Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2003-11-17, 04:50 AM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Favorite Drink"
MUDSLIDE with smirnoff ice damn good stuff
I run a knife down my chest (and open myself up to u)

[img][/img]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaMuffenManInd is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDaMuffenManInd is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DaMuffenManInd

Posted 2003-11-17, 09:09 AM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Favorite Drink"
zeal311 said:
Unbreakable and shit. You should look into crime fighting.
...not with My record.

mjordan2nd said:
J_iceman said:
got ran over riding my bike; 3 timescereal.
someone must really hate you
and the thing is i never got any money from it, i just couldnt walk for 2 days

DaMuffenManInd said:
Mudslide?? i tried smirnoff ice; really good stuff, but what is Mudslide?? never heard of it

just a few days a =go i have this drink which was i part vodca, one part sone type of apple achohol and 2 parts apple juice...pretty dam good!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_iceman

Posted 2003-11-17, 11:06 AM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Favorite Drink"
DaMuffenManInd said:

Are Mudslides actually good? I've always wanted to try one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2003-11-17, 12:19 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Favorite Drink"
Coors Light
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-11-17, 12:22 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Favorite Drink"
I like Grape Juice.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2003-11-17, 02:56 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Favorite Drink"
Grape juice is nasty. So is regular beer. Gah.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-11-17, 07:00 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Favorite Drink"
For pop, its Dr. Pepper.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2003-11-17, 07:17 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Favorite Drink"
il have to add dnL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2003-11-17, 07:52 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Favorite Drink"
o yes...i completely forgot that

that is soooo good
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-11-17, 08:04 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Favorite Drink"
I say Diet Coke ownz. It's quite tasty and I must say, I'm quite the Diet Coke head!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2003-11-17, 08:28 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Favorite Drink"
Diet? Well, I guess everyone like somethign different.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2003-11-17, 08:50 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Favorite Drink"
i can't stand regular. Not that good in my opinion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2003-11-17, 08:51 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Favorite Drink"
ehh...i take coke over diet neday

coke is my favorite soft drink...dnl #2
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-11-17, 09:07 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Favorite Drink"
dont u just love it when u drink coke and it gives u that sting, when it is real fresh, it gives u like the sting of carbonation lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2003-11-17, 09:21 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Favorite Drink"
Chocolate. Milk.

Nuff said, y0. (*koff@mantralord*)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2003-11-17, 10:33 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Favorite Drink"
omfg mudslide is it man i mean if u like chocolet milk than mudslid is it u can mix it in with malt mix and god damn on a hot day its the way to go if u dont like the taste or alcohol then dont mixin the smirnoff ice and u dont even know its alcholic its some good stuff

as far as sodas go a&b or whatever it is CREAM SODA owns and just about any type of pukers or suthern comfort
all these drinks are for candy lovers and if u like sweet give soem a try oh and u cant leve out mike lemonaid i dont like lemonaid but this is good

[img][/img]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaMuffenManInd is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDaMuffenManInd is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DaMuffenManInd

Posted 2003-11-18, 11:42 AM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Favorite Drink"
My dad recommended Kalouah (sp) and Cream. He says it tastes just like chocolate milk. Nor will he shut up about how much it tastes like it. So I figure that'll be the first thing I'll have when I turn 21.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2003-11-18, 11:58 AM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Favorite Drink"
I don't drink alcoholic beverages.My favorite drink is a sobe tsunami.It tastes like oranges and cream which is good.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII

Posted 2003-11-18, 03:01 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Favorite Drink"
dnL... its good but i think it needs to be in a bigger, i mean BIGGER can, i can drink 4 cans and it is STILL not enough to quench my thirst !!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_iceman

Posted 2003-11-18, 03:21 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Favorite Drink"
arizona tea i belive thay are in the blue bottle are like sobe and there good u should try em jessifer

cant forget about carmel frappichino's form the coffe bean oooooooohhh yeah

[img][/img]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

DaMuffenManInd