then, i completely forgot to add a component to there meal. I think its because my finger slipped. I added an extra thing, and i deleted the wrong thing.

So yea, we ended up having to come back 2 to 3 times with different foods until the order was right. God on my second day too. Shit that was embarrasing.
Don't worry if I ever work at a fast food place I will probably do worse and get fired.Hopefully you didn't get fired.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII

Posted 2003-11-18, 02:41 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Most Embarrasing Moment?"
think about this one...
some girl from the 25 th floor (probably a model) was in the same elevator as i was and she was carrying books, it was so quiet that the only words that came out of my mouth was, "so, are those your books??" and she kept quiet, and looked at me stupidly, dam i felt so dam stupid i stayed at work till 7 pm so i know she went home first so i dont have to see her that day again :-(
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_iceman

Posted 2003-11-18, 03:08 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Most Embarrasing Moment?"
Why is that so bad...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-11-18, 03:09 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Most Embarrasing Moment?"
I'm thinking the same thing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-11-18, 03:18 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Most Embarrasing Moment?"
Because it's a god damned retarded way to break the proverbial ice.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-11-18, 03:18 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Most Embarrasing Moment?"
lmao J_ice i think wev all had a moment like that

when that shit happens just say so insane stupid shit and start talking to your self and freak out then it turns the tables and u get to point and giggle at her when she run out of the building
I run a knife down my chest (and open myself up to u)

[img][/img]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaMuffenManInd is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDaMuffenManInd is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DaMuffenManInd

Posted 2003-12-30, 04:33 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Most Embarrasing Moment?"
Or u could just whip it out and be like yo suck it bitch or whack her across the face and then tell her to suck it. And if she doesn't, slap the bitch. Nothing shows athority like the back of ur hand.

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2003-12-30, 05:34 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Most Embarrasing Moment?"
Kuja`s #1 said:
Stupid.

I once fell off the top of my house. I was dancing to show off to my girlfriend and I slipped. She dumped me.
Ha thats funny..

My most Embarrasing moment was when I tried to pose in front of a person who supposetly liked me and fell on my ass.. haha somehow I went unconsious
"Every harem has its eunuch" - Ridicule
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sheerx

Posted 2003-12-30, 06:28 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Most Embarrasing Moment?"
I fell asleep getting a hair cut after pulling an all nighter
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2003-12-30, 06:55 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Most Embarrasing Moment?"
Accidentally called a girl I liked a bitch (online)

Lol pretty funny now that I think back
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2003-12-30, 07:04 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Most Embarrasing Moment?"
I called my girlfriend a bitch to her face, so thats no biggie.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-12-30, 07:24 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Most Embarrasing Moment?"
I call everyone a bitch, so yeah, no biggie.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav