Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Post have u ever had a teacher that....
Posted 2003-11-17, 08:12 PM
Have you ever had a teacher that is so dumb that the freakin class teaches her...? well i do this year... our whole class is lost in confusion as this teacher doesnt know wtf she is talking about... i just sit back and try not to listen to her cause it confuses me more but too bad lots of people are in the class that are failing cause we have a worthless teacher... i dont think thats too fair
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2003-11-17, 08:14 PM in reply to timmay1113's post "have u ever had a teacher that...."
web mastering teacher quotes:

"What is html?"

"what is javascript"

Me: "do you know any programming languages"
Teacher: "I know c+"
Me: "umm, c or c++?"
Teacher: "no, c+"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-11-17, 08:19 PM in reply to timmay1113's post "have u ever had a teacher that...."
Bahaha.

It's usually just me teaching the teacher, as all my classmates and teachers are complete morons and I think I'm from another country of smart people.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-11-17, 08:32 PM in reply to timmay1113's post "have u ever had a teacher that...."
lol ah yes i remember you speaking of the web mastering dude... didnt know a damn thing
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2003-11-17, 08:43 PM in reply to timmay1113's post "have u ever had a teacher that...."
my world history teacher is a fag, he doesnt know jakc shit about history, he just tells us to outline each chapter section and do the chapter review + chapter summary + worksheets.....what a fag
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2003-11-17, 08:59 PM in reply to timmay1113's post "have u ever had a teacher that...."
timmay1113 said:
Have you ever had a teacher that is so dumb that the freakin class teaches her...? well i do this year... our whole class is lost in confusion as this teacher doesnt know wtf she is talking about... i just sit back and try not to listen to her cause it confuses me more but too bad lots of people are in the class that are failing cause we have a worthless teacher... i dont think thats too fair
English class?

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-11-17, 09:04 PM in reply to timmay1113's post "have u ever had a teacher that...."
lol ENGLISH well put... god damn that class is so pointless, this year is probably the first year im actually learning something..... i still consider it useless but i have a smart teacher this year, in past years i have had some dipshit teachers pulling literary shit out of there ass and relating it to the book leaving everyone going... W... T.... FUCK
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

timmay1113

Posted 2003-11-17, 09:05 PM in reply to timmay1113's post "have u ever had a teacher that...."
FUCKIN tale of two cities and king arthur and other bull shit

what does reading that shit do for us
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-11-17, 09:57 PM in reply to timmay1113's post "have u ever had a teacher that...."
i dunno its just a way for them to look like they are doing something....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

timmay1113

Posted 2003-11-17, 10:28 PM in reply to timmay1113's post "have u ever had a teacher that...."
dont even get me started on how fucked the school sytems are these days its so sad i mean the tech fund teacher at my old school was such a nerd-man he was hosting a web desighn class and a class the was teaching kids to build and load up a computer and i asked the guy if u could formatt a computer using another computer to do so with out losing conection and he said he needed to check into it that he didnt know if thay put that in to windows xp. the class helper knew so much more it wasent even funny he was the one who started me on C++ then i got kicked out of school befor i got very deep into it now im looking for what i should take in collge
I run a knife down my chest (and open myself up to u)

[img][/img]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaMuffenManInd is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDaMuffenManInd is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DaMuffenManInd

Posted 2003-11-17, 11:04 PM in reply to timmay1113's post "have u ever had a teacher that...."
Personally i think that all of my teachers are morons, but im full of myself. so meh.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-11-18, 05:05 AM in reply to timmay1113's post "have u ever had a teacher that...."
timmay1113 said:
lol ENGLISH well put... god damn that class is so pointless, this year is probably the first year im actually learning something..... i still consider it useless but i have a smart teacher this year, in past years i have had some dipshit teachers pulling literary shit out of there ass and relating it to the book leaving everyone going... W... T.... FUCK
I don't think you caught chromes joke.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-11-18, 12:09 PM in reply to timmay1113's post "have u ever had a teacher that...."
Algebra never made any sense to me.I will probably have to take it 3 times before I pass it.When I finally pass it I am going to have to go to college mathematics.I think Algebra is the most pointless because all you really need to know in math is how to add and subtract.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII

Posted 2003-11-18, 02:49 PM in reply to timmay1113's post "have u ever had a teacher that...."
!King_Amazon! said:
timmay1113 said:
I don't think you caught chromes joke.
Owned.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-11-18, 02:50 PM in reply to timmay1113's post "have u ever had a teacher that...."
guess what....i actually work for a company that is suppose to teach, teachers to teach better :-P and DAM, you guys just dont understand how stupid teachers really are.

i get these evaluations that are for teachers and part of my job is to enter them to the computer and most of these sentences are run-on. Most of the words are also misspelled, and so on. AND THESE ARE TEACHERS????????
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_iceman

Posted 2003-11-18, 02:58 PM in reply to timmay1113's post "have u ever had a teacher that...."
So you teach teachers how to teach better? No wonder they are all idiots.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-11-18, 03:23 PM in reply to timmay1113's post "have u ever had a teacher that...."
fuck man thats the blind leading the blind leading the def dumb teens of america no wonder the school systems all jewed up
I run a knife down my chest (and open myself up to u)

[img][/img]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaMuffenManInd is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDaMuffenManInd is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DaMuffenManInd

Posted 2003-11-18, 04:48 PM in reply to timmay1113's post "have u ever had a teacher that...."
I've got a teacher like that... Alg 2. She looks like jabathehutt, no, really, she does. She's got to be about 4'11 416lbs, Its disgusting, I can't look at the board because she is in the way.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-11-18, 07:20 PM in reply to timmay1113's post "have u ever had a teacher that...."
lol does she sit in a rolling chair?? and have 2 kids push her around
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

timmay1113

Posted 2003-11-18, 09:28 PM in reply to timmay1113's post "have u ever had a teacher that...."
rofl... that was a good joke!

chrome was saying was it english class becuase frankly your english and grammar is SHIT.

so he was infering that it was the english teacher becuase she obvously cant teach you shit about correct english...

but one could only think that it could be the computers teacher thats a dumbass and cant teach kids how to type.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish