Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

View Poll Results: Who's the better villain?
Sephiroth 28 56.00%
Kuja 22 44.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Posted 2003-10-03, 02:10 AM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "Sephiroth vs Kuja(Trance)"
Kuja would destroy Sephiroth. The whole "you have to choose a certain set of rules" idea is pure crap. This isn't a Zel Melee discussion, therefore we assume they both have acces to everything they could use in their respective games. Kuja just trances, keeps himself in mid-air and destroys Sephiroth with an endless volley of magic. Sephiroth was a wiener, Kuja was the man. The end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2003-10-03, 06:02 AM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "Sephiroth vs Kuja(Trance)"
I dunno. Kuja was certainly very evil, and even if he's a Sephiroth clone (with the silver hair), he's certainly got more aces up in his trumpet-like sleeves than Sephiroth has in his own. Kuja was evil because he was sane when he did all those horrible things to the poor people of Gaia (and your party for that matter....never want to see chain Flare Star combos ever AGAIN~~~!!!) and made planets explode. Sephiroth was just contented with blowing up one planet. But then again, Sephiroth couldn't be harmed by any sort of spell (remember that bit when Cloud had to accompany Sephiroth up Mt. Nibel and Cloud was this wussy, pathetic wimp who dies with one measly attack from any monster?!); the spells monsters cast on him had no effect whatsoever.

I actually like Kuja's poetic ramblings; he makes up for this classic psycho villain who just had to spout Shakespeare or something and be completely evil about it without really trying too hard. That makes him very intelligent. And he doesn't have to go all out on one battle; he is cold, calculating, and wouldn't do anything unless he has completely seen through all your strengths and weaknesses...and for a boss, that is a real recipe for disaster.

Sephiroth, on the other hand, is completely misunderstood. He just wants to find out if his existence wasn't just for nothing, that was why he has your FFVII party whacked out several times in the game. Then he kills Aerith. (I guess he can't stand anybody with more gorgeous hair than he has....:P) Then he goes challenging Jenova, and then ultimately, Cloud himself on that one on one battle.

Ultimecia's been hiding all throughout the game; first, she tries using Edea, then second, uses Rinoa to do her evil bidding. No wonder SeeDs were dispatched to control sorceresses because of the uncertainty that they may become all whacko. And that was why Ultimecia hated SeeDs; they made sure her plans were thwarted over and over again. But Ultimecia found a host in Matron, who eventually became Edea; in effect, she almost won (the SeeDs weren't existing yet). But then she made a complete mistake in controlling Rinoa. That's what made her hate SeeDs even more.

NECRON IS A WUSSY~~~!!!
Life is short.
Let's all grab a BEER~~~!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Cerridwen is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCerridwen is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Cerridwen

Posted 2003-10-03, 06:04 AM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "Sephiroth vs Kuja(Trance)"
Well, Now you got me starting on FF I have mastered the set from the start to the 10th game. They have all been my favourate sorce of gaming. But the best one was FF7, Sephiroth owned all and was the best boss to fight in any of these games at the end. But the funnest was fighting the Weaponz Diamond,Ruby and I forgot the others I guess I gotta pop the game back in and play some more been 2 year's since I played that sweet game. Well anywayz kuja is a pussy paired to seph!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
The1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenThe1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

The1

Posted 2003-10-03, 08:49 AM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "Sephiroth vs Kuja(Trance)"
Sephiroth clone ???

Me

Sephiroth

If you tell me thats what you consider a clone i might as well think your mother and father are clone if they have similar hair color.

I wouldnt do shit if i didnt know everything about my enemy ?
Thats pathetic way to try to find a fake weakness.
I PLAN ! Being smarter has nothing to do whit not doing shit thats just plain stupid.

Sephiroth want to be one whit the planet and has to kill everyone in order toachieve it. He kill aeris but he got a reason it s cause she was casting a spell to save the planet

You say Ultimecia's been hiding during the whole game and use Edea and then Rinoa for her evil bidding.
Tell me something do you actualy read the text or skip it when you play final fantasy games ? SHE FROM THE FUTURE !
She use a device to go in the past and her magic to control the ppl. She need to use those ppl to get that girl (forgot her name) so she can go furter in the past and do time compression. Ultimecia found a host in Edea.
The way i see it Ultimecia win in final fantasy 7

It s a never ending loop !

Ultimecia power give her power to Edea thatgive it to Rinoa and .... till Ultimecia again ! And each of them get to make that power stronger whit time !

so let s do the math and give fictive number on when they give their power to make it more clear

First loop
Ultimecia power = 7,Edea = 9, Rinoa =10 ..... long way to future ...... Ultimecia get her power = 15-20
Ultimecia = 15-20,Edea = 17-22, Rinoa = 18-23 ... future...
Utimecia get her power again ! = 26-30
So you see each loop she become strong after ? Loop she will end up winning !
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-10-03, 09:01 AM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "Sephiroth vs Kuja(Trance)"
What the hell is this and where did it come from? Just wait for Zelaron Melee to get around to it. If you want this battle, make it happen! We need more activity in ZM, come on guys.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-10-03, 08:04 PM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "Sephiroth vs Kuja(Trance)"
The way I MEANT about Kuja is a Sephiroth clone is because he has the same suave elegance that he has that is otherwise missing in other RPG games in terms of a good villain. And yes, the hair color counts. Come ON! Would you have noticed Sephiroth if he was just a run of the mill VILLAIN?!

Sephiroth isn't as effeminate as Kuja is, but Kuja is still a winner.

WHY~~?!

Kuja has the Nova/Silver Dragon and Flare Star and Ultima, and Sephiroth has those forms to keep him busy. But Kuja on S. Dragon could just dodge all attacks. Or he could cast a magic-nulling barrier of some sort. And YES he could do his attacks LONG RANGE~~~!!!

Ultimecia's hiding in the entire game, she's working behind the shadows. Ellone (the girl with the power of time compression) was her key to get to more powerful sorceresses throughout the entire timelines to make her do her EVIL bidding. And yes, gain more power. Rinoa freed Adel (who mysteriously looks like a drag queen) who was the most powerful sorceress of all time (she was sealed in that frigging tomb way up outer space so that she wouldn't be able to harm people who don't like her...) so that Ultimecia can wreck havoc on the poor people of that world. When Ultimecia was finished with Rinoa, she gave her to that freak. They were fused some sort. Using both Adel and Rinoa, Ultimecia almost wiped the SeeDs out of existence. She didn't count for anything like the final battle to happen, because Squall saved Rinoa. And it's just my opinion.

Square didn't fully explain why Ellone had such power. Was she also a sorceress of some sort?
Life is short.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Cerridwen is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCerridwen is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Cerridwen

Posted 2003-10-03, 10:38 PM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "Sephiroth vs Kuja(Trance)"
From what they tell it s just a gift she got.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-10-03, 11:43 PM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "Sephiroth vs Kuja(Trance)"
No really... This thread is OOOLLLLD!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-10-04, 12:53 PM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "Sephiroth vs Kuja(Trance)"
Sephiroth would whoop Kuja's thong wearing ass...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Juggalo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJuggalo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Juggalo

Posted 2003-10-08, 09:40 AM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "Sephiroth vs Kuja(Trance)"
Kuja will WIN~~~!!! Kuja can fly, Kuja can cast Flare Star and Ultima, and Kuja has a really BIG white dragon. Sephiroth can't fly, Sephiroth has no Limit Breaks, and Sephiroth doesn't have a really BIG white dragon. The END.
Life is short.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Cerridwen

Posted 2003-10-14, 11:40 PM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "Sephiroth vs Kuja(Trance)"
Sephiroth can cast that super nova shit (where the sun gets right up to your face) that's pretty much destroying the world
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gpkyo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweengpkyo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

gpkyo

Posted 2003-10-15, 01:24 AM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "Sephiroth vs Kuja(Trance)"
Sephiroth nearly destroyed a planet, Kuja destroyed planets. Now that's something.
Life is short.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Cerridwen

Posted 2003-10-15, 06:29 AM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "Sephiroth vs Kuja(Trance)"
His in battle Super Nova is like VERY WEAK.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja

Posted 2003-10-16, 01:32 AM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "Sephiroth vs Kuja(Trance)"
gpkyo said:
Sephiroth can cast that super nova shit (where the sun gets right up to your face) that's pretty much destroying the world
Considering that every time he casts that spell, he destroys the exact same star and series of planets, no, it's nothing like "almost destroying the world." The events of that spell are there for cinematic effect. Kuja actually destroyed his home planet. He did it once and it stayed destroyed. Kuja would obliterate Sephiroth.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2003-10-16, 02:24 AM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "Sephiroth vs Kuja(Trance)"
Let s not forget that he destroyed his home planet whit nothing more then Thundaga hehe.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja

Posted 2003-10-16, 03:20 AM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "Sephiroth vs Kuja(Trance)"
It was an Ultima spell. The weird pinkish/purplish rockets of energy. Ultima.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2003-10-16, 12:45 PM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "Sephiroth vs Kuja(Trance)"
Well when he cast ultima in game it s green. So i dont see why it would of changed of color or why it would be looking differant.

Last edited by Kuja; 2003-10-16 at 12:48 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja

Posted 2008-11-26, 08:48 AM in reply to Kuja's post starting "His in battle Super Nova is like VERY..."
Kuja said: [Goto]
His in battle Super Nova is like VERY WEAK.
Not only that, Sephiroth has materia and that's the only way he can use magic, right? So he has limitations to what he can use.

Doesn't Kuja just know magic? So not only could he heal himself, he could barrier and shell himself to further protect himself from Sephiroth.

You guys have also forgotten he can control creatures from the mist, and I think make them too. He also has an army of Black Mages.

Sephiroth is extremely strong too, but he doesn't have as many advantages as Kuja. I think the only way Sephiroth would win is if he got close enough to Kuja to use his sword, but I think the chances of that are slim considering all the advantages Kuja has at his disposal.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Khaoste is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKhaoste is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Khaoste

Posted 2008-11-26, 01:19 PM in reply to Khaoste's post starting "Not only that, Sephiroth has materia..."
Yay for random people digging up 5 year old threads!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-11-26, 01:22 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Yay for random people digging up 5 year..."
This is like...the second vs. thread I've seen revived.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer