Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

View Poll Results: Whoch System is better. Tell us why?
PS2 4 80.00%
Game Cube 0 0%
Xbox 1 20.00%
DC 0 0%
N64 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Posted 2002-04-26, 07:29 AM in reply to HLomegasin's post "Vote # 2"
Please post some useful information

Made by the Guardian Of Zelaron
Re-edit by the Nightmare of Demons

Made by the Demons' Nightmares
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HLomegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHLomegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

HLomegasin

Posted 2002-04-26, 02:28 PM in reply to HLomegasin's post "Vote # 2"
Isn't Ps2 jaggy graphics? aren't xbox really losing mony (1oobucks u.s) for every xbox they make and have really BIG controllers? aren't Gamecube full of fruity games and Dreamcast really aforditable and that they have some of the best games but only failed because of crappy adverisment? Why do you think that Dreamcast sold more then xbox and almost as much as PS2 in Japan? (some of these facts were not in the flash but what he said was truth.) Or maybe YOU sould think about posting some useful information on this fourm (adventage and disadventage) instead of saying how good PS2 is so that when someone read this they wont regard buying it?

So let me refine what i said.... even as humores as was, it's the truth (aint what life really is....)
Anyways, i love to stay and chat but i've got other stuff to do, such as my schoolwork which i sould be worrying about instead of listening to the spam messages i would be getting for posting the truth. So spam away.
It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-04-26, 02:34 PM in reply to HLomegasin's post "Vote # 2"
Good point you made there. However, you never said which system you prefer!

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HLomegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHLomegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

HLomegasin

Posted 2002-04-26, 02:39 PM in reply to HLomegasin's post "Vote # 2"
Dreamcast all the way. If you read the history of Saga they screwed up on Saturn and something else i can't remember and they lost their consle adiance. People simply lost their faith in Saga.

Anyways. Dreamcast are what? only 20-30 bucks a piece? They are still making quality games for it and there are still dreamcasts in stock right now.

In conclusion, why not just by a cheap ass consule with descent graphics and quality games for a low low prize before they are out?
It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-04-26, 02:39 PM in reply to HLomegasin's post "Vote # 2"
P.S ignore my sign! (unless you someone can help me with it, of coure)

Last edited by Strider Fury; 2002-04-26 at 03:10 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-04-26, 03:45 PM in reply to HLomegasin's post "Vote # 2"
Quote:
Originally posted by Strider Fury
Isn't Ps2 jaggy graphics?
not necessarily. Baulders gate: dark alliance is proof that games can be made for ps2 without a hint of aliasing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
mightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

mightychicken

Posted 2002-04-26, 04:04 PM in reply to HLomegasin's post "Vote # 2"
we are talking about the majority of the games here. i have to admit that----yes, indeed you were right about the aliasing, but then how can you explain GTA3?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-04-26, 04:05 PM in reply to HLomegasin's post "Vote # 2"
Also, they are no more games that are in a period of developing for dream cast anymore. If you are the fan, you should have known

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HLomegasin

Posted 2002-04-26, 04:12 PM in reply to HLomegasin's post "Vote # 2"
not developing, but making.... sorry for the misunderstanding..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-04-26, 04:23 PM in reply to HLomegasin's post "Vote # 2"
forget it, this argument is getting as cold as a can of spam in a delli, and all my instincts keeps telling me you guys are teaming up on me, so i'll just leave it to this: buy ps2 for guality games such as Grand Trismo, Gta3, Baulders gate: dark alliance, and such etc etc etc. xbox if you want to be a testdummy for every microsoft product released which all when wrong when it's first released. Get gamecube for its graphics and kiddish games and Dreamcast for its cheap cheap prize and good games. The decison is up to u, and i am not making it for u, period
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-04-26, 06:11 PM in reply to HLomegasin's post "Vote # 2"
Quote:
Originally posted by Strider Fury
we are talking about the majority of the games here. i have to admit that----yes, indeed you were right about the aliasing, but then how can you explain GTA3?
GTA3 was made using a program called maya. Maya uses nubs (sp?) to deliver a more proportional enviornment. The same technology is used to create movies like shrek and ice age, it just hasnt been fully utilized in Gaming yet.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
mightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

mightychicken

Posted 2002-04-26, 06:31 PM in reply to HLomegasin's post "Vote # 2"
one day, I think Game will be like the real life.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HLomegasin

Posted 2002-04-27, 01:07 PM in reply to HLomegasin's post "Vote # 2"
experts estimate that "indistinguishable from real" computer generated characters will hit major motion pictures in about 5 years. We'll see how long it takes that sort of technology to get to the small screen
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

mightychicken

Posted 2002-04-27, 04:06 PM in reply to HLomegasin's post "Vote # 2"
I think it will be so scary!

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HLomegasin

Posted 2002-04-29, 02:47 PM in reply to HLomegasin's post "Vote # 2"
In all honesty, I'm not sure I want to play a game that appears to be completely real. One of the best parts of playing a video game is the fantasy element involved. Imagine playing Perfect Dark or a James Bond game, and killing someone then watching them die in a completely realistic fashion. I think that's when video games would ACTUALLY begin corrupting people's minds. Video games are already being blamed for school shootings and other forms of violence, so how is it going to look when kids are playing ABSOLUTELY REALISTIC games where they're murdering people? I hope that day never comes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-04-29, 02:51 PM in reply to HLomegasin's post "Vote # 2"
whell box has the best grafics compared to ps2 i have both

game cube is anuther nintendo pice

but ps2 has some killer games but if i had shit i wold get the box even though it was made buy mricrosoft the elile compony that i dispise it is still the fucking shit
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
thatdude331 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenthatdude331 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

thatdude331

Posted 2002-04-29, 05:30 PM in reply to HLomegasin's post "Vote # 2"
In conclution. Xbox has better graphic but it blows. PS2's graphic is a "little" off, but it has killer games, which beat Xbox, and Game3 completely. Right? well...I am always right

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HLomegasin

Posted 2002-04-29, 05:36 PM in reply to HLomegasin's post "Vote # 2"
Graphics mean absolutely nothing when used in a crappy game. The term XBox and the term "crappy games" are practically synonymous.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-04-29, 05:47 PM in reply to HLomegasin's post "Vote # 2"
wait for the Xbox people come and see your reaction. You will see "SH*T" on their faces!

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HLomegasin