Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Post project entropia
Posted 2003-10-18, 11:28 AM
http://www.project-entropia.com/main.jsp

an mmorpg in gold status. they its free with no monthly cost and no catch with great graphics and better gameplay and I don't believe them

is it true
don't stop war otherwise the end will never come
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"angel" of war is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"angel" of war is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"angel" of war

Posted 2003-10-18, 12:02 PM in reply to "angel" of war's post "project entropia"
lol i do see one catch right away.

Economy!
Project Entropia is free of charge, meaning that you don't have to purchase any boxed version or pay any monthly fees to join our virtual universe. Instead, Project Entropia will use a real economy system that allows you to exchange real money for a Project Entropia currency. This virtual currency is then used to buy any items you want inside the virtual universe. You will also be able to exchange the Project Entropia currency back into the real currency again. It's also possible to earn money by participating in Project Entropia. You will have the opportunity to create, find, trade and sell all sorts of items. You will also be able to perform actions, quests and adventures that may enable you to earn even more money. This is what makes Project Entropia one of the most innovative experiences in on-line entertainment.

The virtual currency is Project Entropia Dollars (PEDs) and Project Entropia Cents (PECs). The currency rate will be set at 10 PEDs = 1 US Dollar.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-10-18, 12:22 PM in reply to "angel" of war's post "project entropia"
Great now i get to be broke in a virtual universe too
don't stop war otherwise the end will never come
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"angel" of war is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"angel" of war is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"angel" of war

Posted 2003-10-20, 02:00 AM in reply to "angel" of war's post "project entropia"
Cant you just type in "show me the money" or something damn it.,....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-10-21, 02:29 AM in reply to "angel" of war's post "project entropia"
Meh this isnt spam forum foo.
Anyway that game might catch a few fish but i wont be one of them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-10-21, 09:33 AM in reply to "angel" of war's post "project entropia"
Kuja said:
It's also possible to earn money by participating in Project Entropia.
I can imagine someone making a 9 to 5 job out of that...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2003-10-21, 11:50 AM in reply to "angel" of war's post "project entropia"
*Goes to work*
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-10-21, 11:59 AM in reply to "angel" of war's post "project entropia"
Yes if you became godly enough you could probably make some pretty decent money.

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2003-10-21, 05:24 PM in reply to "angel" of war's post "project entropia"
Im sure it wouldnt be enought to be worth it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja

Posted 2003-10-24, 12:29 PM in reply to "angel" of war's post "project entropia"
I bet it wouldn't be worth it either. I tried the beta a long time ago, the game isn't that great people. It's huge, you kill animals, and buy items with real cash.
What I've learned from living in this country : America is a bad word, so is Religion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Tai

Posted 2003-10-24, 10:56 PM in reply to "angel" of war's post "project entropia"
I heard money is REALLY hard to get... So... It's not really easy money like you guys think
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2003-10-25, 04:23 PM in reply to "angel" of war's post "project entropia"
Bleh, I downloaded it, what a waste of bandwidth. ;_;
A+ Certified PC Tech Guy/Seitentaisei
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sqrl is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSqrl is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sqrl

Posted 2003-10-25, 06:02 PM in reply to "angel" of war's post "project entropia"
Yeah... Isn't it like over a gig?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2003-10-25, 08:59 PM in reply to "angel" of war's post "project entropia"
No, it was just over 500mb, but it was still such a freaking waste.

Floating around as a ghost was kind of fun though.
A+ Certified PC Tech Guy/Seitentaisei
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sqrl is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSqrl is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sqrl