Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Exclamation Quick Search on zelaron for "spam"
Posted 2003-08-20, 10:33 AM
I had nothing realy to do so i decided to type a search for spam on this site. the list was huge, i whent to some and i came to the conclusion, the mods here arnt doing a good job of cleaning up the spam and arnt realy keeping up-to-date on diablo 2 stuff. after going though these i saw that there is alot of useless posts and the mods dont seam to be doing anything. also if you try a search for spam, carefull of the one called "spam spam spam spam", it has flashing things that make you dizzy, then vomit.

is it just me or is it that blizzhackers.com seams more organized and up-to-date with everything, hell even cheatlist had less spam then this.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D2Maul is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenD2Maul is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

D2Maul

Posted 2003-08-20, 10:41 AM in reply to D2Maul's post "Quick Search on zelaron for..."
Just because a post has the word spam in it doesn't mean it is spam. You're post goes in for the search on spam. So go away.

Welcome to Zelaron!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2003-08-20, 10:45 AM in reply to D2Maul's post "Quick Search on zelaron for..."
SPAM!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2003-08-20, 11:43 AM in reply to D2Maul's post "Quick Search on zelaron for..."
Okay Mr. I have 2 fucking posts, I'll do my job better. Tough shit my friend, Zelaron is the way it is. If you don't like it here, leave. Don't compare us to Cheatlist or Blizzhackers, two different catagories there.

Sorry if I sound irate, but damnit, just searching for spam doesn't mean we're all full of spam. Idiot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzWiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Wiccan][V][asta

Posted 2003-08-20, 11:53 AM in reply to D2Maul's post "Quick Search on zelaron for..."
Edited by Chrome 
No.

Last edited by Adrenachrome; 2003-08-20 at 02:36 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2003-08-20, 12:13 PM in reply to D2Maul's post "Quick Search on zelaron for..."
Edited by Chrome 
No.
This Is My Sig This Is My Sig This Is My Sig This Is My Sig This Is My Sig This Is My Sig This Is My Sig This Is My Sig This Is My Sig This Is My Sig

Last edited by Adrenachrome; 2003-08-20 at 02:35 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ur-mom+my-balls is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenur-mom+my-balls is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ur-mom+my-balls

Posted 2003-08-20, 12:19 PM in reply to D2Maul's post "Quick Search on zelaron for..."
Blizzhackers... More organized? Rofl. Blizzhackers has been deemed by many to be completely composed of morons and bullshit, not only that, but most of this forum hates d2.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-08-20, 12:37 PM in reply to D2Maul's post "Quick Search on zelaron for..."
Adrenachrome said:
Blizzhackers... More organized? Rofl. Blizzhackers has been deemed by many to be completely composed of morons and bullshit, not only that, but most of this forum hates d2.
Welcor I'm Nutzy
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2003-08-20, 01:17 PM in reply to D2Maul's post "Quick Search on zelaron for..."
D2Maul said:
I had nothing realy to do so i decided to type a search for spam on this site. the list was huge, i whent to some and i came to the conclusion, the mods here arnt doing a good job of cleaning up the spam and arnt realy keeping up-to-date on diablo 2 stuff. after going though these i saw that there is alot of useless posts and the mods dont seam to be doing anything. also if you try a search for spam, carefull of the one called "spam spam spam spam", it has flashing things that make you dizzy, then vomit.

is it just me or is it that blizzhackers.com seams more organized and up-to-date with everything, hell even cheatlist had less spam then this.
Who fucking asked your opinion?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-08-20, 01:22 PM in reply to D2Maul's post "Quick Search on zelaron for..."
Nobody. hes just trying to find something to bitch and complain about. i do that when im bored
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-08-20, 02:06 PM in reply to D2Maul's post "Quick Search on zelaron for..."
who doesn't?? why not open up anything that goes to mind as like what nut buy did above :-p
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_iceman

Posted 2003-08-20, 02:09 PM in reply to D2Maul's post "Quick Search on zelaron for..."
Well, you might notice that probably 90% of the spam is in the Chat Forum, and the other 10% is probably from way back when before moderaters and such were really stringent with spam. That was a pretty biased search you conducted there, and it surely is one that holds very little water to an actual arguement.

Get more facts there, and maybe when you post something again, people will listen and not reply the way they have.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-08-20, 03:08 PM in reply to D2Maul's post "Quick Search on zelaron for..."
If you feel that the D2 section is not up to date then feel free to add anything you think we all should know.

....... Haven't posted anything? hmmm didn't think so.

There really isn't any thing new with D2 it's an old game, and there are plently of posts and stickys with information about 1.10 which is new.

Maybe if you tried looking for some thing useful instead of searching "spam" you would see that the Mods here help people alot.

Like Titusfied has said
Titusfied said:
Well, you might notice that probably 90% of the spam is in the Chat Forum, and the other 10% is probably from way back when before moderaters and such were really stringent with spam.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
0nyx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between0nyx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

0nyx

Posted 2003-08-20, 05:59 PM in reply to D2Maul's post "Quick Search on zelaron for..."
Adrenachrome said:
Blizzhackers...most of this forum hates d2.
ummm lol is all i can really say at da moment
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-08-20, 09:16 PM in reply to D2Maul's post "Quick Search on zelaron for..."
D2Maul said:

You dumbass... if you're just going to do that, look here and search for spam.

http://forums.blizzhackers.com/phpBB...p?mode=results
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-08-20, 09:21 PM in reply to D2Maul's post "Quick Search on zelaron for..."
OOoooo im soo tempted to report that site to blizzard.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-08-20, 09:30 PM in reply to D2Maul's post "Quick Search on zelaron for..."
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.

Last edited by Shinto Katana; 2003-08-20 at 09:39 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2003-08-20, 09:48 PM in reply to D2Maul's post "Quick Search on zelaron for..."
well it's not the first time i'll suggest taking the d2 forums down... take it down dammnit
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2003-08-21, 12:15 AM in reply to D2Maul's post "Quick Search on zelaron for..."
i thought i remember you saying something about how you wernt in anything underground. heres some things, on blizzhackers i saw how you can make a ton of soul stones in your inventory, i dont see that anywere here. i have been coming here for a wile and i have to say that most of the mods here are jackasses, i mean hell even my own forum has better and more information then this place. i remember seeing a post about how there could be a dupe if you can bug the ground buffer, i have done just that. if i (a "dumbass") can find how to do that in just 15 min then i am shure if you would all get off your lazy asses you would find it to. 2 post huh, i have posted here hundreds of times. the last time i was here i remember looking arownd in this area of the forum and i saw a post, it was called "what to do now?" it said i was the starter but i havent posted in here, i opened it and it had some posts about how someone on my account had gotten my pass and was going to start spamming and shit, about 2 hours latter i can back and the thread was deleted and it said i wasnt logged in. crusher, stop wasting your money on this forum its not worth it anymore. this place was a cool place with a hole lot of hacks and stuff but then for some reason (it seams like just after andercrome changed his avatar and king_amazon was demodded) this place whent to hell.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D2Maul is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenD2Maul is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

D2Maul

Posted 2003-08-21, 01:03 AM in reply to D2Maul's post "Quick Search on zelaron for..."
If Zelaron is completely based on DII, then you may have a point. (But still not much...)

But Zelaron is not DII based. Feel free to go to Blizzhackers or CLF if you think they are better.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia