Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Post will be the first ffxi guild
Posted 2003-10-20, 12:08 AM
I'll be the first guild for you guys in zelaron. I'll be in charge of the world pass too i guess. This might make lvling easier. anyone got any ideas for a guild name? stuff that might make the guild work?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gpkyo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweengpkyo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

gpkyo

Posted 2003-10-20, 09:18 AM in reply to gpkyo's post "will be the first ffxi guild"
I'm all for a guild and everything... But who died and made you boss? It's not just me, but a LOT of people won't be satisfied, won't a mod of MMORPG or something be a better fit leader?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2003-10-20, 05:07 PM in reply to gpkyo's post "will be the first ffxi guild"
well i'm might not be a moderator, but i have wide knowledge over the game (played beta) why don't we have like 3 leaders and co-leaders and other ranking for members?
heres a great link to gather info from the game: http://ffo.warcry.com/index.php/content/commands

Last edited by gpkyo; 2003-10-20 at 05:11 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gpkyo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweengpkyo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

gpkyo

Posted 2003-10-20, 07:23 PM in reply to gpkyo's post "will be the first ffxi guild"
Alright im definantly in, ive already got my game reserved for when it comes out

Also I already know im going for Dark Knight/Samurai and be Hume. Ive got it all set so, as soon as this game comes out on the PC it would be awesome to have guys to level with and stuff in the beginning. Will make it tons easier + funner

Last edited by royalt; 2003-10-20 at 07:28 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
royalt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenroyalt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

royalt

Posted 2003-10-20, 07:50 PM in reply to gpkyo's post "will be the first ffxi guild"
gpkyo said:
well i'm might not be a moderator, but i have wide knowledge over the game (played beta) why don't we have like 3 leaders and co-leaders and other ranking for members?
heres a great link to gather info from the game: http://ffo.warcry.com/index.php/content/commands
Knownledge != Charisma

People won't obey you just because you're knownledgable, take my advice, step around the forums and make yourself known.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2003-10-21, 03:49 PM in reply to gpkyo's post "will be the first ffxi guild"
By the way, which server will zelaron people be playing on? We had better set it up before the game even comes out or some conflicts will arise.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
royalt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenroyalt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

royalt

Posted 2003-10-21, 05:32 PM in reply to gpkyo's post "will be the first ffxi guild"
I'm probably not even gonna play it, since I'll have no way of paying for it >.>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2003-10-21, 06:45 PM in reply to gpkyo's post "will be the first ffxi guild"
well i was thinking of going to the first server (Bahamut), are u alright with that?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gpkyo

Posted 2003-10-22, 01:12 PM in reply to gpkyo's post "will be the first ffxi guild"
I played beta, and I'll possibly play final version. If so, I'm in.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-10-22, 01:24 PM in reply to gpkyo's post "will be the first ffxi guild"
Awesome, Bahamut it is.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

royalt

Posted 2003-10-22, 06:26 PM in reply to gpkyo's post "will be the first ffxi guild"
alright so let's all meet on october the 28th, 5:00pm western pacific. i also have some people from some other forum joining up, i'll give u guys a roster and everything tomorrow.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gpkyo

Posted 2003-10-22, 07:40 PM in reply to gpkyo's post "will be the first ffxi guild"
And i also have a few people who will be joining from another forum.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

royalt

Posted 2003-10-23, 10:01 PM in reply to gpkyo's post "will be the first ffxi guild"
Current Guild Roster:

[Updated]

Sensei_Kaels
Nizibor
gpkyo
Desperado
jeep21243
Blabendishen
Darkknight35
Lansid
jbvegeta
Erikw
royalt
Hangar18
Lonewolf
bksaccount
uncapped
[ROSTER TOTAL: 15]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gpkyo

Posted 2003-10-24, 08:16 PM in reply to gpkyo's post "will be the first ffxi guild"
Hmmm, do you think you can move the meeting back to say 8pm west coast time? Because over here on east coast i get home about 5 or 5:30.'

Or should we have like a East Coast Meeting and a West Coast meeting?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

royalt

Posted 2003-10-25, 07:09 AM in reply to gpkyo's post "will be the first ffxi guild"
i want in. since i reserved mines
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
AzN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAzN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

AzN

Posted 2003-10-26, 04:37 PM in reply to gpkyo's post "will be the first ffxi guild"
Ive been waiting for this game for a long time. I'm game. Count me in.

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2003-10-26, 06:34 PM in reply to gpkyo's post "will be the first ffxi guild"
Also a few more things need to be worked out. For one i know im being Elvaan. So ill be in San O'Doria or whatever. So around 7pm in San O'Doria (EAST COAST TIME) There should be a meeting.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

royalt

Posted 2003-10-27, 12:06 AM in reply to gpkyo's post "will be the first ffxi guild"
i checked with the boys and we're gonna have it 8pm eastern, 7pm central, and 5pm western.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gpkyo

Posted 2003-10-27, 01:25 PM in reply to gpkyo's post "will be the first ffxi guild"
Where? Bastok, San O'Doria ..?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

royalt

Posted 2003-10-27, 10:55 PM in reply to gpkyo's post "will be the first ffxi guild"
most people are starting in their races home town so they can get that ring. But our center of operations will be Bastok. (we're gonna have someone idle the town square spaming) alright the game is coming out in 10 hours see u then
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gpkyo