Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Posted 2003-10-07, 10:07 PM in reply to gpkyo's post "Free fun mmorpg"
lol yeah... i don't see what's so improving about it >.>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2003-10-07, 10:31 PM in reply to gpkyo's post "Free fun mmorpg"
u guys are morons, improvement doesn't mean how good you can cut a part outta a anime and post it. it means how well u can reprogram or edit the gif to make it more of your own work. Grav. how is your cut scene of kakashi realy your own work? u didn't add anything new it's the work of bandai or whatever company naruto comes from u simply take their work and post them as your own sig, lucky u people don't track down plaguerism of gif.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gpkyo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweengpkyo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

gpkyo

Posted 2003-10-07, 10:35 PM in reply to gpkyo's post "Free fun mmorpg"
It's plagiarism 2nd grader. And I suppose you editing them is SOOOO much less plagiaristic? Bandai? You OBVIOUSLY have alot to learn about anime. We improve our gifs by making them into a continual motion and much smoother with lower loading time, which often takes MUCH more skills than hitting the CTRL + V on your keyboard. If you ever so did step into the computer graphics forum you'd know that you are the n00b here... Would one of the sup mods close and trash this pointless topic, further conversation would only cause utter humiliation for gpkyo.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2003-10-07, 11:05 PM in reply to gpkyo's post "Free fun mmorpg"
gpkyo said:
and wtf is this clown coming up with a sig similiar to mine and calling me names....
let me point a few things out, moderator. i was strictly talking to Grav. whenever i talk to someone, you instantly get the message i'm talking about u when i was talkin to that first guy u stuck up for him and when i talk to Grav. u stick up for him what are u the mother of zelaron? and these are your children?

as for muonline i didnt say it was the greatest mmorpg, its a foreign game that is free for people like us. i havnt invested hundreds of hours into it yet i am still only a low level. a free game that takes about half an hour to d/l and may not be the best way to spend someones time but its not the worst. coming into a persons thread and starting up an arguement and being here all the time is a sadder use of time. i know thats part of the job but anyways, im not the one who started this hostility. are you saying that these forums are not for people who are new to graphics design? because newbies like myself can just leave and find more welcoming forums to share our first time graphics works with and you can sit and moderate a dead board and be the king of nobody. but this isnt a graphics thread i know so tell me, cause im curious... are you angry that im not talking about graphics where i should be? is this a case of being off topic? what are you doing? this isnt even YOUR forum. wasting time over in my topic when you could be moderating where you should be. or do you just have so much free time in your moms basement that you can find time to be a pain in the ass in so many places at once on the internet?

so muonline is a terrible game. MAYBE it is. you've made a few comments but they've just been attacks. why are you so concerned about what other people are doing with their time? do you have anything constructive to say like some suggestions to better games that are free. i just dont see what you are defending in your first few posts. do you play everquest and are scared of the community dying out because of many people leaving for newer mmorpgs? this game is just a beta anyways. i dont think you wanted to help anybody out by pointing out some other games for them because one of the first things you did was insult everybody, namely me. maybe my logic is messed up but there is usually no intention to help a person you insult from the beginning and going back to the beginning of this all i want to know what your excuse is. i expect some madeup bullshit so ill just say that you are the opposite of a moderator. instead of moderating peoples actions you START shit with people and then moderate the shit YOU created and then put the blame on THEM and respond to questions that WERENT EVEN FOR YOU. you are just one noisy pos

Last edited by gpkyo; 2003-10-07 at 11:26 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gpkyo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweengpkyo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

gpkyo

Posted 2003-10-08, 08:25 AM in reply to gpkyo's post "Free fun mmorpg"
Grav's pwns anyway.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-10-08, 02:33 PM in reply to gpkyo's post "Free fun mmorpg"
!King_Amazon! said:
Grav's pwns anyway.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-10-08, 03:07 PM in reply to gpkyo's post "Free fun mmorpg"
uncapped said:
!King_Amazon! said:
Grav's pwns anyway.
I don't really see how making GIFs for people involves editing them to make them look retarded. Some of my GIFs are very long and took a lot of work to make them look nice. People don't want Sharingan Byakugan for their sig.. maybe you do, but probably only you. I made these GIFs usually at request by other people.. you'd be surprised how many people use my GIFs as forum sigs and avatars.

I never claimed that I drew the animation in these GIFs.. I just spend the time to make them look nice so people can enjoy their favorite scenes. If you want to go and take it like it's some kind of job, then whatever. Your problem. I still think my GIFs are superior, anyway.

Last edited by GravitonSurge; 2003-10-08 at 03:12 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav